[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

Just to clarify can someone answer me this, I'm looking to play consecrated path for the first time and just interested in the skill tree, what's the major differences between going RT, EO, or the crit build? Does gear majorly change? Please and thank you!!
Dernière édition par Pilzmoney, le 21 juin 2020 06:11:40
"
Pilzmoney a écrit :
Just to clarify can someone answer me this, I'm looking to play consecrated path for the first time and just interested in the skill tree, what's the major differences between going RT, EO, or the crit build? Does gear majorly change? Please and thank you!!

About RT and EO, RT is the budget tree, if you dont have proper rares with accuracy, RT is your choice. Respec to EO when you get accuracy and hit 100% chance to hit, or close to it.
About the crit tree, id prefer the creator of the build to speak about it, tho to me it seems weak, little crit with less health.
Your guide make me quite confused especially your POB How am I suppose to using Tombfist with five gem?

by the way color Bronn's it fun than playing may the RNGESUS be with whosoever follow this build
Dernière édition par Cygnus_Hresvelg, le 21 juin 2020 07:25:38
"
Heronik209 a écrit :

Can also confirm that exterted attacks dont work with multistrike, not even the first one. The description says exerted attacks cant support attacks that repeat, not just the repeated hits, so, yeah, you cant use exerted bonuses with multistrike.

Comprehension issue over here. Thanks for pointing it out.

"
Brokenhandz a écrit :
Yeh thats what I meant, It doesnt even consume the exerted attack on the first strike. I've replaced multistrike with Fist of war in my setup

Consider using Rage too. With Berserk, it should give you good damage output during boss fight.

"
adonaigabriel a écrit :
Hi, I'm still a little confused about the ascendancy's nodes. I'm doing a Tectonic Slam Chieftain, so why would i need "Flame's Advance" if Tectonic Slam already converts 60% to fire and I'll be using "Ngamahu's Flame" for another 50%? Also, I'm going for "Storm's Embrace" and "Forest's Strength", so the last one would be "Sun's Light" or "Death's Fury"?

The 100% physical as extra fire is what you go for. You can switch that for Cleansing if you prefer more survivability.

"
Inheritedzero a écrit :
Hello

I'm playing a version of tectonic slam chieftain, but I realized I have no mana leech.

Since 100% is converted to fire, physical leech doesn't do anything. How do I get mana leech ? Other than annointing something like spirit void or spirit sap. Which essentially waste annoint spot for damage or something like herbalism for more life.
I dont go near duelist area to grab leech node myself... Dont want to run mana flash either.

Boot enchant for attack damage leech as mana is too RNG and only on recently slain, so vs boss would still run out of mana I think.

Any ideas ?

You have mana leech from skill tree. Near Vitality Void. That should be enough to handle boss fights.

You can anoint Discipline of Unyielding.

"
MisterChaos29 a écrit :

Just confirmed it too ty guys, but then is it really ok to drop multistrike? Seems to me like multistrike is quite a nice dmg up for tectonic slam, does fist of war compensate the dmg loss of droping multistrike?

Don't think it can compensate the damage especially if you use Awakened Multistrike.

I would rather use Rage instead and you can pop Berserk during boss fight.

"
Pilzmoney a écrit :
im kind of confused, I really want to play consecrated path after my iceshot ranger is too squishy for bosses. Do you use the same axe and skill tree for all of the skills?

Same axe and almost same tree.

For Consecrated Path, you will drop the conversion nodes from Magmatic Strikes.

"
Drakonorum a écrit :
seems like tectonic slam is ok, but with ngamahu's flame very poor performance actally u spend a bit points and passive tree for dat molten burst and hes dont work like he do with cyclone, sure for cyclone it is good build but for tectonic slam (idk about conc path) it is awful and dont worth your time, actually dont have a full setup for ngamahu's flame 6 prop sockets but after a few experemnts i feel like i will give up on this, and by the way very cluncky and squishy mb it is couze low lvl geart, but i expected much more, so play it is right on cyclone and you will be ok :)

Cyclone is continuous output of damage makes Molten Burst more consistent.

For Consecrated Path and Tectonic to feel good, you will need to invest in more attack speed (Multistrike for Tectonic).

"
Pilzmoney a écrit :

What @Heronik209 said.

"
Heronik209 a écrit :

About RT and EO, RT is the budget tree, if you dont have proper rares with accuracy, RT is your choice. Respec to EO when you get accuracy and hit 100% chance to hit, or close to it.
About the crit tree, id prefer the creator of the build to speak about it, tho to me it seems weak, little crit with less health.

Depending on gear, crit is 15 to 20% more damage than EO at the expense of 10% lower life pool.

"
Cygnus_Hresvelg a écrit :
Your guide make me quite confused especially your POB How am I suppose to using Tombfist with five gem?

by the way color Bronn's it fun than playing may the RNGESUS be with whosoever follow this build

Ignore the gears in POB. Reference the guide for gear recommendation as it is most up to date.

For coloring Bronn, 2R1B on bench is the fastest way to hit the right color. You can also use Vorici tier 3 in research safe house.

And in harvest league, the seeds allow you to replace color on your gear. Making color targeting so much easier.
How do you get Rage when playing Tectonic Slam as Chieftain? If you don't, what should you slot in instead of Berserk?
"
pHDeathCall a écrit :
How do you get Rage when playing Tectonic Slam as Chieftain? If you don't, what should you slot in instead of Berserk?

As far as I know, you don't generate rage without Zerker ascendancy. So no need to use the gem, and you can opt out of the 3 nodes with axe (hatchet master) or only take the first node and allocate the other 2 passives elsewhere.

Even without using axes the increased attack speed from those nodes is nice.

You could opt to take the increased endurance charges nodes for more AoE that are near, you could take more HP / Armor nodes nearby, you could even take the nodes at the top half where Cleaving is.

Tons of options with this build. Don't be afraid to branch off from his base build and change skill points as desired.
I think there is a mistake in gems, rage gem should be for berserker and pulverise for chieftain, as a chieftain you cant generate rage
@kira, should chieftain concecrated path really get hatchet master?
"
161Sherlock a écrit :
I think there is a mistake in gems, rage gem should be for berserker and pulverise for chieftain, as a chieftain you cant generate rage

Make sure you're looking at the PoB. The gems section of this guide isnt as up to date as his PoB.
Cant get a second blue for my 6 link currently. I was thinking about fist of war support for concecrated path, anyone have opinion on this?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires