[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

Hi kira1414!

First thank you very much for the build! I really like to see that with "one build" we can play 3 different skills

So, most likely this is going to be my build for 3.10

Lets see if I understand correctly the following:

"
Chieftain

"
Uber Lab Farmer - Resolute Technique (Cheaper To Gear, League Starter Friendly)

"
Skill Tree - Level 75: poeplanner.com

Skill Tree - Level 90: poeplanner.com

Skill Tree - Level 95: poeplanner.com

Skill Tree - Level 100: poeplanner.com

Elemental Overload Version (Highest Potential Damage)

"

With above, is better to choose one? or go first to the option one and at some point change to the second one? if it is this option, when do you recommend to do it?

Imo, this league is going to be about 80% clear speed & 20% Boss killer, taking this in mind, which build do you think will the best one to do it?.... or more comfortable?

I guess I will play consecrated path. I also like i lot cyclone. Tectonic...less

"
Sanfear a écrit :
Hi kira1414!

First thank you very much for the build! I really like to see that with "one build" we can play 3 different skills

"
Chieftain

"

"

"

With above, is better to choose one? or go first to the option one and at some point change to the second one? if it is this option, when do you recommend to do it?

Imo, this league is going to be about 80% clear speed & 20% Boss killer, taking this in mind, which build do you think will the best one to do it?.... or more comfortable?

I guess I will play consecrated path. I also like i lot cyclone. Tectonic...less

Early game (less than lvl 60) its probably better to stick with Resolute Technique because we won't have enough crit to make a sizeable difference and not worrying about accuracy early on will help. Eventually, switch to Elemental Overload when we can put some accuracy in gear to make up for the Resolute Technique loss.

In the PoB, kira1414 has resolute technique up to lvl 55 and then lvl 75 trees are different based on your choice.
Hello. Can you tell me, please, why "Killed enemies explode, dealing 3% of their life as physical damage" is a good?
"
wolfish426 a écrit :
"
Sanfear a écrit :
Hi kira1414!

"
Chieftain

"

"

"

Early game (less than lvl 60) its probably better to stick with Resolute Technique because we won't have enough crit to make a sizeable difference and not worrying about accuracy early on will help. Eventually, switch to Elemental Overload when we can put some accuracy in gear to make up for the Resolute Technique loss.

In the PoB, kira1414 has resolute technique up to lvl 55 and then lvl 75 trees are different based on your choice.

I was just checking that and about to edit my post. Thanks wolfish426!

Btw, what about the clearing speed?
"
any thoughts?
"
Sanfear a écrit :

Btw, what about the clearing speed?
"
any thoughts?

honestly, any cyclone build is good for clearing. This build even more so, due to all the molten burst explosions. I did a Slayer Impale Cyclone build for league start last league and had no issues with clearing.

And don't forget, this league all map bosses got buffed again. Sirus got buffed in last phase, so you still need a good single target damage. This build should have more aoe than a standard cyclone. I'm not sure about single target. it's probably fine.
"

honestly, any cyclone build is good for clearing. This build even more so, due to all the molten burst explosions. I did a Slayer Impale Cyclone build for league start last league and had no issues with clearing.

And don't forget, this league all map bosses got buffed again. Sirus got buffed in last phase, so you still need a good single target damage. This build should have more aoe than a standard cyclone. I'm not sure about single target. it's probably fine.

Yeah, that's why i was thinking to choose consecrated path. Imo i think is going to be the best one for clearing maps and bosses. Not for sure ofc
Dernière édition par Sanfear, le 12 mars 2020 14:28:21
Hello kira1414, ty for build

i wanted to ask about new 3.10 jewel nodes for a tree
i'm going to start the league with Ngamahu cyclone with EO
in this case, i do not need nodes on crit-multi and ignite bonus right?

there are other many good nodes on:
increased attack damage, crit chance, leeching, attack speed, AOE, increased elemental, and even increased fire

can you help by writing a short tier lists of new nodes specialized for this build ???
"
LesserForms a écrit :

I managed to craft this.
I used to have flammability as a skill gem.
What gem should replace flammability?= Temp chains?

I would recommend using Anger instead and use a Watcher's Eye that grant you extra fire damage when affected by Anger.

"
Sanfear a écrit :
Hi kira1414!

As mentioned by @wolfish426, I recommend starting off with RT and transit to other skill tree when you have better gears.

Delirium at this point do appear to be more on clear speed than boss kill. Therefore having Crusader influenced exploding chest will greatly help. As for skill choice, just switch them around and pick the one you prefer. :)

I have ran this build as a Slayer with Bladestorm and didn't have any issues too. But eventually I do switch to Cyclone cos I just prefer moving and killing at the same time. :)

"
FlowerHunter a écrit :
Hello. Can you tell me, please, why "Killed enemies explode, dealing 3% of their life as physical damage" is a good?

Literally what that mod says. When you kill a mob, it explode and damage near by mob. When this chain up, it gives you a huge buff to clear speed.

"
KongValfar a écrit :
Hello kira1414, ty for build

i wanted to ask about new 3.10 jewel nodes for a tree
i'm going to start the league with Ngamahu cyclone with EO
in this case, i do not need nodes on crit-multi and ignite bonus right?

there are other many good nodes on:
increased attack damage, crit chance, leeching, attack speed, AOE, increased elemental, and even increased fire

can you help by writing a short tier lists of new nodes specialized for this build ???

I have added a Delirium section in the guide with a list of useful notables that the build can use. Check that out. :)
"
Sanfear a écrit :
Hi kira1414!

"
As mentioned by @wolfish426, I recommend starting off with RT and transit to other skill tree when you have better gears.

Delirium at this point do appear to be more on clear speed than boss kill. Therefore having Crusader influenced exploding chest will greatly help. As for skill choice, just switch them around and pick the one you prefer. :)

I have ran this build as a Slayer with Bladestorm and didn't have any issues too. But eventually I do switch to Cyclone cos I just prefer moving and killing at the same time. :)

Thank you for your reply kira1414!!

That's why I think one of the great things of this build, is that you can change the main skill whenever you want :)
Dernière édition par Sanfear, le 12 mars 2020 22:10:38
I just wanna say I love this build, but I still feel it's pretty squishy vs. bosses :(

I switched to soul tether + unqiue synth gloves.

It feels a bit better, but bossing still seems hard.
Does chaos res really make THAT much of a difference?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires