[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

"
moonbeast495 a écrit :

look this tree.
https://pastebin.com/8avyLmgu

you do know the dmg shown is included with
-vaal haste
-vaal ancestral warchief
-lvl 100
-phase run
-he added the impale damage mod inside glove

but we cant really compare dual wield and 2h since they are using different setups
@impale and warchief:

Doesnt the warchief Benefit from our impale anyways? As it's a debuff on the enemy which Deals damage when it gets Hit?
With kaom Im only dying from random oneshots from legion. Uber, Shaper and Guardians all deathless.
Tactic for legion is just pop sand stance and kite them
does the -total cost of mana enchant cost a lot? Because these rings with the enchant sell for a lot, despite often having pretty average other stats.

edit: it costs 3c? Surely better to find someone to craft for me rather than pay 90c for an otherwise 10c ring!

edit2: then again most listings I'm looking at are all by the same few people..guessing its a rare enchant and they are milking it.
Dernière édition par Shaddolf, le 15 juin 2019 08:15:03
"
duabijitelur a écrit :
"
moonbeast495 a écrit :

look this tree.

-vaal haste
-vaal ancestral warchief
-lvl 100
-phase run

but we cant really compare dual wield and 2h since they are using different setups

still more dmg than 2h
IGN-Chatillion
"
danis a écrit :
With kaom Im only dying from random oneshots from legion. Uber, Shaper and Guardians all deathless.
Tactic for legion is just pop sand stance and kite them

y, but i think all with acuity and starforge on 6l ;)

thats a different level compared to my equip ^^
"
moonbeast495 a écrit :
"
duabijitelur a écrit :
"
moonbeast495 a écrit :

look this tree.

-vaal haste
-vaal ancestral warchief
-lvl 100
-phase run

still more dmg than 2h

If I add the same damage modifiers that he added on - ie close combat, impale melee bonus, phase run and vaal ancestral... I'm at almost 20m compared to his 10m, on this 2h version..

so no, not even close.

edit: and that is with a starforge, which is 350 pdps lower than a well rolled elder sword/axe
Dernière édition par falagar112, le 15 juin 2019 08:28:12

i see. ty for making it clear for me
IGN-Chatillion
"
VaniLa_4_GoriLa wrote:
Will Impale lead to lesser damage in the Ancestral Warchief 4 link? I was thinking about dropping melee phys for impale instead as I thought it should be a boost for single target.

"
I don't think Warchief gets the bonuses for impale you took from the tree, so by putting Impale on him it would just give the 40% from the gem, if I'm not mistaken. I wouldn't do it.

I think it does - I am seeing the extra impale chance from the tree on the Ancestral Warchief tooltip without the impale support.
Dernière édition par VaniLa_4_GoriLa, le 15 juin 2019 11:52:40
Hej guys im currently lvl 84 enjoying the build.
I was using a 5link terminus est and its going very well. I now just got lucky 6linking a belly in 18 fuses...
I quite like terminus with the movement speed. Or should i switch to a kondo's or doomsower?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires