g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

"
rheaa a écrit :
So... I 've got to working around PoB and sorta reached here & I've decided to pursue another build!

Yolo slammed a few good bases for jewels, had good rolls! Had to only sacrifice 1-2 jewels (gave up life for DPS coz i feel if you can dodge in SSF it's better to go full ham on DPS

Rings could use more work, Steel Ring #1 has bad rolls except Pdmg + Physical Damage as extra fire damage & Steel Ring #2 has energy Shield value.

If I really wanted to, I could've tried to annul it off (LOL) and roll EDWA/Attack speed. Probably could've gone shaper/elder for the crit multi/chance for more DEEPS.

Amulet Extra Cold Damage % could've been T1 instead of T2 (wanted to rush completion to build new character)

Helm had T3 rolls for Res & Life (got unlucky with both D:)

Pretty proud of my self crafted claws though, 490DPS and 420DPS with Chaos Damage :)

Almost everything is self crafted except loreweave (I bought it off someone lol)

Glad to say, these are my tooltip dps:

https://imgur.com/a/x2XuNtY

Gear/Jewels/Flasks:

Well done man. 100% is a league of crafting and multimodding. My biggest question atm is what will be available craft wise after this league. MOST of the craft options are all veiled mods... so wonder if we going to have one good league of having all them and then poof gone...

"
marius1299 a écrit :
So Today I finally killed uber elder for the first time ever , this build makes a lot of fun to play, 2.2 million BF dps is insane , thanks for your work :)

If anyone is interested , heres my PoB : https://pastebin.com/BpBArZEN

Awesome to hear, gz man!
Thank you for this guide !

First season on POE and I take a lot of pleasure, with your advice I managed to do something not too bad with my stuff. I'm trying to self craft almost everything myself ( I'm happy with my recent craft with my boots :D )

Need a pair of tombfist next with two abyssals sockets

Dernière édition par starshiiper, le 18 janv. 2019 18:51:08
Can I get this going with 25ex? :(
"
starshiiper a écrit :
Thank you for this guide !

First season on POE and I take a lot of pleasure, with your advice I managed to do something not too bad with my stuff. I'm trying to self craft almost everything myself ( I'm happy with my recent craft with my boots :D )

Need a pair of tombfist next with two abyssals sockets

Ya those boots look pretty nice, I have a pair of boots I plan on self crafting hopefully today too!

"
sourtimer a écrit :
Can I get this going with 25ex? :(

I would say easily. I mean if you want to full end game min/max prices go up fast but to get it "going" with 25 ex, for sure. Start with one socket tombfists, a non linked (and fuse urself loreweave) for a couple ex. Craft your own claws for 4 ex each. Helm you can craft yourself or buy one for 1 ex ish.

@goofy yea crafting is so awesome this league..im also wondering what will happen after :/

"
rheaa a écrit :
So... I 've got to working around PoB and sorta reached here & I've decided to pursue another build!

(gave up life for DPS coz i feel if you can dodge in SSF it's better to go full ham on DPS

Pretty proud of my self crafted claws though, 490DPS and 420DPS with Chaos Damage :)

I love it when ppl share everything so ppl can compare and help eachother. I want to point out some thing on ur items and build you eventually may have not known or noticed.

1. Your 490 Dps claw is weaker than your 420 chaos claw. The chaos claw has over 100k more dps boost to your build than the 490 claw.
2. You had your fun with this build and thats totaly fine, but i dont see this build going over level 92/93 with 4.4k life :D
3. Crafting is really awesome and i really like, that u tried it, but your helm (sorry to say and without sounding like a smartass) is a "mistake"
Multimod costs u 2ex. and u dont have +1 melee gems craft so you miss aloooot of dmg there and alot of possible resistances. You could have easily gotten a helm with at least 1 high res+life and open prefix for +1 melee gems.

This is not to "correct" your build, its just for your info. Have fun on your new build <3
Dernière édition par batubreezy, le 19 janv. 2019 18:20:46
"
batubreezy a écrit :

@goofy yea crafting is so awesome this league..im also wondering what will happen after :/

wow dude how did you get that 3 desireable mods on weapon like that? pure luck slamming regal? annul dropped item? or lots of imprint?
Imprints are SO expensive now, they are going for 90+ chaos a piece, my question is that if its still worth to buy them?
after a long time of thinking to play this build .. i will test it tomorrow ... i hope this would be my first melee build i like :) get 10 ex currency atm für this ... hope this build is so nice like they looked :) sry 4 bad english :D greetz... need i something to watch? or play only after your guide
"
melforce a écrit :
"
batubreezy a écrit :

wow dude how did you get that 3 desireable mods on weapon like that? pure luck slamming regal? annul dropped item? or lots of imprint?

I was alt spamming it and hit t2 phys% and t1 attack speed. then imprinted it and regaled + annuled..failed 3 times, imprinted again and regaled t2 flat phys :D really lucky.
Spoiler
Im sorry, and iv probably missed something, but how do you use 100% mana allocation and still do attacks?

Nevermind me, i done fucked up. enlightment gem. Thanks
Dernière édition par Puffinbird, le 24 janv. 2019 10:21:15

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires