[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

Damn dood then im going with this as well..

i love you
Dernière édition par imAnoob079, le 6 juin 2019 10:42:09
What is better?

Executioner or Brutal Blade
how will this be for single target dps? only really played c yclone for Mjolner builds, will this be viable for bossing?
Love the adjustments, what do you think about the Guard skills? Which one would be best in your opinion? I'm guessing Steelskin for early game (as it should be available fairly soon), but then - IC or Molten Shell? Also: Selfcast or CWDT?

I also think the new Rage Support + Berserk Gem are things for consideration, the buffs seem really strong!
Dernière édition par m0rd3cha1, le 6 juin 2019 11:14:57
"
m0rd3cha1 a écrit :
Love the adjustments, what do you think about the Guard skills? Which one would be best in your opinion? I'm guessing Steelskin for early game (as it should be available fairly soon), but then - IC or Molten Shell? Also: Selfcast or CWDT?

I also think the new Rage Support + Berserk Gem are things for consideration, the buffs seem really strong!

Steelskin imo, on cwdt along with the ice golem. Why steelskin? It is a bit weaker but you can't get reflected into oblivion from the molten shell explosions.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Could Atziri's Promise be useful occasionally, as a flask for some extra leech (and chaos res when needed)?
"
Outrage91 a écrit :
Could Atziri's Promise be useful occasionally, as a flask for some extra leech (and chaos res when needed)?
Nope, you don't get any damage from it because of brutality and leech is more or less what it is it wont change (much) with that flask.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"
Mindsmog a écrit :
how will this be for single target dps? only really played c yclone for Mjolner builds, will this be viable for bossing?

Yes, very much viable. It will have around 1mil shaper dps when the update on PoB hits, even more with the auras, this doesn't include frenzy charges or shock whatsoever. Straight up no bullshit at least 1mil dps on shaper. NOT to mention the fucking totem that will deal at least additional 600k.
this build can kill uber elder?
Should I be worried we aren't picking up Endless Hunger/Brutal Fervor? I'm worried about build sustain and might end up swapping over if I manage to make this build overkill with the new gems.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires