[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

"
shadowragex a écrit :
any reason for not pickin up charging offense?

Yes, multiple actually:
-only 3 charges each (didn't go for charges)
-large Cyclone AoE (we probably wont get hit that much)
-when we get hit it will already be too late to stack them, aka shaper will hit -you and you will maybe 1/5 chance get a charge *shrugs*)
-only that for 5 nodes

Pretty adamant on this one.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Ok devon,

you update your pob with the new gem 3.7 after ?

Look : https://pastebin.com/UYptvkKV

Cyclone impale , the jewel is modifed with the bonus new gem 3.7

"( i'm not english sry )" xD
Dernière édition par Petitpapa, le 6 juin 2019 09:35:14
"
offimpulse a écrit :
will you post vaal pact tree? as i understand, you prefer to dont use vaal pact?

Yes, it removes life regen and is off the crit path (the one we took below). The life regen actually covers the degen from blood rage. I might make a tree for it later on.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"
Petitpapa a écrit :
Ok devon,

you update your pob with the new gem 3.7 after ?

Look : https://pastebin.com/UYptvkKV

Cyclone impale , the jewel is modifed with the bonus new gem 3.7

"( i'm not english sry )" xD

I will update the tree when PoB receives the update for the gems.
Impale is interesting, it actually has an indefinite duration. I will consider taking Forceful skewering.
"
Dr4w a écrit :
Quick post to thank you on this build :)

I was trying to build a cyclone crit slayer myself when a friend gave me the link for your build. I can tell you i'm relieved he found it for me because my tree was very bad compared to yours.

Cheers and glhf in the league ;)

Thank you very much :D
And keep watching for updates since I will be further updating it, mostly the pastabin. I am currently fixing some nooks and crannies and probably will fix some more when the gem update comes.
"
JimmyRuzzle a écrit :
What do you think about farming out an Oni-Goroshi until I can get a Starforge? I'd leave Overwhelm till last/respec as it already has higher base crit chance. I play SSF and I'm not racing so I don't mind putting in the time to farm it. It seems decent for this build and 6 links are a pain in the ass SSF.

I like your tree, but is Hematophagy a mistake? It seems really weak seeing as you aren't going the VP/Brutal Fervour route. You could pick up Brutal Blade (damage) or Soul of Steel (defense) for one more point.

Thanks for the guide BTW. I haven't played a melee or phys build yet as they've felt undertuned until now, but I'm really looking forward to playing it this league.

iirc it's a one hander and you get some nodes for 2 handers, only that might be a problem. I'd suggest just picking up any good 2 handed sword, if you get lucky with a kondo, doomsower, terminus est or any good 2h rare sword in that range it will carry you over Shaper

Hematophagy was a mistake, there was supposed to be only one node placed there, nice catch and thank you for checking out the build. I will update the tree a few more times until all of the updates come.
how viable as league starter you reckon this would be?

looks fairy easy to get going few uniques etc

"
shadowragex a écrit :

Really easy in my opinion. What you see here is just some brainstorming. The build itself is fairly simple. Nothing to worry about, if anything else I'm gonna be active here and everybody can ask me anything.
"
devon752 a écrit :
"
shadowragex a écrit :

Really easy in my opinion. What you see here is just some brainstorming. The build itself is fairly simple. Nothing to worry about, if anything else I'm gonna be active here and everybody can ask me anything.

Hey are you going with this build as a league starter ?

Also thanks for the guide.
"
imAnoob079 a écrit :
"
devon752 a écrit :
"
shadowragex a écrit :

Hey are you going with this build as a league starter ?

Also thanks for the guide.

Yes I am, no problem dood.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires