g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

"
g00fy_goober a écrit :

Covered in the guide.

Any change on the passives for the current meta
Is there any map you would recommend upgrading with the orb tier from Zana? And also which maps to farm etc.

Still kinda new to the whole atlas thing, and i see some builds recommend farming certain maps to farm specific gear and div cards that could help upgrade the build
Hello!I am new to the game and i try to follow your guide for lvling my duelist.Up until lvl 57 i had dual wield swords and i had no problem with gem/skills. As soon as i used the Mace u have I couldnt use Blade flurry and Whirling blades no more !! Whats wrong ?!
"
Deadly4ngel a écrit :
Hello!I am new to the game and i try to follow your guide for lvling my duelist.Up until lvl 57 i had dual wield swords and i had no problem with gem/skills. As soon as i used the Mace u have I couldnt use Blade flurry and Whirling blades no more !! Whats wrong ?!

Well u said it allready, u started using maces. Also reading the skill description helps. It tells u which weapons are supported with the skill.
@goofy whats the best 1/2/3 mod watchers eye we can get for this character?
"
koloradown a écrit :
"
g00fy_goober a écrit :

Covered in the guide.

Any change on the passives for the current meta

Honestly yes, I would definitely spend the 4 points to pick up phase acrobatics as well now. What to drop for it I have not decided yet, might be a jewel socket and just level the build higher tbh. Will have to see the best way.

"
KroNoZz a écrit :
Is there any map you would recommend upgrading with the orb tier from Zana? And also which maps to farm etc.

Still kinda new to the whole atlas thing, and i see some builds recommend farming certain maps to farm specific gear and div cards that could help upgrade the build

While you are a new(ish) player and I remember how completely overwhelming it can be and all the questions one must have about the game... a build guide is not really the right place to ask about how to play the game, what maps to upgrade, or where to farm the best div cards.

Feel free to stop by on my stream and would love help out but won't really go into it on the build guide thread sorry.

"
Deadly4ngel a écrit :

Maces do not work with the skills, you can read it in the skill themselves and it says what it will work with. As it is stated and showcased, our build uses claws.

"
batubreezy a écrit :
@goofy whats the best 1/2/3 mod watchers eye we can get for this character?

Crit hatred version as high as you can go would definitely be the best watchers eye to get. That base crit is pretty huge. After that.... theres not much honestly. Cold pen, added #-# cold damage, and % inc cold damage do not do a lot for the build, they are all ele type mods and we are mainly all physical. The other one would be phys dmg convereted to cold dmg which again doesn't really do anything for us.
Alright I made a few changes, still looking to boost DPS, please correct me if my analysis is wrong

Right now, I'm still looking for a the same helmet that preferably has E-shield + Life roll & a good lore weave that doesn't break my bank. I'm still lacking another claw (my current one is 417dps)

Pretty satisfied with my Stygian & Tombfist (enchant could use work, preferably ire?)

Boots could use onslaught too & higher life roll too.

Gems too could use some work - still working on leveling them.

Dernière édition par rheaa, le 10 janv. 2019 09:04:28
"
Crit hatred version as high as you can go would definitely be the best watchers eye to get. That base crit is pretty huge. After that.... theres not much honestly. Cold pen, added #-# cold damage, and % inc cold damage do not do a lot for the build, they are all ele type mods and we are mainly all physical. The other one would be phys dmg convereted to cold dmg which again doesn't really do anything for us.

Are you sure conversion is bad? I took Cold conversion on my earlier Spike gloves and i have cold conversion on tree. Its a good amount of DPS boost.
And when i PoB crit+conversion Watchers eye, its 1mil dps upgrade. So uhm ?
Dernière édition par batubreezy, le 10 janv. 2019 12:00:47
"
batubreezy a écrit :
"

Are you sure conversion is bad? I took Cold conversion on my earlier Spike gloves and i have cold conversion on tree. Its a good amount of DPS boost.

I mean I have not put it in POB or anything and the crit one is a huge dps boost, but why would phys converted to cold do anything? Phys as EXTRA cold would be a good amount, but idk why phys conversion to cold would do anything. We do not have cold pen or % cold damage or anything.
"
g00fy_goober a écrit :
"
batubreezy a écrit :
"

I mean I have not put it in POB or anything and the crit one is a huge dps boost, but why would phys converted to cold do anything? Phys as EXTRA cold would be a good amount, but idk why phys conversion to cold would do anything. We do not have cold pen or % cold damage or anything.

Yea i did put it in crit+conversion and it gives me 1mil shaper dmg. *thinking*

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires