[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

"
Fist of War isn't worth it because of the proc time is fixed.

Ok, so the gem setup will be without FoW:

Slam, Multistrike, Ele Dmg, Fortify, Rage and (Awake.) Meelee Damage.

Sorry if I'm persistent but I just started doing maps and I feel that something it's not quite right
Dernière édition par Lawfer12, le 23 juin 2020 13:50:03
Hi there, i got question:
Ascendancy for slam chieftain is different than PoB's one, which one is right ?

ty
This build is just what I was looking for. Several leagues ago I played a frozen cyclone build and since then I've seen a lot of impale/CoC builds. This one is very satisfying! thank you!

I do have a question for anyone willing to give some pointers. I am looking for what I should strive for next out of my character (from a gear, skills, and passives perspective). I am following the Juggernaut skill tree link but wast sure on the ideal order of passives. Right now I am focusing on the top left corner of the tree getting into Holy Dominion. Is there any re-shuffling of skills I should do at this point or does it look okay as is? I know I am missing some DPS on some of the obvious pieces (like rings) and will need to round out my defenses so I can change those out.

Just looking to see if I am missing anything major or if there is any other advice to keep pushing? So far I have not run into any issues, but want to make sure I am on the right track! Thanks in advance and thanks again for the awesome and fun build!
Just curious if Call to Arms is still worth with 8 seconds cool down?
I copied few guys in this post to try 3 war-cry and key spam pretty well :v especially with 10% life recovery passive
Dernière édition par nike2000, le 23 juin 2020 20:52:20
Is it safe to say we could possibly use a crafted 2 handed rare axe with high physical dmg since between consecrated path and ascendancy chieftans have 100% phys to fire conversion.
"
Lawfer12 a écrit :

Ok, so the gem setup will be without FoW:

Slam, Multistrike, Ele Dmg, Fortify, Rage and (Awake.) Meelee Damage.

Sorry if I'm persistent but I just started doing maps and I feel that something it's not quite right

Your helm, gloves, boots, belt and amulet needs to be upgraded.

You do not take Hineroka as ascendancy. Infernal Cry now provides Cover in Ash. You should take Valako instead.

"
muxac13th a écrit :
Hi there, i got question:
Ascendancy for slam chieftain is different than PoB's one, which one is right ?

ty

Follow the ascendancy shown in the guide under gems section, in the skill of choice.

"
DunknDonuts a écrit :
This build is just what I was looking for. Several leagues ago I played a frozen cyclone build and since then I've seen a lot of impale/CoC builds. This one is very satisfying! thank you!

I do have a question for anyone willing to give some pointers. I am looking for what I should strive for next out of my character (from a gear, skills, and passives perspective). I am following the Juggernaut skill tree link but wast sure on the ideal order of passives. Right now I am focusing on the top left corner of the tree getting into Holy Dominion. Is there any re-shuffling of skills I should do at this point or does it look okay as is? I know I am missing some DPS on some of the obvious pieces (like rings) and will need to round out my defenses so I can change those out.

Just looking to see if I am missing anything major or if there is any other advice to keep pushing? So far I have not run into any issues, but want to make sure I am on the right track! Thanks in advance and thanks again for the awesome and fun build!

I would recommend Berserker or Chieftain instead of Jugg cos the other 2 provide way more damage. Especially Berserker if you play Cyclone.

That would be the first thing that you should change.

You can also drop Red Dream. On a Jugg, you don't need it at all.

For Berserker, you can annoint Discipline of Unyielding.

For Chieftain, Valako will grant you endurance charges everytime you use Infernal Cry.

Ultimately, you will want a 6L. Bronn gives the most damage while Crusader rare chest with exploding mod gives the best clear speed.

You are using Wise Oak + Taste of Hate. Ensure your overcap fire resist is at least 50% higher than your overcap cold resist. Otherwise Wise Oak will not provide any damage buff for you.

"
nike2000 a écrit :
Just curious if Call to Arms is still worth with 8 seconds cool down?
I copied few guys in this post to try 3 war-cry and key spam pretty well :v especially with 10% life recovery passive

Call to Arms makes Cycloning very smooth cos you can Cyclone and cast Infernal Cry at the same time.

If you are going for Consecrated Path or Tectonic Slam, you can drop Call to Arms and go for Deep Breaths instead.

If you decided to go for multiple warcries, you will want to use Unset Rings.

"
Pilzmoney a écrit :
Is it safe to say we could possibly use a crafted 2 handed rare axe with high physical dmg since between consecrated path and ascendancy chieftans have 100% phys to fire conversion.

Yes. You can craft a rare axe if you are going Consecrated Path or Tectonic Slam.
Kinda feel fucky about not recommending Hinekora with Tectonic Slam, doesn't Covered in Ash on Infernal Cry only apply to mobs which are hit by the infernal cry and not the exerted attacks? That would mean you'd need to be directly on top of mobs at which point there's really no point in using Tectonic Slam let alone Ngamahu's instead of something like Facebreaker cyclone.
Dernière édition par X3n_, le 24 juin 2020 10:35:38
"
X3n_ a écrit :
Kinda feel fucky about not recommending Hinekora with Tectonic Slam, doesn't Covered in Ash on Infernal Cry only apply to mobs which are hit by the infernal cry and not the exerted attacks? That would mean you'd need to be directly on top of mobs at which point there's really no point in using Tectonic Slam let alone Ngamahu's instead of something like Facebreaker cyclone.

Infernal Cry last 6 seconds (8+ seconds if you take Deep Breaths) and mobs affected by it will be Covered in Ash and they will explode dealing AOE damage when they die. This greatly increases clear speed.

For regular mobs, cover in ash probably don't mean much because they will die in 1 shot.

However, on bosses, it will always be active because of the longer combat.
I'm a bit confused on what ascendancy to take for tectonic slam. On the main post you say to go
Ngamahu's Flame Advance -> Hinekora Death's Fury -> Tawhoa Forest's Strength -> Valako Storm's Embrace

but within the thread you I have read you say not to take hinekora, and on the path of building you dont take tawhoa. What are the exact ascendancy for tectonic slam.
Noob here. Thanks for the build. I'm trying Ngamahu's Cyclone. I have a Pyre ring and 6L on chest.

"Run this ring to shatter ignited mobs. You have to drop Elemental Focus to gain ignite. Great for handling porcupine mobs."

Should I replace the chest Rage gem with Combustion? If so, should I keep Combustion on Axe?

Thanks!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires