g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

Erm the poster basicly said this is a phys character, then said he hasn't put anything into PoB, Then someone does a bunch of ele as extra damage gear instead of the basic attempting to scale physical as much as possible and it works out higher.... Sooo we completely ignore your guide and copy that guys gearing?
it works with phys stacking

here's my build , still saving some items for slamming/crafting to possibly reach 7m shaper dps (atm 5m dps) + i can hit higher with maxed tree

https://pastebin.com/tfjzjaXw
Dernière édition par rheaa, le 13 janv. 2019 01:43:02
what mod i should craft next?
Hi,

Please help with my build. Anything wrong with it? Average DMG only 23k for Vaal Reave. Thanks

https://pastebin.com/cifQxxpx
Dernière édition par Yenohrm, le 13 janv. 2019 08:09:36
"
koloradown a écrit :
"
g00fy_goober a écrit :

Honestly yes, I would definitely spend the 4 points to pick up phase acrobatics as well now. What to drop for it I have not decided yet, might be a jewel socket and just level the build higher tbh. Will have to see the best way.

Thinking of dropping a jewel socket just until i reach 94 for better survivability, what do u think @goofy

I would do this for sure.

"
Kevinb4dinner a écrit :
Erm the poster basicly said this is a phys character, then said he hasn't put anything into PoB, Then someone does a bunch of ele as extra damage gear instead of the basic attempting to scale physical as much as possible and it works out higher.... Sooo we completely ignore your guide and copy that guys gearing?

The character is a phys char but with stat sticks, amulet, auras etc you had a ton of extra phys as element dmg. So with all the extra ele dmg, getting EDWA as extra rolls and using EDWA + Ele focus in your 6l blade flurry setup was the best bet. Now stat sticks got nerfed by 50% and no longer work (basically) as offhand weapon. Because of this your ele dmg goes way down and added fire gem and inc crit dmg are going to be slightly better than edwa and ele focus. THIS however is without conversion.

The guy who posted went for maximum pure dps output, ignoring defensive stats, life, and money basically. The build at maximum gearing barely scrapes 5.5k hp and has a LOT of exalts in it. Hell even the watcher's eye alone is like 45+ ex. I would also like to point out that while his gear is super nice and obviously money was not an issue things would still have to be tweaked and changed. For example he has shaper/guardian ticked (basically single target boss) has both enemy is frozen and enemy is shocked ticked. Yet ele focus gem is used in setup so the enemy is not frozen nor shocked. Not trying to poke holes in his build as its great the item/dps he pushed out of it, but this alone already changes it from like 10 mill to 6.6 mill dps.

As for the guide itself, you are free to choose whatever you would like to do. It was updated and changed to incorporate the stat stick nerf and still very powerful and very viable for 3.5. However as I have stated many times since 3.5. The build (and my elebuzzsaw build for that matter) both need to be tested and torn into later in the league. Every league mechanics change, items change, new things are available etc etc. But at the same time I do not want to change all the gear to reflect ONE 3 month league, when after that league it will be unavailable or nearly impossible to get. For example some of the veiled mods you can get are CRAZY amounts of dps that they add, like non chaos as extra chaos damage, or ele dmg as extra chaos etc etc. But to change gear to include this and find out that after this league it will not exist is not a way to go about sustaining a build guide.

As for a general rule for full conversion builds, they usually come out to more dps as you have TWO different things that work 100%. So you can get the best phys AND ele support gems with the highest more multipliers, the highest gear, the best watchers eye etc etc. However there is always 2 main trade offs with them. 1.) You usually lose a lot of life/res. There are only 6 stats you can fit on gear, and getting the best attack speed, crit, multi, phys, ele rolls are not only impossible to find and super expensive but they leave very little room to get life/res/dodge/evasion and other defensive stats in there. 2.) They are usually insanely expensive. Most people do not have hundreds of exalts to poor into a character. Hell most people struggle to get like 5-10 exalts to throw into a character. So doing a character where every piece of gear is crafted + multi moded, annulled stats, essence of hysterias, 50 ex watcher eye jewels etc etc may push out best dps, but is impossible for 99.9% of the people.

Take from that what you will.

"
Yenohrm a écrit :
Hi,

Please help with my build. Anything wrong with it? Average DMG only 23k for Vaal Reave. Thanks

https://pastebin.com/cifQxxpx

Your profile is locked, need to unlock it.
Already unlock.
"
Yenohrm a écrit :
Already unlock.

Your char looks fine. Do not forget that inc aoe will not do anything to tooltip, hypothermia will not show up and if your looking at vaal reave (instead of reave) multistrike won't support it either. So basically only have melee phys and ruthless shown on the tooltip.

Also tooltip dps in game means next to nothing. Impossible to show real numbers of everything that is going on.
"
g00fy_goober a écrit :
"
Yenohrm a écrit :
Already unlock.

Your char looks fine. Do not forget that inc aoe will not do anything to tooltip, hypothermia will not show up and if your looking at vaal reave (instead of reave) multistrike won't support it either. So basically only have melee phys and ruthless shown on the tooltip.

Also tooltip dps in game means next to nothing. Impossible to show real numbers of everything that is going on.

Noted thanks. Anything else can boost my DPS?
"
dandi34547 a écrit :
what mod i should craft next?

I would do gain 10-11% of non chaos damage as extra chaos damage.

@goofy with that ton of cold damage the enemy is chilled or arent they? cuz chilled/frozen are the same thing.

also the boss should be shocked because of vinktar or vaal lightning trap or am i also wrong on that? :/

PoB says, the the chance to freezy/chill an enemy is at 86%
And lightning trap has 46% but with the vaal version literally ticks 100 times so it should shock.. thats what i thought?

And yea u are right idc about defensives cuz i think this game is all about one shots anyway :D so i just kill them before they can kill me. And 5.5k hp was enough to kill uber elder so im fine :P

Edit: i made a research for shocking enemies and still search for more infos.
PoB shocked box adds 50% enemies take more dmg
but i do shocking ground which isnt 50% so the build is up to 8-8.5mil dps i guess
Dernière édition par batubreezy, le 14 janv. 2019 05:30:03
Hello, been enjoying the build so far, but have run into a snag. I have just transitioned to reave, with all skills but the chest slotted on my character.

I'm level 49 and definitely still gearing.

When I go out to fight, my reave, vaal reave, and whirling blades skills are all grayed out and say they cannot be used. I've looked online without success.

Any help would be awesome, thanks!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires