[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

"
bex_HB a écrit :
Can anyone ( who is able to do guardians "deathless" ) tell me how to achieve that ( some general tactics ) ?

I have 7k life and now a 6l Doomsower - still any of the guardians kills me at least once ( only Hydra in one of 10 attempts i did deathless ).

- blood stance active
- flesh active
- dread banner active
- vulnerability aura
- blood rage active
- level 93, all res capped, 7k life

For example just doing chimaira, and when he does his "jump" attack i simpley can not outleech that while spinning, no major map mods there but monster accuracy rating and some monster extra cold damage.

... or do i have to live with the extreme rippyness of the build?

Damage is usually not the problem, but getting some multiple k hits and i am gone happens often :(

Hmm, i'm farming the guardians deathless with much worse gear (5k hp).

So i don't think getting even more HP would help much.

It sounds like you are letting yourself get hit be these avoidable attack? Once you are used to the fights these mechanics become quite easy to predict and avoid.

Just keep the guardians on max Distance of your Cyclone while you drew circles around them, getting ready to leap slam out once he spins-up his special attack.

Don't try to Facetank, this is not an Facetank Build.

Dernière édition par Schejian, le 16 juin 2019 08:24:10
"
bex_HB a écrit :
Can anyone ( who is able to do guardians "deathless" ) tell me how to achieve that ( some general tactics ) ?

I have 7k life and now a 6l Doomsower - still any of the guardians kills me at least once ( only Hydra in one of 10 attempts i did deathless ).

- blood stance active
- flesh active
- dread banner active
- vulnerability aura
- blood rage active

For example just doing chimaira, and when he does his "jump" attack i simpley can not outleech that while spinning, no major map mods there but monster accuracy rating and some monster extra cold damage.

Damage is usually not the problem, but getting some multiple k hits and i am gone happens often :(

i kinda put ancestral totem and spin behind the guardians, and they drop pretty fast
For those that want to take this build to a level 100, where would you spend the last 6 points on past the 94 tree?
Thanks for the build.

I'm able to reliably kill Shaper deathless with it (not with current gear, changed a bit for faster mapping).

How hard is Uber Atziri compared to Shaper with this build? I want to retire this build for a while and try something different, but want to do uber atziri for the challenge.
Decided to go for Atziri's Acuity, what do you think needs improvement first and foremost now?

Dernière édition par MillenniumDH, le 16 juin 2019 16:47:08
Did Shaper first time with this build and unlocked all non-unique maps also first time. Shaper fight was really easy, guardians are harder. Thanks again for the guide, never had such fast progression on SSF. Now I only need to farm Starforge and 6L my chest and build will be finished.

Current gear if anyone interested:
"
Kuderion a écrit :
Thanks for the build.

I'm able to reliably kill Shaper deathless with it (not with current gear, changed a bit for faster mapping).

How hard is Uber Atziri compared to Shaper with this build? I want to retire this build for a while and try something different, but want to do uber atziri for the challenge.

Np man! And gj for killing shaper.

But yeah, not just with this build but in general Uber atziri is at least 2x harder than Shaper. Shaper is trivial once you learn the mechanics. Atziri is a random ass clutchfest where you avoid shit by a hairs width... at least from my experience. Consider a fire resist and lightning resist flask for her instead of a basalt and crit flask. Just so you maybe survive the bs that she casts.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Dernière édition par devon752, le 16 juin 2019 17:29:50
"
7itachi7 a écrit :
For those that want to take this build to a level 100, where would you spend the last 6 points on past the 94 tree?

I'd probably take the 2 15% crit multi nodes and take the 4 pointer on the right side of the tree (the rest of the sword wheel). Iirc that's the most damage you can squeeze out of this build. Otherwise go for life nodes if there are any left.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"
Whitedondi a écrit :
Did Shaper first time with this build and unlocked all non-unique maps also first time. Shaper fight was really easy, guardians are harder. Thanks again for the guide, never had such fast progression on SSF. Now I only need to farm Starforge and 6L my chest and build will be finished.

Current gear if anyone interested:

Np, glad you like it, thanks for checking it out :D
"
bex_HB a écrit :

- blood stance active
- flesh active
- dread banner active
- vulnerability aura
- blood rage active

I'm doing deathless guardians every day and even earning exp on the maps. I know this might sound like a meme but... don't get hit. And if you need to get hit (like the chimeria smoke phase) then pop your basalt+granite flask. One more tip, don't give chimeria damage mods if you don't have to. It's ok if you do one of the guardians blue or without mods. You will still get the fragment. Minotaur diving will always kill you because it deals absurd amounts of damage, you HAVE to avoid that. Avoid the golden circle after his slam too. Same is for phoenix, don't stand in spiny thing and don't stand next to him when he goes to explode. Deal damage when he is autoattacking. He usually starts with a spin then explosion. Try to get close after that if he starts spining again just avoid. Hydra is the easiest. Hold down your Cyclone button and don't face in front of him and keep avoidong balls.
Hope this helps. If you need visual representation check some of my stream VoDs and see how I did it.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires