[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
Baldry a écrit :

EDIT:

got this no idee if it's good.

its not very useful, you usually try and get anger supported add on WE first

and vitality is only used for people who wear a "reduced mana reservation" shield instead of lioneye´s remorse

and overall the vitality supported features are not that great
"
bex_HB a écrit :
"
Baldry a écrit :

EDIT:

got this no idee if it's good.

its not very useful, you usually try and get anger supported add on WE first

and vitality is only used for people who wear a "reduced mana reservation" shield instead of lioneye´s remorse

and overall the vitality supported features are not that great

you should read the rest :D i killed uber elder for the sec time (first time with this build) and that dropped :D

i am using a anger fire pen watcher's eye

and

with herald of purity, adds a good chunk of dmg.
Dernière édition par Baldry, le 7 oct. 2018 14:49:49
Hello, thank you for this build but I don't get something. I have almost the same stuff like you but on the path of building numbers, when I compare your character and mine I have like 4 times less dps and I don't know why, still dont have the watcher's eye jewel but it can't be only this.

Could any pob user tell me what am I missing please ? Thank you !

His path of building character : https://pastebin.com/re1iRveU
Mine : https://pastebin.com/b4iKPgKq

I really don't know how to go deep with this software . . . I struggle against uber elder.
Dernière édition par Dedisdead, le 7 oct. 2018 15:39:01
"
Dedisdead a écrit :
Hello, thank you for this build but I don't get something. I have almost the same stuff like you but on the path of building numbers, when I compare your character and mine I have like 4 times less dps and I don't know why, still dont have the watcher's eye jewel but it can't be only this.

Could any pob user tell me what am I missing please ? Thank you !

His path of building character : https://pastebin.com/re1iRveU
Mine : https://pastebin.com/b4iKPgKq

I really don't know how to go deep with this software . . . I struggle against uber elder.

You do not like the author of this build! You look carefully at his things and the location of the stones in the tree! And by the way - exactly the same things as the author of the build to pick up on poe.trade is pretty hard! You can take a little bit weaker(+ or - DPS you will not play the role in the battle against hard bosses!) Since this build itself is very tenacious! But, have people DPS: let and 38K and they quietly played and killed uber bosses! Once again, I repeat - carefully read and look at his tree and things and look for the right on the poe.trade!
Dernière édition par AID48, le 8 oct. 2018 03:09:10
Is there a reason that we don't see an increase in the tool tip when we use the watcher's eye gem, with increased physical damage converted to fire?

Thanks
Hello ,
I'm quite noob but play on standard and own the legacy atziri's acuity.
Should I use that instead tombfist?
thanks
If I can't afford a 3 projectile helm enchant, should I just aim for a 2 projectile for now?
"
Vertigodown a écrit :
Is there a reason that we don't see an increase in the tool tip when we use the watcher's eye gem, with increased physical damage converted to fire?

Thanks

i did see it - the 25% meant a tooltip dps increase by 5k for my build

"
wagado a écrit :
Hello ,
thanks

you do not leech mana / life, but have life on hit on this build

so you do not get anything of these gloves stats related to leech

tombfist are way better imo looking an the other stats
Dernière édition par bex_HB, le 8 oct. 2018 01:38:25
"
bex_HB a écrit :

"
wagado a écrit :
Hello ,
thanks

you do not leech mana / life, but have life on hit on this build

so you do not get anything of these gloves stats related to leech

tombfist are way better imo looking an the other stats

Well the idea was to remove the need of +mana / life on hit for jewels / rings
since I didn't see anything in the tree that scale with that. (and we have blade of cunning for life leech).
I figured since it's a legacy item , it wouldn't be proposed as an option.
but eh like I said i'm noob and have no idea :p
I'm starting to get bored with this league, I've got about ~50ex left to spend, I want to min/max my current ms jugg which is using this guide.

Besides the shield with 15% less mana reservation, which I plan to get later today, what else could I add.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/junkypic011/characters?characterName=BraiinBamagee

You can import the character in PoB, it's public. That is if you want to play around with the stats.
Dernière édition par junkypic011, le 8 oct. 2018 03:26:07

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires