[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

"
SpookyDucks a écrit :
So I've been saving up quite a bit of currency running t1-9 maps and am looking to start upgrading my gear. I really feel my damage is lacking and uber lab is very hard for me to do because of it. I'm not sure what pieces of gear I should look to upgrade first, I was thinking of getting my 6-link armor but not sure which one to get. I would like belly of the beast for tankyness because I plan on going for levels this league, but Bronn's will give quite a bit of damage. If you could give a look at my character and give me some tips I would greatly appreciate it. Some things like does my passive tree look fine etc, and some tips on how to increase my damage etc. I'm also still below 5k life and that hurts, I get 1 shot really easy in higher tier maps.

Also I'm playing consecrated path and following the jugg tree you linked on page 55.

Work on getting one of the end game chests. Bronn's is a good choice if it's your damage that is lacking, while still giving way more stats that your Tabula is missing. Otherwise in general your other slots are going down the correct path, and can be improved as you go, but your chest is the one slot missing a ton of stats. Also 20% quality any slots that you can. Consider switching to Cyclone as well; I did so recently and you become way more tanky (might be because of my vaal pact leech + attacks per second) but it feels more consistent than consecrated path (which is fun, but variable).
"
IMPORTANT: To run this setup, ensure your overcapped fire resistance is at least 50% higher than overcapped cold resistance and highest among all resistances.

I dont understand why its 50% higher, i think just let fire res higher than other 2 is fine, like fire(105) lighting/cold(100), can someone teach me?

Oh and 1 thing more, when active Elemental Overload, will critical strike multiple mod still useful, i picked 2 jewel with prety good stat but have critical strike multiple mod in it
Dernière édition par FireInTheWater, le 17 déc. 2018 23:20:46

I got this vaal implicit on Ngamahu and was wondering is it useful since it says socketed gems. And socketed gems are supporting Ngamahu's Molten burst you know. Can someone tell some good corrupt implicits on Ngamahu axe and Bronn's lithe chest.
Hello bro, i'm really having fun with this build but which enchantment is better 15% attack speed or 40% damage?
Help me please. What to choose for the consecrated path? New carcass jack or bronn or daresso or shroud?
Anyone interested in this helmet?
"
Myo a écrit :
"
SpookyDucks a écrit :
So I've been saving up quite a bit of currency running t1-9 maps and am looking to start upgrading my gear. I really feel my damage is lacking and uber lab is very hard for me to do because of it. I'm not sure what pieces of gear I should look to upgrade first, I was thinking of getting my 6-link armor but not sure which one to get. I would like belly of the beast for tankyness because I plan on going for levels this league, but Bronn's will give quite a bit of damage. If you could give a look at my character and give me some tips I would greatly appreciate it. Some things like does my passive tree look fine etc, and some tips on how to increase my damage etc. I'm also still below 5k life and that hurts, I get 1 shot really easy in higher tier maps.

Also I'm playing consecrated path and following the jugg tree you linked on page 55.

Work on getting one of the end game chests. Bronn's is a good choice if it's your damage that is lacking, while still giving way more stats that your Tabula is missing. Otherwise in general your other slots are going down the correct path, and can be improved as you go, but your chest is the one slot missing a ton of stats. Also 20% quality any slots that you can. Consider switching to Cyclone as well; I did so recently and you become way more tanky (might be because of my vaal pact leech + attacks per second) but it feels more consistent than consecrated path (which is fun, but variable).

I just thought about it and if I'm playing consecrated path (which I will stick too, I just don't like the cyclone skill) getting 3r2b1g on bronns will be very hard and costly so i'm not sure that would be a good armor choice.
Can you check my guy : Brontozaur and tell me what would be the best upgrade for me ? I'm thinking about 6 link Bronn but I'm not sure if I should get Belly instead because that would boost my survability and I wouldn't die. Can you help me please? Also should I get tombfist gloves ?
Dernière édition par demonhunter50, le 17 déc. 2018 20:30:38
Your characters are hidden
Try now. Sorry about that

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires