[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

"
devon752 a écrit :

Yeah but crit multi is quite high, it's gonna be something even on bosses and consistent because of the attack speed. But I guess you're right, it does assume maximum value. It's probably gonna be a 10th of that.

I mean, you can calculate it; you'll shock shaper for 1%. So it's not nothing, but it might as well be. It's unfortunate that shock works this way, but yeah.
I think you should take either the onslaught cluster or an onslaught flask now that you can stack it with the ascendancy.
"
I think you should take either the onslaught cluster or an onslaught flask now that you can stack it with the ascendancy.

Considered it, onslaught cluster is on kill so pretty useless and the flask pales in comparison to all the other flasks (except maybe quicksilver, preference I guess).
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Looks really good.

Could Wrecking Ball be an alternative to Heartseeker? Costs one point more but deals about 5% more dps.

Or is crit consistency more important?
"
Kuderion a écrit :
Looks really good.

Could Wrecking Ball be an alternative to Heartseeker? Costs one point more but deals about 5% more dps.

Or is crit consistency more important?

Thank you! :D

Honestly if it was any other crit build then maybe, but we get shocks from crits so I wouldn't, but it's also 1 more point as you said. Not worth imo.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Dernière édition par devon752, le 5 juin 2019 17:51:09
The "problem" with the skilltree is that there are far too many nodes I want - Wrecking Ball and Brutal Blade both give more than 3.5% dps per point spent and still are not strong enough...

I think a (possibly expensive) option might be using a Transcendant Flesh jewel in the marauder area - gives 5% physical damage reduction and 65% crit multi
nvm i might have download an old pastebin
Dernière édition par dreibrandao, le 5 juin 2019 18:21:20
This build looks awesome so far, do you think that it will have a good clearspeed in 3.7? Clearspeed is important for me when deciding builds.
Build looks awesome. But will this build be good for delves? If so, I will definitely try it out.
With the Pob you linked, infused channelling support does more damage than increased crit damage support. As well as give us more damage to our totem and physical damage reduction

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires