[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

this is all i can wear now i see that is a huge boost to my dmg but i feel a little bit squishy...

You think i must drop meleee dmg for fortify?
"
Lutcha a écrit :
Maybe this has been answered already, if so i apologise.

Isn't all that extra damage to ailments wasted if we use elemental focus on our dmg skills ?

What @itsdarrow said.

"
McPumpkin a écrit :
What gems should get priority of my GCPs?

I have updated the FAQ to the answer of your question. Check it out. :)

"
Beskaius a écrit :

this is all i can wear now i see that is a huge boost to my dmg but i feel a little bit squishy...

You think i must drop meleee dmg for fortify?

You will definitely want Fortify for better QOL (quality of life).
Dernière édition par kira1414, le 20 mars 2018 03:46:35
i fear the reroll XD
"
Beskaius a écrit :
i fear the reroll XD

You can keep your color and replace Melee Physical with Fortify. That will be fine. :)
谢谢! 非常全面,漂亮的攻略。👍 目前还是必中天赋,攒通货中,后期准备转超载~
Thx, Very nice BD. I'm using RT, What's your suggestion to improve, pls?
Now i finished T15 Tie Maps. About the Elder, i would die for some times.

Character:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/%E8%BD%BB%E8%BD%BB%E6%BB%B4%E8%BF%9B%E5%85%A5/characters/CuteBoy_CHN
"
轻轻滴进入 a écrit :
谢谢! 非常全面,漂亮的攻略。👍 目前还是必中天赋,攒通货中,后期准备转超载~
Thx, Very nice BD. I'm using RT, What's your suggestion to improve, pls?
Now i finished T15 Tie Maps. About the Elder, i would die for some times.

Character:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/%E8%BD%BB%E8%BD%BB%E6%BB%B4%E8%BF%9B%E5%85%A5/characters/CuteBoy_CHN

You are welcome. :)

On your gears, I see that you are using Tombfist and Deceiver belt at the same time. I recommend you to change Deceiver to Stygian belt similar to this (you can check the recommended rares section for preferred rolls):

Brinerot Whalers can be replaced with rare boots (higher movement speed is preferred):

For end game boss fight, you can replace Silver flask with Lion's Roar (check flasks section for recommended setup):

Elder/Shaper amulet will give you lots of damage buff too:

On jewels, life roll is always priority over damage. You can mix abyssal jewels with regular jewels for best outcome.

Lastly, 6L chest will give you 40% more damage. That will be your next biggest damage upgrade.

Aim for 6000 life when you reach level 90.
"
You are welcome. :)

On your gears, I see that you are using Tombfist and Deceiver belt at the same time. I recommend you to change Deceiver to Stygian belt similar to this (you can check the recommended rares section for preferred rolls):

Verified

Brinerot Whalers can be replaced with rare boots (higher movement speed is preferred):

Verified

For end game boss fight, you can replace Silver flask with Lion's Roar (check flasks section for recommended setup):

Verified

Elder/Shaper amulet will give you lots of damage buff too:

Verified

On jewels, life roll is always priority over damage. You can mix abyssal jewels with regular jewels for best outcome.

Lastly, 6L chest will give you 40% more damage. That will be your next biggest damage upgrade.

Aim for 6000 life when you reach level 90.

Greate! Thank you very very much.
Is it worth to put Endurance on stun support in cyclone setup?
Don't like to always selfcast it, playing on HC
ign: PlasticSupporter
Dernière édition par nowai27, le 21 mars 2018 09:58:11
Do you think a Lightpoacher would be a good helmet? Or would you just stick to a Devoto's for the movespeed?
I've been running Slayer Ngamahu builds you've made for the last 3-4 Leagues. For my play style I always end up dropping Vaal pact. The Slayer versions never felt like I really needed it. Question is, can you run the Lab-RT-Vaal pact version without Vaal pack? Using blood rage + vaal pact always gets me into trouble. Goes double when I only run one health flask.

I was thinking following the Lab-RT-Vaal pact version, but instead of Vaal pact, grab extra Life regen per EC + Stamina nod. Being that we've got a few nice HP regen nodes in the Chief nodes.

I know the Lab run version doesn't use Vaal Pack, but I'd like to be able to get the DPS from Lab-RT-Vaal pact version.

If you got time. The same question could be asked about the Elemental Overload version.

Thanks for putting up another great Cyclone build!
Dernière édition par xault, le 22 mars 2018 03:58:14

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires