[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

"
devon752 a écrit :
Can I do bumps on threads? I could've sworn there was a bump button before...

You can bump by posting "bump" or any other placeholder text. Outside of bug reports or trade threads back before we had indexing I'm not sure how well management would take doing so.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
I just had a 54% increased attack damage with precision / 50% increased attack physical damage with pride watchers jewell drop. I assume this is incredibly valuable for this build? Any ideas where to incorporate it?
Any good alternatives to Belt of Deceiver?

Its modifiers are adding only 20k~ damage and like 100~ life now, Resists are not an issue.

Any good unique alt or should I look for Stygian Vises? How about twin abyss unique one?

What stats I should be looking for in belt? and what kinda abyss jewels are best?

I got int covered with +51 ring and +54 boots so no longer will require to get int rolls.

also looking to invest in a ring, Already got
for mana, life, int.

Steel ring or any other with T1 physical damage prefix will do?
Mainly need Cold Resist,Life and rest is for damage.
"
I just had a 54% increased attack damage with precision / 50% increased attack physical damage with pride watchers jewell drop. I assume this is incredibly valuable for this build? Any ideas where to incorporate it?

If you've already used both sockets in the build the next best ones are probably the one at the bottom left of the dualist area because the 2 nodes leading to it are Melee Damage, and either the one at the bottom right of the dualist area (3 points but the 2 leading in are mostly useless evasion) or the one between the Duelist and Marauder starting area (4 points but strength nodes will do some good).
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
This is only my 3rd league, thanks to your guide, I finally killed shaper and elder. Am trying for uber elder next. Thank you!
"
ArkTheLegend a écrit :

Its modifiers are adding only 20k~ damage and like 100~ life now, Resists are not an issue.

This is most likely wrong because belt of the deciever provides intimidation. This is 10% more dps from just one stat, aka from 1mil Shaper dps (which you will definitely have) you will get a straight 100k increase, everything else on the belt is a bonus. I wouldn't recommend any other belt.

As for the ring steel ring is probably BiS but it will be expensive if you want life+resists+int+mana cost reduction on it.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Dernière édition par devon752, le 19 juil. 2019 14:26:06
"
shafiqepain a écrit :
This is only my 3rd league, thanks to your guide, I finally killed shaper and elder. Am trying for uber elder next. Thank you!

No problem, thank you for checking it out!
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Has anyone tried running Hall of the Grandmasters with this build?
thanks for this awesome guide!
just beat uber elder for the first time,in SSF no less.
never thought that would happen heh...
"
Summoner a écrit :
Has anyone tried running Hall of the Grandmasters with this build?

Yes I did that yesterday for completeness sake. The build killed all but exactly one npc almost instantly. The one appeared to be kind of physical immune, but in fact used high energy shield and lots of regen on hit, so of course hitting him with fast cyclone gets you nowhere.

After a short googling session I resolved the issue by using the second weapon slot buying a Searing Touch Firestaff and socketing in scorching ray - elemental focus - burning damage - swift affliction. I could then just stand in his face he just dented my weak ES and fire the ray which did not count as hit and subsequently didn't trigger all his attacks and defenses. Once his ES was zero he dropped dead.

Of course you can get other grandmasters, but pretty much all others just died instantly. I just jumped in and mowed them down, using my flasks whenever they were up.

btw: Thanks devon as well, fantastic build and I never played as far as this league 36/40 challenges too.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires