[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

Will Impale lead to lesser damage in the Ancestral Warchief 4 link? I was thinking about dropping melee phys for impale instead as I thought it should be a boost for single target.
I have few questions.

Is impresence necessary to make this build go. Right now I have 6L belly of the beast and Atziri's disfavour for my RT cycloner. Atziri's disfavour to Starforge will be easy but i dont think i can buy impresence after that.

Second question. What do you think about Devoto's devotion?

Third question and the last one :). Can u look at my RT cycloner https://pastebin.com/cPWiG6Vr and tell me which items to replace, which items to keep. And how much difference would be defense wise when i go for Crit. Thanks in advance.
Dernière édition par Drvi34, le 14 juin 2019 20:38:19
"
Drvi34 a écrit :
I have few questions.

Is impresence necessary to make this build go. Right now I have 6L belly of the beast and Atziri's disfavour for my RT cycloner. Atziri's disfavour to Starforge will be easy but i dont think i can buy impresence after that.

Second question. What do you think about Devoto's devotion?

Third question and the last one :). Can u look at my RT cycloner https://pastebin.com/cPWiG6Vr and tell me which items to replace, which items to keep. And how much difference would be defense wise when i go for Crit. Thanks in advance.

Impresence isn't necessary in the slightest. Build already has insane damage without it. Don't worry about it if you're spending your budget on a starforge.

Devoto's devotion is nice for speed and clear, but is pretty pricey and not all worth the price imo.
"
Talcx a écrit :

Impresence isn't necessary in the slightest. Build already has insane damage without it. Don't worry about it if you're spending your budget on a starforge.

Devoto's devotion is nice for speed and clear, but is pretty pricey and not all worth the price imo.

I have Devoto's Devotion. But i dont think i can cap resists with it. I have to choose between Devoto's Devotion and Belt of the Deceiver.
Uber elder down deathless, ez pizy.
No need for ancestral warchief.
A question about the flesh and stone+ maim setup does it work if i stay in sand stance?. i mostly stay in sand stance since i don't really need the dmg boost most of the time
I just Got some acuities today (4.5ex, not that Bad) and I mist say I really like the massive leech Bonus it

Die to the massive costs of starforge I've decided to skip it entirely and craft myself an Elder exquisite blade with fortify and possibly intimidate! Wish me luck linking it!
"
m0rd3cha1 a écrit :
I just Got some acuities today (4.5ex, not that Bad) and I mist say I really like the massive leech Bonus it

Die to the massive costs of starforge I've decided to skip it entirely and craft myself an Elder exquisite blade with fortify and possibly intimidate! Wish me luck linking it!

Cool, good luck m8 :)

"
VaniLa_4_GoriLa a écrit :
Will Impale lead to lesser damage in the Ancestral Warchief 4 link? I was thinking about dropping melee phys for impale instead as I thought it should be a boost for single target.

I don't think Warchief gets the bonuses for impale you took from the tree, so by putting Impale on him it would just give the 40% from the gem, if I'm not mistaken. I wouldn't do it.

"
danis a écrit :
Uber elder down deathless, ez pizy.
No need for ancestral warchief.

Well played, gz. Used Kaom's instead?

"
Syzer97 a écrit :
A question about the flesh and stone+ maim setup does it work if i stay in sand stance?. i mostly stay in sand stance since i don't really need the dmg boost most of the time

Nope, they need to be maimed for the maim to get the bonus. It's for bossess anyway. I stay in sand stance most of the time too so don't worry about it. Also it's just 3% extra mana reserved.

"
moonbeast495 a écrit :
damage is not even near comparable with 2 foils...

Wrong! compared them. You would need at least 400pdps foils to have the same damage as Starforge and you would be losing 300 flat life, some aoe and the shock proc. Although you would get the occasional block :D
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
"
moonbeast495 a écrit :
damage is not even near comparable with 2 foils...

Wrong! compared them. You would need at least 400pdps foils to have the same damage as Starforge and you would be losing 300 flat life, some aoe and the shock proc. Although you would get the occasional block :D[/quote]

look this tree.
https://pastebin.com/8avyLmgu

IGN-Chatillion
Now reaching tier 13-14 maps - which is from dmg point of view no problem it becomes obvious that melee is still a rip-fest, especially when not using a shield.

Hm i really wonder how to get levels higher ... reached 91 now, but dyding A LOT on maps where some mods come together ( like boss dmg increased, accuracy increased or also resistence lowered ).

Really quickly diminishing fun and rising disappointment now with this rippiness ( i use kaoms heart with 6600 life now btw and pop lions roar if necessary ... )
Wonder how people do guardians / shaper without running out of portals as well.

For example :
i consumed all portals and failed finishing t12 core ... okay, some bad mods, but anyway ...

Probably will change to a more stable build, maybe go on with my trickster.

// one shot by primordial blocks boss ... okay i might be too stupid, too, no dmg mods on map loll
Dernière édition par bex_HB, le 15 juin 2019 06:25:16

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires