[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

"
Psycomantje a écrit :
Hej guys im currently lvl 84 enjoying the build.
I was using a 5link terminus est and its going very well. I now just got lucky 6linking a belly in 18 fuses...
I quite like terminus with the movement speed. Or should i switch to a kondo's or doomsower?

I think Terminus base crit is 7% so you're not benefiting much from Overwhelm, as it sets your weapon crit to 8%. You would get a bigger benefit from a good Doomsower or Kondo that have a base crit of 5% but much higher base damage. Hope this helps :D
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Hello guys!
Im following your build its i have a lot of fun. Dont know which league i had so much fun :)!

Where should i go next on the tree? And what item i should buy right now? kaoms heart? saving money for starforge? or maybe something else i is more important to upgrade?

should i change someone else? someitme i feel im kinda weak - but i dont know ^^ please look up my character.

THANK YOU :)!
"
Xeklen a écrit :
Hello guys!
Im following your build its i have a lot of fun. Dont know which league i had so much fun :)!

Where should i go next on the tree? And what item i should buy right now? kaoms heart? saving money for starforge? or maybe something else i is more important to upgrade?

should i change someone else? someitme i feel im kinda weak - but i dont know ^^ please look up my character.

THANK YOU :)!

Starforge is the best upgrade, if you can get it do it.
You already have impresence and jewel so that is good, only thing you would need
then is a new 6Link because your weapon is 6L. Probably first get a chest with a 6 link :D.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
yeah i got lucky with 6 linking my weapon. or what about kaoms and trying to 6 link a starforge? would be very expensive but i think in 1 or 2 days i could afford a kaoms and then slowly start getting a starforge. you think that is a good idea?
"
devon752 a écrit :
"
Psycomantje a écrit :
Hej guys im currently lvl 84 enjoying the build.
I was using a 5link terminus est and its going very well. I now just got lucky 6linking a belly in 18 fuses...
I quite like terminus with the movement speed. Or should i switch to a kondo's or doomsower?

I think Terminus base crit is 7% so you're not benefiting much from Overwhelm, as it sets your weapon crit to 8%. You would get a bigger benefit from a good Doomsower or Kondo that have a base crit of 5% but much higher base damage. Hope this helps :D

Note: A perfect Terminus Est will get you 8.75% crit. You'll be losing DPS if you take that Ascendancy node with a perfect crit roll. I know because I tested this on a FS build.
Dernière édition par puRe59, le 15 juin 2019 19:53:55

This is what I have atm with 3ex in the bank. Should I buy a devoto's devotion you think? My boots and gloves aren't the best but I don't think I stand to gain a huge deal right now by upgrading them
Dernière édition par Shaddolf, le 16 juin 2019 04:35:32
CWDT with molten shell or steelskin? Can't decide nor tell which of the 2 seems to be better.
I'm in the same boat with a lot people, got around 13-14ex and 500c. Dunno if I should pick up a kaoms or pump all my cash into a starforge and try to 6l it. Or maybe another route. thanks, for all the info, this has been the most fun I've had in any previous league.
Huh, actually had a devotos drop. I think that is the first time ever I've had a specific unique drop that I was considering buying!

Updated gear:

So upgrade options I see for me now:

- Impresence (that will leave me needing to find 30cold resist somehow, as well as needing 2 extra slots for blasph+vuln to equip)

- Transcendent flesh (is it a big deal?)

- Just save up big for Starforge. Currently sitting on 3.5ex so a while to go..

Open to suggestions, much appreciated!

edit: Also is doomsower a lot better than hiltless? Should I grab one of those in the meantime?

Then again I currently rely on the blood magic on my hiltless to let me blood rage and leap slam, as with pride, dread banner, blood and sand, flesh and stone active I have literally 13 usable mana!
Dernière édition par Shaddolf, le 16 juin 2019 07:56:47
Can anyone ( who is able to do guardians "deathless" ) tell me how to achieve that ( some general tactics ) ?

I have 7k life and now a 6l Doomsower - still any of the guardians kills me at least once ( only Hydra in one of 10 attempts i did deathless ).

- blood stance active
- flesh active
- dread banner active
- vulnerability aura
- blood rage active
- level 93, all res capped, 7k life

For example just doing chimaira, and when he does his "jump" attack i simpley can not outleech that while spinning, no major map mods there but monster accuracy rating and some monster extra cold damage.

... or do i have to live with the extreme rippyness of the build?

Damage is usually not the problem, but getting some multiple k hits and i am gone happens often :(
Dernière édition par bex_HB, le 16 juin 2019 07:49:21

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires