[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

"
LesserForms a écrit :
I just wanna say I love this build, but I still feel it's pretty squishy vs. bosses :(

I switched to soul tether + unqiue synth gloves.

It feels a bit better, but bossing still seems hard.
Does chaos res really make THAT much of a difference?

You only need Soul Tether or Offering of the Serpent gloves, you don't use both together.

I would recommend sticking to Soul Tether and use Warlord influenced spiked gloves instead. Check the recommended rares section.

Chaos resistance is important vs bosses that deal chaos or poison damage. E.g. Toxic Sewer bosses.

There are a few bosses that have high player kill count. Those bosses I usually avoid after getting map bonus. E.g. Core, Palace. Elder guardian Eradicator.

It is also good to know the damage type of certain end game bosses. Like Elder guardian Enslaver. He deal insane burning damage so you will need an anti-burn ruby flask when you fight him.

Knowing boss mechanics will greatly improve your character survivability. And flasks. Use them. They are crucial in the boss fight too.

Another thing to note is to avoid maps with multiple damage mods. Especially if it roll penetration and crit multiplier. In Delirium, I am expecting syndicates to be very rippy when you fight them in the fog.

EDIT: I prefer to use anti-curse granite flask over Lion's Roar. I only use Lion's Roar on end game bosses that don't get knocked back. E.g. guardians, Elder, Shaper, Sirus.
Dernière édition par kira1414, le 13 mars 2020 05:46:04
"
kira1414 a écrit :
"
LesserForms a écrit :
I just wanna say I love this build, but I still feel it's pretty squishy vs. bosses :(

I switched to soul tether + unqiue synth gloves.

It feels a bit better, but bossing still seems hard.
Does chaos res really make THAT much of a difference?

You only need Soul Tether or Offering of the Serpent gloves, you don't use both together.

I would recommend sticking to Soul Tether and use Warlord influenced spiked gloves instead. Check the recommended rares section.

Chaos resistance is important vs bosses that deal chaos or poison damage. E.g. Toxic Sewer bosses.

There are a few bosses that have high player kill count. Those bosses I usually avoid after getting map bonus. E.g. Core, Palace. Elder guardian Eradicator.

It is also good to know the damage type of certain end game bosses. Like Elder guardian Enslaver. He deal insane burning damage so you will need an anti-burn ruby flask when you fight him.

Knowing boss mechanics will greatly improve your character survivability. And flasks. Use them. They are crucial in the boss fight too.

Another thing to note is to avoid maps with multiple damage mods. Especially if it roll penetration and crit multiplier. In Delirium, I am expecting syndicates to be very rippy when you fight them in the fog.

EDIT: I prefer to use anti-curse granite flask over Lion's Roar. I only use Lion's Roar on end game bosses that don't get knocked back. E.g. guardians, Elder, Shaper, Sirus.

Thanks. I just traded quick on standard to try out, didn't really focus on the items :D

I skip alot of bosses in maps i hate, core, malformation etc. Still. I wanna be able to push this to the end-game maybe.
I will figure something out, and thanks again for the quick reply.
I really love the build in general.
Really thinking of league starting this. For some reason I'm having a chiefain itch and i have yet to play cyclone since they reworked it(even though I would make 1-2 cyclone builds a league, pre-rework)

Does it level smooth? From what I remember cyclone was hard to level as due to mana costs unless you had leveling unique, which obliviously arent an option in the first day or two
"
DotsandDashes a écrit :
Really thinking of league starting this. For some reason I'm having a chiefain itch and i have yet to play cyclone since they reworked it(even though I would make 1-2 cyclone builds a league, pre-rework)

Does it level smooth? From what I remember cyclone was hard to level as due to mana costs unless you had leveling unique, which obliviously arent an option in the first day or two

You can check out the leveling section for recommended weapons and skills that you can use for leveling.

And instead of Sunder, you can replace that with Bladestorm.

Thief's Torment and Soul Tether belt are really great for leveling. Soul Tether can also be used as the end game belt for the build.
Hi!

Im leveling atm, lvl 34. I must be doing something wrong bc is being so slowly... is it normal?

I dont see what can i be im doing wrong. For example, it took me like 10/15 mins to kill the Act 3 boss.

I was thinkin to do the 1st Lab, but I dont thing is a good idea right now.

Also I tried to level with Sunder, consecrated, cyclone and tectonic. It feels almost the same with any of them.

Im following the POB. Also I already got "destroyer" for more damage and some int and dext to be able to use more skills

Any tips??
"
Sanfear a écrit :
Hi!

Im leveling atm, lvl 34. I must be doing something wrong bc is being so slowly... is it normal?

I dont see what can i be im doing wrong. For example, it took me like 10/15 mins to kill the Act 3 boss.

I was thinkin to do the 1st Lab, but I dont thing is a good idea right now.

Also I tried to level with Sunder, consecrated, cyclone and tectonic. It feels almost the same with any of them.

Im following the POB. Also I already got "destroyer" for more damage and some int and dext to be able to use more skills

Any tips??

You can consider using BladeStorm. I see that you are using a low damage mace. Switching to a higher damage axe (you can check leveling to 55 section for some suggestion) will help.

You can also level by dual wielding 1H axes till you get your hands on Ngamahu's Flame.
Thank you for your prompt reply kira1414!!

I will try that and buy something right now (it was the best thing i got so far...)
"
Sanfear a écrit :
Thank you for your prompt reply kira1414!!

I will try that and buy something right now (it was the best thing i got so far...)

Glad to be of help. :)

Upgrade your weapon as you level cos that greatly affect your progress.

Hi,

What do oyu think about this cluster jewel?
"
JjjaMarcussS a écrit :

Hi,

What do oyu think about this cluster jewel?

Use it. :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires