[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

1) How to solve the problem of collecting endurance charges on bosses and the long stages of these bosses? You use The Writhing Jar flask?

2) What is safer to use for killing end-game bosses? Vaal pact or save the regeneration of health + lich from Vitalita Void? (my health regeneration is approximately 1000-1200 hp with 6 endurance charges)

3) What is your accuracy? And what is the chance of a critical strike?

P/s I play hardcore bestiary
Also having problem with mana, got 1 jewel with +2mana on hit, but still sometimes i stop in place. Think i went overboard with attack speed.
"
zjazd a écrit :
Also having problem with mana, got 1 jewel with +2mana on hit, but still sometimes i stop in place. Think i went overboard with attack speed.

Boot enchants fix mana issues
"
kira1414 a écrit :

Tombfist + Murderous jewel will add more damage for you.

Watcher's Eye (Gain #% physical damage as extra fire when affected by Anger) will be another upgrade you can aim for.

Taste of Hate and Kiara's flask will also boost your damage.

______

After those changes I lost 2k dps on Cyclone and 600 dmg on Molten Burst. Watcher eye is 19% only for now. Hatred with its extra damage did shows much more dps numbers.
With buffs etc. I lost 5k~ dmg on molten burst and around 15k dps on cyclone. Is there any hidden dps from these items?

I bought impresence and added Herald of Ash as Flammability do not use mana now but still I am not sure..

Will try it now how its working then!

Can't afford taste of haste for now

Should I get Tombfist with 2 abyss sockets? Or I did something wrong ?:c

I am not sure about Chieftain now tbh. It may look good while clearing maps but I do have hard time against red elder. DMG is visible only with +70% dmg from chieftain. I tried Vaal pact, but that is not good as there is not enough life leech (22k dmg on molten burst(35k with +70%) and 80-125k dps cyclone.

Once I get more chaoses I will do total re-build to your skill tree. I think that one with EO is good dmg but with vaal pact is it enough to survive and outheal damage from endgame bosses?
Dernière édition par Biszek, le 24 mars 2018 16:24:51
u ust consider Intiidate bonus on pob to see the right number i think

but i prefer my gloves for the leech too
Dernière édition par Beskaius, le 24 mars 2018 16:30:24
Ive been following the Uber Lab tree and setup, but I kind of want to use this build to knock out the end game because it a lot of fun. Should I stick to Uber lab build or switch to elemental overload? And how strong is this against end game( Shaper, uber atziri)?
"
Carloccn a écrit :
1) How to solve the problem of collecting endurance charges on bosses and the long stages of these bosses? You use The Writhing Jar flask?

2) What is safer to use for killing end-game bosses? Vaal pact or save the regeneration of health + lich from Vitalita Void? (my health regeneration is approximately 1000-1200 hp with 6 endurance charges)

3) What is your accuracy? And what is the chance of a critical strike?

P/s I play hardcore bestiary

Ans 1: Enduring Cry is your best answer for that (can be a chore to re-cast). But if you are running Cast When Damage Taken + Immortal Call, then you don't have to bother about charges at all.

Ans 2: I have killed Shaper with Vaal Pact but I believe it is possible to kill Shaper using Uber Lab skill tree + max charges too. I would recommend you to give it a shot and if you feel you are lacking in the leech area, then you can spec into Vaal pact.

Ans 3: You can check my POB in the guide. I have over 90% chance to hit. Get 120% chance to crit if you have not crit recently on boots enchant. That is all you need for close to perma EO uptime.

"
zjazd a écrit :

You can check the flowchart in the FAQ section. Enlighten 4 should help in the mana area.

"
Biszek a écrit :

After those changes I lost 2k dps on Cyclone and 600 dmg on Molten Burst. Watcher eye is 19% only for now. Hatred with its extra damage did shows much more dps numbers.
With buffs etc. I lost 5k~ dmg on molten burst and around 15k dps on cyclone. Is there any hidden dps from these items?

I bought impresence and added Herald of Ash as Flammability do not use mana now but still I am not sure..

Will try it now how its working then!

Can't afford taste of haste for now

Should I get Tombfist with 2 abyss sockets? Or I did something wrong ?:c

I am not sure about Chieftain now tbh. It may look good while clearing maps but I do have hard time against red elder. DMG is visible only with +70% dmg from chieftain. I tried Vaal pact, but that is not good as there is not enough life leech (22k dmg on molten burst(35k with +70%) and 80-125k dps cyclone.

Once I get more chaoses I will do total re-build to your skill tree. I think that one with EO is good dmg but with vaal pact is it enough to survive and outheal damage from endgame bosses?

As mentioned by @Beskaius, Intimidate from Tombfist gloves does not show up in your character when you are in hideout. You can use POB to check the damage with intimidate toggled under configuration panel.

Looking at your profile in POB, your character has only 5200+ life. That is rather low to handle end game content. You will want to aim for ~6000 life or you will have a hard time surviving. The more life you have, the more leech you get too as leech per second is scaled based on your life pool.

If you look at my Shaper kill screenshot, you will see that I have 5921 life (character level 93):

On top of that, your character do not have enough damage to handle end game content.

You are running on a 5L with 2G1B2R. You will definitely want to get that 6L and go for 3R2B1G on the gems setup. You will get at least 50% more damage.

Your gems are all at 0% quality. You will want them to be at 20%. You are missing damage over there.

You picked By The Blade on your skill tree, I would recommend you to go for Quick Recovery for more life.

Consider dropping the 3 endurance charge nodes and go for Vaal Pact and see if works better for you.

You can drop Ancestral Knowledge since you are on EO skill tree. You do not need that extra int.

You will also want 4 jewel sockets when you are at level 90. The 4th socket gives you more life and damage at the same time.

Always prioritize life rolls on jewels over damage. This is to make the most out of the life % node that you are picking up from the skill tree.

"
Frantic_Cajun a écrit :
Ive been following the Uber Lab tree and setup, but I kind of want to use this build to knock out the end game because it a lot of fun. Should I stick to Uber lab build or switch to elemental overload? And how strong is this against end game( Shaper, uber atziri)?

I would definitely give it a shot with Uber Lab setup to see if I can handle. And if leech is a problem, spec into Vaal Pact and drop endurance charges.

I have killed Shaper using EO + Vaal Pact but I believe it is possible to kill Shaper with RT + Vaal Pact and even UL minus Vaal Pact.
"
kira1414 a écrit :

On top of that, your character do not have enough damage to handle end game content.

You are running on a 5L with 2G1B2R. You will definitely want to get that 6L and go for 3R2B1G on the gems setup. You will get at least 50% more damage.

Your gems are all at 0% quality. You will want them to be at 20%. You are missing damage over there.

You picked By The Blade on your skill tree, I would recommend you to go for Quick Recovery for more life.

Consider dropping the 3 endurance charge nodes and go for Vaal Pact and see if works better for you.

You can drop Ancestral Knowledge since you are on EO skill tree. You do not need that extra int.

You will also want 4 jewel sockets when you are at level 90. The 4th socket gives you more life and damage at the same time.

Always prioritize life rolls on jewels over damage. This is to make the most out of the life % node that you are picking up from the skill tree.

Points noted.
Lesson learnt.
Thanks!

I forgot about this Ancestral Knowledge, like totaly forgot about it.
I do like this 6x Endurance only because it gives additional dmg reduction, literally just noticed that in total all 6 nodes gives only around 1k more dmg on molten burst, kinda dissapointing that in total 36% fire dmg only gives that little.

I had no idea that more hp gives more leech, i'll start re-doing stuff to fix that!...
.. and also noticed that my gems are 0 quality and not vaaled - sort of spaced out about this! Silly me.

for now i will drop 2 endurace charges for 1 more jewel and vaal pact. But blood rage eats my life quite hard wit vaal pact.. that is why I am sort of not with that idea. should I drop blood rage? Or try to get on with that?
"
Biszek a écrit :

for now i will drop 2 endurace charges for 1 more jewel and vaal pact. But blood rage eats my life quite hard wit vaal pact.. that is why I am sort of not with that idea. should I drop blood rage? Or try to get on with that?

You can certainly drop Blood Rage. I tend not to use it too because I have to recast it every so often (and I tend to forget about it). And as you already know, it is Vaal Pact unfriendly. :)
"
Frantic_Cajun a écrit :

I would definitely give it a shot with Uber Lab setup to see if I can handle. And if leech is a problem, spec into Vaal Pact and drop endurance charges.

I have killed Shaper using EO + Vaal Pact but I believe it is possible to kill Shaper with RT + Vaal Pact and even UL minus Vaal Pact.[/quote]

I think I'm gunna switch to EO and get Loreweaver. It seems to be the stronger one and now that I have a little bit of currency I'm gunna give it a go.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires