[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

why the Valako Storm's Embrace. is the last Ascendancy to take wont gave me huage Survivability and will make it easy to get the forth Ascendancy in chften Tectonic Slam build
and pls tell me the uniques that i can use in this build
Dernière édition par MaxFox1823, le 29 juin 2020 02:50:38
For newer people: 6l corrupted chests are really cheap(12 c or so) and are better than tabula, just look up the sockets u need (4 red, 1 green, one blue) and boom. better than tabula. Thought it was worth mentioning
"
kira1414 a écrit :

"
Pilzmoney a écrit :
Is it safe to say we could possibly use a crafted 2 handed rare axe with high physical dmg since between consecrated path and ascendancy chieftans have 100% phys to fire conversion.

Yes. You can craft a rare axe if you are going Consecrated Path or Tectonic Slam.

Pretty Happy with how the build is coming a long, I was curious about this though, Upgrading from the Ngamahu as Tec Slam, Since we will no longer be supporting the "molten burst" in the Ngamahu, what would you recommend using in the 6 link Rare axe
Please tell me if you want me to delete this message / post, since it's not Ngamahu weapon related.

I just bought the new and improved version of Uul Netol's Embrace.
It got some insane phy dmg and is now a Trigger ability, kinda like Ngamahu.

We always curse since the build uses Blasphemy. could the weapon potentially beat Ngamahu?
(I haven't tried using it yet, since it still needs sockets and maybe the build need some tweeks, so it applies bleed with a higher chance)

well u would need to change the whole build to bleeding right? unless im missing something itd be a totally different build
"
runza3 a écrit :
well u would need to change the whole build to bleeding right? unless im missing something itd be a totally different build

I have no idea :(

I suck at skill planning, so I always follow finished guides :)

Was just curious beacuse it got rework for this league, and I still haven't been able to find a build (preferred Cyclone) that uses this weapon.
Unless you go several years back, I found one from 2017 :)
"
MaxFox1823 a écrit :
is there a way to make this build slow but one shot clear the screen if no is the FoT gem when i use it i see it realy cool so i want to use it and the Infernal Cry do i get Call to Arms or Deep Breaths i just dont want to stop every 2sec to recast it so i like Call to Arms all this in Chieftain Tectonic Slam ( bad eng)

You go Deep Breath if you use more than 1 warcry. Otherwise you will go Call to Arms.

You can definitely swap FoT into the gem setup. The guide just serve as a reference and players can always tweak to their own liking. :)

"
Offyogurt a écrit :
Hello,

Thanks for the build guide, it's been really fun to play so far. However I am struggling to stay alive in red maps as a tectonic slam berzerker.

My build is like this atm
https://pastebin.com/VunZtsA0

I'm wondering if it's just the melee play style is beyond my capability or if there's something important i've missed for survivability. but often i get killed by ranged attackers before i can warcry and slam to generate rage and fortify.

Thanks

You can drop the 3 skill points leading to Magmatic Strike cos Ngamahu will give you 100% conversion for Tectonic Slam. You only pick up Magmatic if you go Cyclone.

I would drop Lion's Roar for anti-curse granite flask. You only use that for end game bosses.

Get Bubbling Divine life flask of Staunching. This is a life saver.

You shouldn't need a mana flask. Use Taste of Hate instead.

Get a Chemist's Basalt flask of grounding.

In terms of survivability, Cyclone has always been better at that because it enable you to deal damage and re-position at the same time. In 3.11, if you are getting interrupted while you cyclone, you can consider spending 2 skill points and pick up Unwavering Stance.

"
MaxFox1823 a écrit :
why the Valako Storm's Embrace. is the last Ascendancy to take wont gave me huage Survivability and will make it easy to get the forth Ascendancy in chften Tectonic Slam build
and pls tell me the uniques that i can use in this build

Valako gives you free endurance charge generation without any specific gear investment. Tectonic Slam will consume 1 charge on every 3rd hit which will give you 15% more damage for 8 seconds.

You can check out Recommended Gears for uniques that you can use for the build. Daresso's Defiance is another chest you can use for Tectonic Slam.

"
runza3 a écrit :
For newer people: 6l corrupted chests are really cheap(12 c or so) and are better than tabula, just look up the sockets u need (4 red, 1 green, one blue) and boom. better than tabula. Thought it was worth mentioning

Yep. True. Especially if the chest rolled the right colors. :)

"
Xoeeitoxic a écrit :

Pretty Happy with how the build is coming a long, I was curious about this though, Upgrading from the Ngamahu as Tec Slam, Since we will no longer be supporting the "molten burst" in the Ngamahu, what would you recommend using in the 6 link Rare axe

You can definitely use a high pDPS rare axe in replacement of Ngamahu. You will drop Point Blank and Iron Grip from the skill tree and pick up Magmatic Strikes if you go that route.

For 6L rare axe, I will recommend buffing Ancestral Warchief:

Ancestral Warchief + Multiple Totem + Faster Attack + Combustion + Melee Physical + Pulverise

"
Wertron a écrit :
Please tell me if you want me to delete this message / post, since it's not Ngamahu weapon related.

We always curse since the build uses Blasphemy. could the weapon potentially beat Ngamahu?
(I haven't tried using it yet, since it still needs sockets and maybe the build need some tweeks, so it applies bleed with a higher chance)

To use this axe, you will want to be Berserker because of the slow weapon attack speed.

You can run Cyclone with it but it will probably fit Earthquake better.

You can try this POB: https://pastebin.com/SAJwXDtH
Dernière édition par kira1414, le 30 juin 2020 02:00:55
"
kira1414 a écrit :
"
Wertron a écrit :

To use this axe, you will want to be Berserker because of the slow weapon attack speed.

You can run Cyclone with it but it will probably fit Earthquake better.

You can try this POB: https://pastebin.com/SAJwXDtH

Thx man! I am playing as a Berserker, so that is good :P
And thx again for taking your time making a PoB for me <3
"Ngamahu's Flame Advance -> Tawhoa Forest's Strength -> Valako Storm's Embrace -> Ramako Sun's Light" for Tec Slam Ascendancy.

Is the reason we dont take Valako's first/early because we just dont need the extra survive-ability early on?

And is the extra damage for Tec Slam via endurance charge really only 15%?

Also since you show taking Tawhoa for Tec Slam, would we need to run an 'of Dousing' flask?
"
Guru1619 a écrit :
"Ngamahu's Flame Advance -> Tawhoa Forest's Strength -> Valako Storm's Embrace -> Ramako Sun's Light" for Tec Slam Ascendancy.

Is the reason we dont take Valako's first/early because we just dont need the extra survive-ability early on?

And is the extra damage for Tec Slam via endurance charge really only 15%?

Also since you show taking Tawhoa for Tec Slam, would we need to run an 'of Dousing' flask?

Valako gives 15% more damage when you lose an endurance charge. Tectonic Slam expend a charge on every 3rd hit.

You only use Dousing flask vs bosses that deal insane burning damage. E.g. Elder guardian Enslaver.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires