[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

"
KanoShishkabob a écrit :

Thanks for the reply! I just managed to get my hands on one with the right colours and went back to pulverize, much better.

If you have any other tips on what I should start upgrading first for gear I'd really appreciate it.

You are using the wrong Watcher's Eye. You are already on 100% fire conversion. You want "Gain #% physical as extra fire damage".

Bubbling Divine Life Flask of Staunching provide more healing. Consider switching your life flask to that instead.

I recommend crafting a ring for the curse instead of using Flammability + Blasphemy.

e.g.

Check Recommended Rares section for instruction on how to craft the ring. Also look at the rare gloves for recommended rolls.

Instead of Impresence, you can use a rare elder/warlord influenced amulet. Check out the Recommended Gears section for reference.

I recommend getting your chaos resistance to 50+%. Currently it is at -36%. Most deaths nowadays are due to high chaos damage from mobs.

Your gems do not have quality to them. Get them to 20/20. You will see damage improvement. Check out the Gems section for end game gems setup for Cyclone.

Your life pool is rather low. You want to aim for 6000 life at level 90. Take a look at "Thread of Hope" section on how to pick up damage nodes without pathing to them. You can invest the saved skill points into life % nodes.

Definitely path into Constitution node. That node alone will give you huge increase in life pool.
"
kira1414 a écrit :
"
KanoShishkabob a écrit :

Thanks for the reply! I just managed to get my hands on one with the right colours and went back to pulverize, much better.

If you have any other tips on what I should start upgrading first for gear I'd really appreciate it.

You are using the wrong Watcher's Eye. You are already on 100% fire conversion. You want "Gain #% physical as extra fire damage".

Bubbling Divine Life Flask of Staunching provide more healing. Consider switching your life flask to that instead.

I recommend crafting a ring for the curse instead of using Flammability + Blasphemy.

e.g.

Check Recommended Rares section for instruction on how to craft the ring. Also look at the rare gloves for recommended rolls.

Instead of Impresence, you can use a rare elder/warlord influenced amulet. Check out the Recommended Gears section for reference.

I recommend getting your chaos resistance to 50+%. Currently it is at -36%. Most deaths nowadays are due to high chaos damage from mobs.

Your gems do not have quality to them. Get them to 20/20. You will see damage improvement. Check out the Gems section for end game gems setup for Cyclone.

Your life pool is rather low. You want to aim for 6000 life at level 90. Take a look at "Thread of Hope" section on how to pick up damage nodes without pathing to them. You can invest the saved skill points into life % nodes.

Definitely path into Constitution node. That node alone will give you huge increase in life pool.

Thank you so much for the detailed response, and most importantly for noticing that I socketed the wrong watchers eye (I have the correct one too)!
Crafted this ring, im happy with it
Warlord influenced boots would be great for this build too if u like crating......

I was on my League Ranger and got a rare influenced Conqueror influenced boot that rolled "extra physical% damage as fire". Im gonna alteration/regal slam and try to get something decent

"
Trakys a écrit :
Indisponible

Nice ring. Got all good rolls too. Lol i always have 2 or 3 crap rolls on my gear. Though im stating to mess around witj fossil crsfting
Dernière édition par Richman209ish, le 29 févr. 2020 11:22:26
Ce post contient des objets qui sont actuellement indisponibles.
"
Richman209ish a écrit :
Warlord influenced boots would be great for this build too if u like crating......

I was on my League Ranger and got a rare influenced Conqueror influenced boot that rolled "extra physical% damage as fire". Im gonna alteration/regal slam and try to get something decent

"
Trakys a écrit :

Nice ring. Got all good rolls too. Lol i always have 2 or 3 crap rolls on my gear. Though im stating to mess around witj fossil crsfting

Yes. Warlord boots. It can roll +1 endurance charges too.

If you go for crit, Elusive + Tailwind boots will be great too.

And definitely consider using exploding chest:

Makes the build really fun. :)
is this a good league starter build? and how much investment is required to do all content with it?

i noticed that you ran this build as slayer this metamorph league. I really want to try the chieftain cyclone version but i'm worried that i can't do all content without heavy investment (50+ ex)
"
wolfish426 a écrit :
is this a good league starter build? and how much investment is required to do all content with it?

i noticed that you ran this build as slayer this metamorph league. I really want to try the chieftain cyclone version but i'm worried that i can't do all content without heavy investment (50+ ex)

It is definitely a good league starter build since all you need is just Ngamahu's Flame.

Yes. I played the build as Slayer in SSF metamorph (and cleared all content with it) cos Slayer has been my personal favorite. :)

You definitely don't need 50 ex for the build and it is cheaper to gear than Slayer (does not require Xoph's Blood unless you play Berserker / Jugg). For end game content, I would say the most expensive item will be 6L chest.

I highly recommend Crusader (exploding mod) + Hunter (+1 curse / +1.#% crit chance) influenced chest over Bronn because of its high map clear speed. Damage will be lower though but still capable of clearing all content.

Definitely go for Soul Tether belt + Culling strike Warlord influenced gloves. Gloves can be cheap depending on its roll.

Dual curse rings will be useful but a double damage Circle of Anguish will give you more boss damage.

e.g.
Dernière édition par kira1414, le 9 mars 2020 22:35:34
thank you for your response. Unless something gets nerfed with cyclone or the axe, this will most likely be my next league starter and i'll keep those tips in mind :)
"
wolfish426 a écrit :
thank you for your response. Unless something gets nerfed with cyclone or the axe, this will most likely be my next league starter and i'll keep those tips in mind :)

Wolf! I will maybe start with this as well.
Add me in-game and we can trade / give tips to each other :)

I managed to craft this.
I used to have flammability as a skill gem.
What gem should replace flammability?= Temp chains?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires