[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

"
kira1414 a écrit :
"
Biszek a écrit :

for now i will drop 2 endurace charges for 1 more jewel and vaal pact. But blood rage eats my life quite hard wit vaal pact.. that is why I am sort of not with that idea. should I drop blood rage? Or try to get on with that?

You can certainly drop Blood Rage. I tend not to use it too because I have to recast it every so often (and I tend to forget about it). And as you already know, it is Vaal Pact unfriendly. :)

What to replace blood rage with?
Loving this build so far and am currently trying to climb more into the red maps (if I can manage to find them).

My biggest issues, aside from some of my gear being rather lackluster, is that I feel I am squishy as all get out. I can easily get chunked, and bleed really puts the hurt on me if I am not leeching from vaal pact.

At this stage, I am just replacing my weakest piece as I get currency and keep moving on. Any pointers to which pieces are going to provide the biggest boosts for me first?

Warning.. Only 5k life so that is definitely hurting my survivability but wasn't the sure if that is the main issue or not.

Thanks!

Dernière édition par jobintobias, le 25 mars 2018 11:04:56
"
Faust2012 a écrit :

- Perseverance belt is a crazy belt for cyclone imo, perma onslaught for free is very good, and if you can check poetrade sometimes you will find very affordable + 1 endurance charge corrupted version of it. In legacy league i kept using it over my HH and it was competiting with it in term of clearspeed.

but we gain onslaught with Slaughter node no?

if we can perma stun enemies we can drop fortify for other boost on chest...
Dernière édition par Beskaius, le 26 mars 2018 02:29:44
"
Faust2012 a écrit :
cyclone build : )

What is your damage on cyclone and molten burst? without potions etc just auras? how much damage Perseverance give to you in about?
Could you post a video of a clear in higher tier maps? thanks
How do you feel about an arc totem with curse on hit and flamability for bosses and use hatred instead of the blasphemy setup?

Edit: Also if you don't have a 6link yet would you suggest Bringer of Pain for Cyclone setup?
Dernière édition par Chimmy81, le 25 mars 2018 15:45:24
Kira, is there any way you could possibly do a YouTube build guide on this particular build ? Just curious , thanks in advance !
i have a question.

On your shaper kill u got hatred as aura. why wanna go Hatred instead of Anger ? If u have fire penetration over your skill tree ( 8% from lava lash and 10% over ascendy ) why is haterd better than anger ?

Another Quesion:

i got shaper gloves with 84 life; 21 cold res; 12% attack speed and supported by lvl 18 faster attacks. is it worth to use this gloves and have a 5link for my combo with leapslam and totem, or is the 5link for the totem not that much better cuz we only place it for our more attack speed / damage ?

Dernière édition par Ambros1a, le 26 mars 2018 06:21:14
"
Faust2012 a écrit :

If you play Slayer yea Perseverance is useless : ) i was referencing to Chieftain (we
are in chieftain's post) and that we have less attack speed compared to other ascendencies.
Also even with fortify on leapslam it's fine, just slam from time to time to keep perma onslaught.

All type of belts are good for this build, stygian, good rare normal one with ele damage,depends what needs you want to fill, but perseverance adds a lot of clearspeed
if you plan to farm a lot of maps (and +1 endurance charge is not needed at all).

You also get 10% chance to get onslaught on kill as a chieftain from the Slaughter notable in the axe tree. It drops from time to time, but that node is usually good enough for 80%+ uptime on onslaught while mapping. It does drop during bosses though. If you have the onslaught on kill mod on a abyssal jewel then its up 95%+ of the time while mapping.

Perseverance does nothing for chieftains while mapping, but it does help with bosses. Im not sure that extra bossing helps is better than a rare stygian vise, or even a sold unique like the tactician.
Dernière édition par ADM0N, le 26 mars 2018 13:06:10
"
Faust2012 a écrit :

With fire pene, increased AOE, and the Chieftain's passive Flame's Advance not activated:

Cyclone

https://imgur.com/7IaNEEP

Molten

https://imgur.com/aNhNyHu

With concentrated effect, MeleeDamage on Full Life and passive activated:

Cyclone

https://imgur.com/kdJehTd

Molten

https://imgur.com/phFwWJw

oh ? mele damage on full life? interesting gonna to play around with other supports I guess. I am so far unlucky with 6L on my armor so can't use all buffs for cyclone. I am still using Faster Attacks on my armor, I wonder should I drop it by now or not? I do have 6.25 aspd with all buffs all the time on cyclone. So far I think I do not produce that much molten burst I do not know why. I do have ~90% accuracy tho

For now I need to hit 94 lv, so I can start using that jewel for endurance charges red dream or something!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires