[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

Hi, I've tried the cyclone version 2 leagues ago and now I'm thinking of trying the concecrated path instead. How is the dmg compared to cyclone? And does it work well with the actual league?
"
MisterChaos29 a écrit :
Hi, I've tried the cyclone version 2 leagues ago and now I'm thinking of trying the concecrated path instead. How is the dmg compared to cyclone? And does it work well with the actual league?

I find Cyclone to be better for the league mechanic but you can always give Consecrated Path a shot and if you don't like it, you can always switch back to Cyclone. :)
I'm not sure if I'm looking at your skill trees correctly since I don't see any of the large jewel sockets selected in any of the trees. Which one would you recommend putting points into? I'd assume either the 3 with armor or melee damage. Right now I plan on going with Resolute Technique just to ease into end game more as I've never really done much with it. If so when should I start putting points into those nodes to start using cluster gems?
"
trace494 a écrit :
I'm not sure if I'm looking at your skill trees correctly since I don't see any of the large jewel sockets selected in any of the trees. Which one would you recommend putting points into? I'd assume either the 3 with armor or melee damage. Right now I plan on going with Resolute Technique just to ease into end game more as I've never really done much with it. If so when should I start putting points into those nodes to start using cluster gems?

The best spot to branch your cluster jewels will be near Lava Lash.

The skill tree does not include cluster jewels since that is up to player's own discreet. :)
I got a large cluster jewel with these 2 nodes

Doryani's Lesson: .2% elemental damage leeched as life, 25% increase elemental damage

Cremator: 30% increased fire damage, ignited enemies you hit are destroyed on kill.

All small nodes are 12% fire damage

This seems like a really strong combo for this build. Especially Cremator which should cut down on being shotgunned by after death effects
"
DotsandDashes a écrit :
I got a large cluster jewel with these 2 nodes

Doryani's Lesson: .2% elemental damage leeched as life, 25% increase elemental damage

Cremator: 30% increased fire damage, ignited enemies you hit are destroyed on kill.

All small nodes are 12% fire damage

This seems like a really strong combo for this build. Especially Cremator which should cut down on being shotgunned by after death effects

Yep. That is a good jewel that you can use for the build. :)
hey kira thank you for the build, im franquly new to poe and im lvl 50 atm with the build.
one question the skill we use on the Ngamahu's Flame are the same for all builds ? im currently playing tec slam..
"
Redesh89 a écrit :
hey kira thank you for the build, im franquly new to poe and im lvl 50 atm with the build.
one question the skill we use on the Ngamahu's Flame are the same for all builds ? im currently playing tec slam..

Yes. The gems in Ngamahu's Flame are the same for all three skills. :)
Ty for the short noticed response..
BTW can u explain me why a carcass jack can go on a 5L? and do u recomend it for a tec slam build or loreweave speced in EO would be a better choice ?
another thing where do u consider the best choice to get the chaos res ? going more rares instead of uniques on the gear?.
Which passive do u replace for the new Jewel (3.10) ?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires