[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

"
SpookyDucks a écrit :
I'm a bit confused on what ascendancy to take for tectonic slam. On the main post you say to go
Ngamahu's Flame Advance -> Hinekora Death's Fury -> Tawhoa Forest's Strength -> Valako Storm's Embrace

but within the thread you I have read you say not to take hinekora, and on the path of building you dont take tawhoa. What are the exact ascendancy for tectonic slam.

Fixed. It should be Tawhoa for Consecrated Path and Tectonic Slam. You no longer need Hinekora as it has been replaced by Infernal Cry.

Thank you for the highlight.

"
TheWitty97 a écrit :
Noob here. Thanks for the build. I'm trying Ngamahu's Cyclone. I have a Pyre ring and 6L on chest.

"Run this ring to shatter ignited mobs. You have to drop Elemental Focus to gain ignite. Great for handling porcupine mobs."

Should I replace the chest Rage gem with Combustion? If so, should I keep Combustion on Axe?

Thanks!

You can keep Combustion in the axe and stick to Rage. Your Cyclone should still be able to ignite.
I've been playing this build for some time now as a jugg and I'm wondering how to I leech life when I'm mostly doing fire damage?
"

I've been playing this build for some time now as a jugg and I'm wondering how to I leech life when I'm mostly doing fire damage?

The leech nodes by duelist are attack damage, not just physical.
I do have a question as berserker cyclone, do I still get the warcry ascendancy? Because cyclone can't be exerted, the second part is just -25 rage. It is useful for keeping berserk up longer against a boss, but the leech would save a few points (I'm resolute technique, so the crit is out of the question. If i was EO though, would the crit be worth it? it's a good chunk of damage)
@kira1414. I've managed to pick myself up the Loreweave with 6 sockets and the Colors needed ( Just have to link it now. ) And got the Impresence Amulet. But unsure which Anointment to use now. Are there any you can suggest, Gold oils are far too rich for me at the moment, so something a little more Budget friendly would be nice ?.

Also is there a specific set up that works well together. I'm Currently using a Bronn's 5 Link, with Devoto's. Would Starkonja's be a better piece, I like the current pace, got some nice speed and clearance going. Tiers 6 and 7 maps are no problem but if i start going higher i start feeling the hurt, and the one shots seem to be happening more!.

Thank you for taking the time to respond if you can.
"
Bujeebus a écrit :
I do have a question as berserker cyclone, do I still get the warcry ascendancy? Because cyclone can't be exerted, the second part is just -25 rage. It is useful for keeping berserk up longer against a boss, but the leech would save a few points (I'm resolute technique, so the crit is out of the question. If i was EO though, would the crit be worth it? it's a good chunk of damage)

For Cyclone, you can go for Pain Reaver. If you are going for EO, the crit chance and flat physical from Flawless Savagery will definitely be useful.

"
Exileddragon65 a écrit :
@kira1414. I've managed to pick myself up the Loreweave with 6 sockets and the Colors needed ( Just have to link it now. ) And got the Impresence Amulet. But unsure which Anointment to use now. Are there any you can suggest, Gold oils are far too rich for me at the moment, so something a little more Budget friendly would be nice ?.

Also is there a specific set up that works well together. I'm Currently using a Bronn's 5 Link, with Devoto's. Would Starkonja's be a better piece, I like the current pace, got some nice speed and clearance going. Tiers 6 and 7 maps are no problem but if i start going higher i start feeling the hurt, and the one shots seem to be happening more!.

Thank you for taking the time to respond if you can.

You can consider running Infernal Cry + Enduring Cry with Second Wind since you are not using Call to Arms. With Second Wind, you will have 2 casts for each warcry and Enduring Cry will provide lots of healing when cast.

You will want to work on your chest color cos you are losing a lot of damage there. Infused Channeling provide additional incoming physical damage reduction.

You can definitely use Starkonja for it's extra life. You will lose that movement speed though.

Get high life rolls on your rare slots. Just upgrading those slots with low life will instantly propel your life pool over 6000.

Use Soul Tether belt.

I recommend curse on hit ring with Flammability and get a rare elder amulet (see recommended gears).

Use Bubbling Divine life flask of Staunching. It has better healing.

Use anti-curse granite flask.

Use Wise Oak.

Use Taste of Hate.

Use anti-freeze quick silver flask.

Note: To use Wise Oak with Taste of Hate, you need to ensure your overcap fire resist is at least 50% higher than your overcap cold resist.

For anointment, you can consider Inexorable.
Hey Kira, thanks to stay active to reply to our questions bro. I think with slams skill using 2 or 3 war-cry combinations with some investments to war-cry nodes is pretty good now with repeated exerts. I haven't gotten into high tier red maps yet, but T10 and T11 bosses sometimes die pretty fast like 3 -5 seconds.

Will Coil belt help Tetonic /con path dmg; since, those skills are pretty much ele dmg not pure physical? I'm thinking about saving few ex to buy it, cause it still early league and there aint many good amy with reasonable prices.
Or as you said using Soul Tether to over cap life leech, corrupted implicit can be pretty useful like %max life, attack speed while during flask, crit chance.
+ intell on it is helpful, cause we can refund the +30 intel skill node.

ahaha I thought they rework that belt when seeing the Immortal Ambition on it..... :))

"
Bujeebus a écrit :
"

The leech nodes by duelist are attack damage, not just physical.

Ohhh thanks for explaining :D
"
nike2000 a écrit :
Hey Kira, thanks to stay active to reply to our questions bro. I think with slams skill using 2 or 3 war-cry combinations with some investments to war-cry nodes is pretty good now with repeated exerts. I haven't gotten into high tier red maps yet, but T10 and T11 bosses sometimes die pretty fast like 3 -5 seconds.

Will Coil belt help Tetonic /con path dmg; since, those skills are pretty much ele dmg not pure physical? I'm thinking about saving few ex to buy it, cause it still early league and there aint many good amy with reasonable prices.
Or as you said using Soul Tether to over cap life leech, corrupted implicit can be pretty useful like %max life, attack speed while during flask, crit chance.
+ intell on it is helpful, cause we can refund the +30 intel skill node.

ahaha I thought they rework that belt when seeing the Immortal Ambition on it..... :))

You can definitely use Rysthala Coil. It will add a lot of physical damage to the build and this physical damage is then converted into fire.

As for Soul Tether, you can use the timeless jewel Glorious Vanity (Ahuana). It provides Immortal Ambition too. :D
Dernière édition par kira1414, le 26 juin 2020 11:34:23
do i follow the Ascendancy in the forum or in pob and can i chang the wepon to blunt and use shock wave to more clear speed in chften Tectonic Slam build

Dernière édition par MaxFox1823, le 26 juin 2020 16:27:35

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires