[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

Devoto's with cyclone enchants is stupidly expensive; are there any enchants that would benefit our secondary skills available at a reasonable price?
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
s
Dernière édition par myBLUEjeansIStight, le 2 juil. 2019 21:49:32
"
Summoner a écrit :
Devoto's with cyclone enchants is stupidly expensive; are there any enchants that would benefit our secondary skills available at a reasonable price?

If you use bloodrage, blood rage +12% attack speed is only slightly behind cyclone enchants and cost only a fraction
So, since I got a Disfavour I gave the axe version a try and it feels very underwhelming.
Same damage, range, life and less accuracy than Devons build.
I mean, the Disfavour should be an endgame weapon but it feels like cycloning with a Kondos.

I'll keep farming for a Starforge and respec back to Devons build once I drop it, this is the best cyclone build so far (imho).
This is the Sword I am currently using

It has an open prefix, but I can't decide what to craft. I am leaning towards +2 support gems. Since I don't know much about the crafting table I was looking to get some suggestions
So finally bought everything I needed to gearwise

Only stuff I can think of now is to buy Level 3 Enlighten
Then pay for 21|20 Cyclone and Vaal Ancestoral Chief.
Buy/Craft flasks
50% Movement Boots

and then save for Devotos with Cyclone (20-25ex) and HH ( 100-130 ex)

Pmuch it?

Would appreciate if someone took a look at my char and tell if Im doing okay.

I have literally not done any endgame content as of now, 1 quest Map, 2-3 delves and thats all. So if can anyone look at my PoB/character and tell if I'm ready for it, would appreciate it or what improvements I can do.

https://pastebin.com/PP55A9un

Dernière édition par ArkTheLegend, le 3 juil. 2019 13:43:47
The only thing that jumps out from the PoB is you should take Versatility in the Marauder area instead of Mana Flow in the duelist area for the int you need. The former also has other useful stats for the build.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
"
ArkTheLegend a écrit :

Got for 9 ex 85~ chaos.

Saved myself a good 4-5 ex from a 6 link and it has nearly max rolls , 707PDPS

Just gonna move Dread banner & Blood and Sand to this since they dont need to be linked.

While having Flesh & Stone + Maim + Pride + Enlighten in one. ( Do I really need enlighten tho?, since have Impresence so I can run Vul+Pride+Flesh+Blood+Dread already while having some mana leftover)

If you will use all of the auras that I suggested (flesh and stone with maim and whatnot) then you will need a lvl2 enlighten (at least) in order to be able to cast the totem.

"
fariseo a écrit :
So, since I got a Disfavour I gave the axe version a try and it feels very underwhelming.
I mean, the Disfavour should be an endgame weapon but it feels like cycloning with a Kondos.

I'll keep farming for a Starforge and respec back to Devons build once I drop it, this is the best cyclone build so far (imho).

You're not the first one to say this. Ty <3

"
ArkTheLegend a écrit :

Buy/Craft flasks
50% Movement Boots

Pmuch it?

I have literally not done any endgame content as of now, 1 quest Map, 2-3 delves and thats all. So if can anyone look at my PoB/character and tell if I'm ready for it, would appreciate it or what improvements I can do.

Why are you carrying Le heup of all? Replace with a 70+ life ring, also why does your secondary ring lack life? Replace with 70+ life & -7 mana cost. Why don't your boots have life? Replace with 70+ life and 30% movespeed.

"
Achnod a écrit :
If I want to go with acuity, is the overleech needed?
Which tree would you suggest in any cases (with and without overleech)?

With acuity I'd probably go overleech and the belt that does reflected chaos damage with leech (don't know the name).
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Dernière édition par devon752, le 3 juil. 2019 13:58:35
"
devon752 a écrit :
"
ArkTheLegend a écrit :

Got for 9 ex 85~ chaos.

Saved myself a good 4-5 ex from a 6 link and it has nearly max rolls , 707PDPS

Just gonna move Dread banner & Blood and Sand to this since they dont need to be linked.

While having Flesh & Stone + Maim + Pride + Enlighten in one. ( Do I really need enlighten tho?, since have Impresence so I can run Vul+Pride+Flesh+Blood+Dread already while having some mana leftover)

If you will use all of the auras that I suggested (flesh and stone with maim and whatnot) then you will need a lvl2 enlighten (at least) in order to be able to cast the totem.

"
fariseo a écrit :

You're not the first one to say this. Ty <3

"
ArkTheLegend a écrit :

Buy/Craft flasks
50% Movement Boots

Pmuch it?

Why are you carrying Le heup of all? Replace with a 70+ life ring, also why does your secondary ring lack life? Replace with 70+ life & -7 mana cost. Why don't your boots have life? Replace with 70+ life and 30% movespeed.

"
Achnod a écrit :
If I want to go with acuity, is the overleech needed?
Which tree would you suggest in any cases (with and without overleech)?

With acuity I'd probably go overleech and the belt that does reflected chaos damage with leech (don't know the name).

Ya just had maim done and it ruined my mana reserves so get the need of it, will grab soon.
Regarding le heup its been there for while since its few k damage and resists + helps me cover int meanwhile.

Rings I have skipped investing in right now because I plan to buy steel rings with -7 mana /life and resists but they need min 80 , so will level first before grabbing paid of steel rings replacing both. ( im only level 70 at the moment)

Boots were honestly the cheapest 4L 30% that reached me max resists ( bought gloves latter, which ended up going over the limit anyway...) (30c for it,life one was 60-80c at the moment and I didn't had much to spend with gloves and devoto pending)

Rings and Boots were generally gotten to max resists since gloves/helmet was dmg maximation attempt.

Would u say steel rings are BiS or what your current gear is on first page?
And are those 50% boots really worth the effort or nope?

Thanks for the feedback, appreciate it.

Hoping to be another one with success with thia guide.

If I get acquity, I only need to change overleech in tree right, or something else needs to be chamged as well? Currently followong fortify more build ( but I do manual blood rage with it, should I be doing that?)
Dernière édition par ArkTheLegend, le 3 juil. 2019 14:37:19
"
Summoner a écrit :
The only thing that jumps out from the PoB is you should take Versatility in the Marauder area instead of Mana Flow in the duelist area for the int you need. The former also has other useful stats for the build.

Thanks for the advice, will check it out tomorrow

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires