[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

will you post vaal pact tree? as i understand, you prefer to dont use vaal pact?
What do you think about farming out an Oni-Goroshi until I can get a Starforge? I'd leave Overwhelm till last/respec as it already has higher base crit chance. I play SSF and I'm not racing so I don't mind putting in the time to farm it. It seems decent for this build and 6 links are a pain in the ass SSF.

I like your tree, but is Hematophagy a mistake? It seems really weak seeing as you aren't going the VP/Brutal Fervour route. You could pick up Brutal Blade (damage) or Soul of Steel (defense) for one more point.

Thanks for the guide BTW. I haven't played a melee or phys build yet as they've felt undertuned until now, but I'm really looking forward to playing it this league.
Dernière édition par JimmyRuzzle, le 6 juin 2019 06:28:57
why war banner ?

for the accuracy rating ?

you dont play with frenzy charge ?

suggestion, u can take disciple of the slaughter "( 5% increased damage per frenzy charge )" ?
Dernière édition par Petitpapa, le 6 juin 2019 06:30:22
"
devon752 a écrit :

"
Summoner a écrit :
Is there any chance you could add a tree in the low 80's.

It's already incorporated inside the pastabin at the top of the build. Click on the bottom left inside PoB where it says Eternal lab (94)

I meant a tree around level ~80-85 (to help with prioritizing what skills to get while I'm still levelling rapidly vs when limited play time means I'm crawling towards a league end of ~lvl 90-92); not ~80-85 skill points.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
"
Petitpapa a écrit :
why war banner ?

suggestion, u can take disciple of the slaughter "( 5% increased damage per frenzy charge )" ?

Blood rage is still in the build, so I assume not checking frenzy charges is just an oversight. As for Disciple of the Slaughter; what do you suggest removing to put it in? With frenzy charges active every damage cluster I tried removing to cover the change gave more damage that DotS would.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
"
Summoner a écrit :
"
devon752 a écrit :

"
Summoner a écrit :
Is there any chance you could add a tree in the low 80's.

It's already incorporated inside the pastabin at the top of the build. Click on the bottom left inside PoB where it says Eternal lab (94)

I meant a tree around level ~80-85 (to help with prioritizing what skills to get while I'm still levelling rapidly vs when limited play time means I'm crawling towards a league end of ~lvl 90-92); not ~80-85 skill points.

I'd recommend going right and picking up Herbalism and Fatal Blade, then Heartseeker and Diembowelling. Jewels and remaining 4/5% Life nodes come last. Nothing is set in stone though, if you feel your damage is fine but you're dying too often focus on life first.
"
JimmyRuzzle a écrit :
What do you think about farming out an Oni-Goroshi until I can get a Starforge? I'd leave Overwhelm till last/respec as it already has higher base crit chance. I play SSF and I'm not racing so I don't mind putting in the time to farm it. It seems decent for this build and 6 links are a pain in the ass SSF.

I like your tree, but is Hematophagy a mistake? It seems really weak seeing as you aren't going the VP/Brutal Fervour route. You could pick up Brutal Blade (damage) or Soul of Steel (defense) for one more point.

Thanks for the guide BTW. I haven't played a melee or phys build yet as they've felt undertuned until now, but I'm really looking forward to playing it this league.

I wouldn't bother with Oni personally, it's a strong leveling weapon but there are plenty of strong leveling weapons, and it's not a part of your end game, so unlikely to be worth the time or effort.

As for the tree, there are some minor inefficiencies, while others are a matter of preference -
* You absolutely want Soul of Steel.
* There will be much better aura setups and Cyclone supports (which obviously PoB doesn't have yet).
* You may want (at least some of the) Impale and/or Fortify clusters for better damage/defense respectively (Adamant may also end up worthwhile, but that'll take some testing). With proper investment Impale can offer greater returns on damage than some of the other nodes, and Rampart actually gives good damage in addition to its defensive boost.
* Charging Offensive would be fun, though you could live without it.
* Could trade some lesser damage nodes for Wrecking Ball and/or Brutal Blade.
* With next to no Life Regen and Blood Rage, it's relying entirely on Leech - might as well take Vaal Pact at that point.
* Graceful Assault (10% chance of Onslaught on kill) isn't worth it IMO. It's nice for mapping, but you could always use a Silver Flask, and 10% for 4s is too low to rely on worms in boss encounters.
* Depending on your damage/health ratio, you could even go for the big life wheel between Marauder and Scion. It's a lot of points and you shouldn't really need it in high gear, but you can rearrange the tree a little bit to save a couple points if you do.
* Optionally, there's some easy +resist on the tree, and similar to life, you don't really need them once you're in top gear, but the nodes are very efficient and can help out quite a bit, at least until your gear stabilizes.

TLDR: This is a good tree, but IMO it's more setup for speed mapping, which is fine, but I would at least consider some of the above changes. Of course, there's no wrong way to eat a reese's.
any reason for not pickin up charging offense?
I really like ur build, but i'd also definately take Soul of steel (maybe swap warriors blood and the lesser life/armor nodes going to marauder start). Also i'd swap out graceful assault for rampart, as it also gives movement speed, attack speed, damage + more survivability! I think Brinkmanship (leapslamming into a pack to stun - should be up most of the time at least) and adamant are also really interesting, although i don't know what to swap for it.. Also charging offense seems like a really good node, but with bloodrage and maybe enduring cry not worth the point investment!
Dernière édition par m0rd3cha1, le 6 juin 2019 07:50:32
"
Petitpapa a écrit :
why war banner ?

-War banner is 10% more damage for 10% reservation, yes please

-you wont have frenzy charges during boss encounters, that's why. You don't need damage for anything else other then a Boss and on a Boss you wont have frenzy charges. It's really not important and doesn't warrant 4 nodes for only map damage.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Dernière édition par devon752, le 6 juin 2019 09:28:39

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires