[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

is aspect of the cat good for that build or not worth for the mana reserved?
"
nowai27 a écrit :
Is it worth to put Endurance on stun support in cyclone setup?
Don't like to always selfcast it, playing on HC

I won't recommend linking Endurance on Stun to Cyclone. You can link it to Leap Slam instead.

You can pick Tawhoa Forest's Strength and you will get endurance charges when you kill burning mobs.

You can also get Red Dream jewel for charges on kill.

Shaper amulet with #% chance to get charges is another alternative.

"
TheAtrocity a écrit :
Do you think a Lightpoacher would be a good helmet? Or would you just stick to a Devoto's for the movespeed?

Devoto will still be the better helm for the build. :)

"
xault a écrit :
I've been running Slayer Ngamahu builds you've made for the last 3-4 Leagues. For my play style I always end up dropping Vaal pact. The Slayer versions never felt like I really needed it. Question is, can you run the Lab-RT-Vaal pact version without Vaal pack? Using blood rage + vaal pact always gets me into trouble. Goes double when I only run one health flask.

I was thinking following the Lab-RT-Vaal pact version, but instead of Vaal pact, grab extra Life regen per EC + Stamina nod. Being that we've got a few nice HP regen nodes in the Chief nodes.

I know the Lab run version doesn't use Vaal Pack, but I'd like to be able to get the DPS from Lab-RT-Vaal pact version.

If you got time. The same question could be asked about the Elemental Overload version.

Thanks for putting up another great Cyclone build!

I recommend you to go for Uber Lab skill tree (it does not use Vaal Pact) and follow the gems setup for Uber lab listed in the Gems section. That will make Uber lab a breeze for you. :)

For EO, you can do the same too, spec into endurance charges and drop Vaal Pact.

You will have to pick Tawhoa Forest Strength + Ramako's Sun Light for ascendancy (instead of Arohogui Moon Presence + Tukohama War Herald).

"
Battousay a écrit :
is aspect of the cat good for that build or not worth for the mana reserved?

You can definitely drop 1 aura and go for cat. Do note that cat is better fit for Elemental Overload skill tree.
is anyone play the shroud of the lightless + cremation version of build?

+ or - dmg of the bronn's ?

i see that carcass and lore boost a lot molten brust then the bronn....

we mst focus on cyclone dps or the balls?
Dernière édition par Beskaius, le 22 mars 2018 18:30:28

Hey mate,

How are you?

I made some changes, as I couldn't decide what to do and which way to go.

I decided to keep endurance charges because I do like constant dmg buff from that (36%). I do not use Immortal call(forgot about it :D), I did not pick up vaal pact but I am using Elemental overload with lorewave.

So far it is OK on medium tier maps(~10ish tier). I have yet to get proper rings/jewels and amulet and no gems with quality.

with all buffs up it is 155k fps dmg on cyclone and 35k dmg per use on molten burst

Any thoughts where to go with that?

Thanks
Hi dude.

Gotta post a thanks for this awsome guide !
"
Elder/Shaper amulet will give you lots of damage buff too:

how can the amulet be good ?

u cant do the extra cold dmg, cuz from avatar of fire u cant deal non fire damage!
or am i wrong ?
Dernière édition par Ambros1a, le 23 mars 2018 03:17:14
"
Beskaius a écrit :
is anyone play the shroud of the lightless + cremation version of build?

+ or - dmg of the bronn's ?

i see that carcass and lore boost a lot molten brust then the bronn....

we mst focus on cyclone dps or the balls?

Cremation is pretty much a "for the fun of it" setup. However, Shroud for pure Cyclone setup is still good for bossing since it comes with inherent elemental penetration.

When you gear towards min/max, Cyclone will out DPS molten balls, thus the focus on Cyclone damage. :)

"
Biszek a écrit :

Hey mate,

How are you?

I made some changes, as I couldn't decide what to do and which way to go.

I decided to keep endurance charges because I do like constant dmg buff from that (36%). I do not use Immortal call(forgot about it :D), I did not pick up vaal pact but I am using Elemental overload with lorewave.

Spoiler

So far it is OK on medium tier maps(~10ish tier). I have yet to get proper rings/jewels and amulet and no gems with quality.

with all buffs up it is 155k fps dmg on cyclone and 35k dmg per use on molten burst

Any thoughts where to go with that?

Thanks

Tombfist + Murderous jewel will add more damage for you.

Watcher's Eye (Gain #% physical damage as extra fire when affected by Anger) will be another upgrade you can aim for.

Taste of Hate and Kiara's flask will also boost your damage.

"
Hi dude.

Gotta post a thanks for this awsome guide !

You are welcome. :)

"
Ambros1a a écrit :
"
Elder/Shaper amulet will give you lots of damage buff too:

how can the amulet be good ?

u cant do the extra cold dmg, cuz from avatar of fire u cant deal non fire damage!
or am i wrong ?

And you are wrong. Chieftain does not have Avatar of Fire so he will do any elemental damage that is added to his attack. :)

However, Elder amulet is preferred (as mentioned in the guide).
I'm thinking of switching my mediocre tectonic slam jugg into this build, given that a friend just gifted me a 6s Ngamahu's Flame.
I also have a Xoph's Heart dropped for me earlier in the league, which I just converted into a Xoph's Blood. My question is: if I have Xoph's Blood, is Chieftain is still the ascendancy of choice? Or do you think going with Berserker like the old guide is the way to go (DPS wise)?

Dernière édition par The_No1_Beast, le 23 mars 2018 04:59:16
How you sustain mana with six link ?

I use RT version with flammability, anger and HoA (have impresence amulet)

Dps is very nice. Clreaded red elder and shaper so far.

But with six link i run out of mana on bosses even with Spirit woid node on the tree.

"
The_No1_Beast a écrit :
I'm thinking of switching my mediocre tectonic slam jugg into this build, given that a friend just gifted me a 6s Ngamahu's Flame.
I also have a Xoph's Heart dropped for me earlier in the league, which I just converted into a Xoph's Blood. My question is: if I have Xoph's Blood, is Chieftain is still the ascendancy of choice? Or do you think going with Berserker like the old guide is the way to go (DPS wise)?

I have not try Berserker 3.2 so I do not know how rages will affect the playability of the build.

I would recommend you to try out Chieftain (though Xoph's Blood is not required) as it is very strong, much cheaper to gear and more toughness than Berserker.

However, if you prefer to go Berserker (you will need Xoph's Blood), you can use the same skill tree.

For ascendancy, you will choose:
"
War Bringer -> Aspect of Carnage -> Crave the Slaughter -> Rite of Ruin

IMPORTANT: You will need to run Enduring Cry for the healing.

"
Rogo a écrit :
How you sustain mana with six link ?

I use RT version with flammability, anger and HoA (have impresence amulet)

Dps is very nice. Clreaded red elder and shaper so far.

But with six link i run out of mana on bosses even with Spirit woid node on the tree.

Looking at your profile, you have Herald of Ash linked to Faster Attack and Culling Strike. That increases the mana reserve of Ash.

You can try out this 4L setup instead:
"
Blasphemy + Flammability + Anger + Herald of Ash

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires