[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

"
rshap a écrit :
thanks for this awesome guide!
just beat uber elder for the first time,in SSF no less.
never thought that would happen heh...

Np and congrats! :D

"
Draxinusom a écrit :
btw: Thanks devon as well, fantastic build and I never played as far as this league 36/40 challenges too.

Np dude, thanks for checking it out :D
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Bump.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
This is my first time playing a league, and this build has gotten me all the way to uber elder! Probably going to fight him tomorrow cause it's pretty late. Just wanted to say thanks and show my appreciation.
"
Rikotsu a écrit :
This is my first time playing a league, and this build has gotten me all the way to uber elder! Probably going to fight him tomorrow cause it's pretty late. Just wanted to say thanks and show my appreciation.

Thank you! Means a lot :D
Bump.
Yes, Cyclone got nerfed BUT, STILL VIABLE (everything else stays the same).

Also everyone and their mother will play Necromancer, that means cheap items for us!
Hi brother. I need to ask a question. You are taking Brutal Blade node. Is it for %10 chance to gain frenzy charge? We do not need chance to block i think. For this node; can we go Bladedancer? Thanks for helping. I love your build ♥.♥
And why do we use blood magic? We are using 3 aura and it hurts our hp bar? Are you sure to finish build? Skill tree with blood magic and auras use %70 ?
You changed the title to 3.8, but you have not updated the build.
Most notably you go on and on about the -mana cost rings.

"-7 to total mana cost of skills" mod on a ring is extremely important now.", you say, but fail to realize that mod is changed for channeling skills. There is no -7 for cyclone. The max will most likely be -3
"
Melvic2 a écrit :
You changed the title to 3.8, but you have not updated the build.
Most notably you go on and on about the -mana cost rings.

"-7 to total mana cost of skills" mod on a ring is extremely important now.", you say, but fail to realize that mod is changed for channeling skills. There is no -7 for cyclone. The max will most likely be -3

Ok, I haven't seen that anywhere but I have updated the build tree. As I said before the tree doesn't change. I'll check the channeling change. If it's true mana leech will do.
Sorry but I honestly missed that for - mana cost. I'll update it tomorrow first thing. Thank you.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires