[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

"
Rathifiend a écrit :

I am looking for some suggestions on what prefix I should craft on my sword, and also what other upgrades I should go for. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The most obvious thing to me are new boots. 25% movement and 55life are both on the low end for important stats. Grab some 35% speed if you can!
"
Shaddolf a écrit :
"
Rathifiend a écrit :

I am looking for some suggestions on what prefix I should craft on my sword, and also what other upgrades I should go for. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The most obvious thing to me are new boots. 25% movement and 55life are both on the low end for important stats. Grab some 35% speed if you can!

Thanks for the suggestion. With the stats I needed I wasn't able to get a pair with 35% MS but I did get these

I just got a Lethal Pride. Where do I put it? I already have transcendent flesh in the far left node.
"
I just got a Lethal Pride. Where do I put it? I already have transcendent flesh in the far left node.

Put it where you have the most available Large nodes that you've taken.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
"

you have 3 easily accessed sockets (2 points) in the dualist area that will cover decent chunks of the tree. Pick whichever one your jewel will give the best set of mods to.

The easy way to check that out is to create lvl28 PvP characters so you don't have to waste regrets allocating/deallocating each socket to test it.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
Hello! I have been having a good time with this build so thank you for making it!

While in a party the other day, my guildmate said that I didn't have any leech or very little of it. I just looked at this guide again and it appears that #1 and #3 Pastebins are the exact same. Shouldn't the #3 Pastebin have some leech node somewhere? Did I miss seeing it? Thanks!
"
Hello! I have been having a good time with this build so thank you for making it!

While in a party the other day, my guildmate said that I didn't have any leech or very little of it. I just looked at this guide again and it appears that #1 and #3 Pastebins are the exact same. Shouldn't the #3 Pastebin have some leech node somewhere? Did I miss seeing it? Thanks!

#1 relies on bloodrage for leech. #3 has a leech node to the upper left of the Steadfast cluster.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
"
Summoner a écrit :
"

#1 relies on bloodrage for leech. #3 has a leech node to the upper left of the Steadfast cluster.

I just imported the #3 file in again and now I see a change. I wonder why they showed the same before. Anyway, problem solved. Thank you for replying! :)
Got my character just about fully geared now; my only plausible upgrades are all really expensive for fairly marginal gains: 35% MS boots, >5ex; Devoto's with uberlab cyclone enchantment, >16ex; ring with -8 mana, >6ex (just to make no regen maps easier); or a full set of Hillock flasks, 3-4ex if I can't get him into the right slot.

Slotted jewels will probably end up closer to the guide in the near future. The banner's still out because I found it annoying to use; but I'm not taking enough damage in high level red maps to keep my CWDT golem up most of the time (and don't have the gem slots to give it life or resists to see if that helps) so that's going to go away at some point.

It's my second lvl94 ever and I got there in roughly half the playtime as my first back in Perandus league. I'm currently debating between going for my first 95+ (96 would net me 2 more points of AOE radius via Brinksmanship while keeping a symbolic 6k life) and deciding I'm done levelling and playing rippier content that will eat all the XP I earn.

After another round of selling drops I'll probably have enough cash on hand to fund one of the cheaper upgrades; but am also considering starting an ED char to farm glaciers more efficiently for splinters.

Dernière édition par Summoner, le 15 juil. 2019 07:18:49
Can I do bumps on threads? I could've sworn there was a bump button before...
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires