[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

this the best NGAMAHU build man, thank you.
"
MaxFox1823 a écrit :
do i follow the Ascendancy in the forum or in pob and can i chang the wepon to blunt and use shock wave to more clear speed in chften Tectonic Slam build

POB skill tree was not split into various skill so you will follow the ascendancy listed in the guide.

Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam will go:

Ngamahu Flame Advance + Ramako Sun's Light + Tawhoa Forest's Strength + Valako Storm's Embrace.

"
Hermit87 a écrit :
this the best NGAMAHU build man, thank you.

Glad you are enjoying the build. :)
Hello

want to say awesome build rly enjoying it

but if you dont mind to take a look at my POB kinda noob here and i dont know what to go next

https://pastebin.com/xeijLfV6

i took the boots for the additional curse (elemental weakness/flammability)
and i dont know what to replace the tabula with since sometimes (T14 and higher maps) monster one shot me (should i go for belly of the best?)

would rly appreciate the help
Would it be worth to replace Rage and Multistrike with FoW and Pulverize? (Tectonic slam)

I think Rage gain would be to slow without Multistrike...

Although would this build still work without high atkspd? not a lot of ngamahu procs
Sorry, I'm a bit noob at this game but what items do you recommend if I decide to do Tectonic Slam, algo are gems and skill tree updated for Tectonic Slam option? Once again sorry for bothering you.
Regards
how does the magma burst of Ngamahu's flame works? For example in tectonic slam, does it proc on the location of the mobs you hit with the slam?
"
TheSyndromeII a écrit :
Hello

want to say awesome build rly enjoying it

but if you dont mind to take a look at my POB kinda noob here and i dont know what to go next

https://pastebin.com/xeijLfV6

i took the boots for the additional curse (elemental weakness/flammability)
and i dont know what to replace the tabula with since sometimes (T14 and higher maps) monster one shot me (should i go for belly of the best?)

would rly appreciate the help

A 6L rare chest will be better than Tabula. Roll high life on it and that will greatly increase your life pool.

Eventually you will want to get a 6L crusader exploding chest for end game.

Get Bubbling Divine life flask of Staunching.

Replace Lion's Roar with anti-curse granite flask. You only use Lion's Roar on end game boss.

I would use anti-freeze quick silver flask and replace Kiara's with Taste of Hate.

However, to run Taste with Wise Oak, you need to ensure your overcap fire resist is at least 50% higher than your overcap cold resist.

"
Kronox001 a écrit :
Would it be worth to replace Rage and Multistrike with FoW and Pulverize? (Tectonic slam)

I think Rage gain would be to slow without Multistrike...

Although would this build still work without high atkspd? not a lot of ngamahu procs

I wouldn't use Pulverize become it will slow down your attack speed and for Tectonic Slam, you will want as much attack speed as you can get. Rage also provide attack speed as you gain rage stacks.

You can replace Multistrike with Elemental Focus and see if you are fine with the attack speed without multi.

"
DRoque14 a écrit :
Sorry, I'm a bit noob at this game but what items do you recommend if I decide to do Tectonic Slam, algo are gems and skill tree updated for Tectonic Slam option? Once again sorry for bothering you.
Regards

You can refer to the gems setup listed in the guide.

For gears, you can refer to recommended gears and recommended rares. They are pretty much the same for all 3 skills except Bronn. Bronn only works for Cyclone and Consecrated Path.

And don't worry about dropping a message here if you have doubts. I will be glad to assist. :)

"
xDeicidium a écrit :
how does the magma burst of Ngamahu's flame works? For example in tectonic slam, does it proc on the location of the mobs you hit with the slam?

It will proc on the spot where the attack lands a hit.
Dernière édition par kira1414, le 28 juin 2020 07:27:26
:( my reaction time is bad ; hence, I can never play well with Zeker.... just regret to Chieftain. Dmg isn't great as Zeker but def I can survive much better :v
is there a way to make this build slow but one shot clear the screen if no is the FoT gem when i use it i see it realy cool so i want to use it and the Infernal Cry do i get Call to Arms or Deep Breaths i just dont want to stop every 2sec to recast it so i like Call to Arms all this in Chieftain Tectonic Slam ( bad eng)
Dernière édition par MaxFox1823, le 28 juin 2020 20:10:06
Hello,

Thanks for the build guide, it's been really fun to play so far. However I am struggling to stay alive in red maps as a tectonic slam berzerker.

My build is like this atm
https://pastebin.com/VunZtsA0

I'm wondering if it's just the melee play style is beyond my capability or if there's something important i've missed for survivability. but often i get killed by ranged attackers before i can warcry and slam to generate rage and fortify.

Thanks

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires