[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

"
Jack_Man a écrit :
Hey, first of all thanks for the guide, having a great time! I got two questions:

1. Why is flat fire damage not mentioned? I thought it would be the same as flat phys, since we got 100% phys to fire conversation.

2. what should i change next, i got about 4 ex. currency atm and 1 golden oil. Is it worth to anoint my impresence with tenacoty? because 2 golden oils are expensive..

Ans 1: Flat fire is good but flat physical is better. Simply because the flat physical will get buffed through physical buffing modifiers before the fire modifiers. This way, you will get double damage.

Ans 2: Rare elder amulet would give you more damage. Check out the "Recommended Gears" section for a sample.

You can get free curse through crafting hunter+warlord ring. E.g.

Check the "Recommended Rare" section for instruction.
I havent played much these couple days but this is what I`m using atm, i just upgraded boots and belt using 3.5ex, im happy with it now.

Also thank you for updating the reccomended section, thats makes things easier :) Plus i just noticed I still need to quality some more gems

]
Dernière édition par Trakys, le 17 févr. 2020 15:51:07
First off, thanks so much for the guide, I'm really enjoying getting started with the build.

I jsut got a 6L bronn's, but I don't have the currency to go for 4R/1B/1G right now, and instead have 3R/1B/2G. Can you suggest an alternate green gem to replace one of the reds until I can get the proper colours? Thanks again!
"
KanoShishkabob a écrit :
First off, thanks so much for the guide, I'm really enjoying getting started with the build.

I jsut got a 6L bronn's, but I don't have the currency to go for 4R/1B/1G right now, and instead have 3R/1B/2G. Can you suggest an alternate green gem to replace one of the reds until I can get the proper colours? Thanks again!

You can replace Pulverise with Close Combat or Faster Attack.
Hey! I really love this build.
I'm just spinning through maps - loving it!

What do you all do to mitigate single target inc. damage?
I feel like I die to map bosses only.
My health pool 6k straight, I don't feel like that's alot compared to other builds i did with different classes.

What are your tips and suggestions?

EDIT:I feel like i get 1-shot too easy.
Also from mine at depth 300 ~
Dernière édition par LesserForms, le 20 févr. 2020 09:14:52
"
LesserForms a écrit :

My health pool 6k straight, I don't feel like that's alot compared to other builds i did with different classes.

Looking at your character from POB, it shows that you only have 89% chance to hit. You want at least 90%.

It also appears that you are missing 3 skill book quests. Type /passives in chat to check which quest are you missing.

I would recommend a rare helmet with high accuracy roll. It will be great if it has #% physical damage taken as fire damage rolled on it too.

Your chaos resist is in -ve zone. Get it to 50+% if possible. Otherwise you will need to use Soul of Arakaali + Soul of Shakari to mitigate the chaos damage in 3.9. Most deaths nowadays are due to lack in chaos resistance.

You are using the wrong Watcher's Eye. You want it to roll "Gain #% of physical as extra fire damage". Also, it appears that you are also not using Anger. You will want to use Anger instead of Flammability if you use Watcher's Eye.

You can get flammability + elemental weakness from crafting ring:

Check out the "Recommended Rares" section for crafting instructions.

Using corrupted gloves with Enfeeble / Temporal Chain will also improve your survivability.

Rampart for anointment will also improve your survivability.

I would recommend dropping Vaal Pact and instead use Soul Tether belt or Offering of the Serpent gloves.

Bubbling Divine Life Flask of Staunching is highly recommended. It gives you more healing.

Use anti-curse granite flask instead of Lion's Roar. You will use Lion's Roar for end game boss fights.

Remember to check out the gems section for end game boss setup.

Lastly, some bosses have high damage output. I would avoid such bosses (To name a few: Core boss, Palace boss in red map). Especially if maps rolled more than 1 damage mods.

I have also added a new "Thread of Hope" section in the guide. Take a look at that too.
"
kira1414 a écrit :
"
LesserForms a écrit :

Looking at your character from POB, it shows that you only have 89% chance to hit. You want at least 90%.

It also appears that you are missing 3 skill book quests. Type /passives in chat to check which quest are you missing.

I would recommend a rare helmet with high accuracy roll. It will be great if it has #% physical damage taken as fire damage rolled on it too.

Your chaos resist is in -ve zone. Get it to 50+% if possible. Otherwise you will need to use Soul of Arakaali + Soul of Shakari to mitigate the chaos damage in 3.9. Most deaths nowadays are due to lack in chaos resistance.

You are using the wrong Watcher's Eye. You want it to roll "Gain #% of physical as extra fire damage". Also, it appears that you are also not using Anger. You will want to use Anger instead of Flammability if you use Watcher's Eye.

You can get flammability + elemental weakness from crafting ring:

Check out the "Recommended Rares" section for crafting instructions.

Using corrupted gloves with Enfeeble / Temporal Chain will also improve your survivability.

Rampart for anointment will also improve your survivability.

I would recommend dropping Vaal Pact and instead use Soul Tether belt or Offering of the Serpent gloves.

Bubbling Divine Life Flask of Staunching is highly recommended. It gives you more healing.

Use anti-curse granite flask instead of Lion's Roar. You will use Lion's Roar for end game boss fights.

Remember to check out the gems section for end game boss setup.

Lastly, some bosses have high damage output. I would avoid such bosses (To name a few: Core boss, Palace boss in red map). Especially if maps rolled more than 1 damage mods.

I have also added a new "Thread of Hope" section in the guide. Take a look at that too.

Thanks alot for the in depth answer.
I will look at it, and change stuff when i get currency,.
Im currently trying this out in Standard, considering it next league.
Hey, its me again^^

since im atm in a process of optimize my gear, i crafted myself a nice ring with your tips!

i will slam an exalted later and hope the best :p but i thought its only possible to apply 1 curse at the same time?

Question 1: do i need "can apply an additional curse" or something on my gear?

Question 2: when you say at least 50% chaos resistance, you mean total of 50% (result in -10%) or +50% (total 110%)

Question 3: The new section with the "thread of hope" would you recommend to drop other passives to get them? im not sure which passives i should drop at lvl90 to get them.

thank you so much for the build and continous answering questions!
"
Jack_Man a écrit :
Hey, its me again^^

since im atm in a process of optimize my gear, i crafted myself a nice ring with your tips!

i will slam an exalted later and hope the best :p but i thought its only possible to apply 1 curse at the same time?

Question 1: do i need "can apply an additional curse" or something on my gear?

Question 2: when you say at least 50% chaos resistance, you mean total of 50% (result in -10%) or +50% (total 110%)

Question 3: The new section with the "thread of hope" would you recommend to drop other passives to get them? im not sure which passives i should drop at lvl90 to get them.

thank you so much for the build and continous answering questions!

That is a very nice ring. Don't worry on the exalt slam even if it didn't roll well. You can always use "suffix cannot be changed" to reroll the prefixes. Just ensure you mana block 1 of the prefixes before you slam again. But even if you just use it as is, that is still a sick ring. :)

Ans 1: You can anoint Whispers of Doom on your amulet for +1 curse. You can also use crafted chest.

You will need a iLvl 86+ Astral plate. Apply Crusader orb and alteration slam till you get "Killed Enemies Explode, dealing 3% of their Life as Physical Damage"

Get any iLvl 82+ Hunter chest and alteration slam till you get "You can apply an additional Curse".

Use Awakener's orb on the Hunter chest and apply it on the Crusader chest.

The same rules when you craft that ring also apply to this chest.

Ans 2: 50+% as in 60 + 50 = 110% total chaos resistance. Even though I have tried running with -25% chaos resistance, it can get really spooky and I will need Arakaali + Shakali pantheon for more survivability.

Ans 3: E.g. If you have pathed to Hatchet Master, you can refund the 3 points linking to it and apply to other nodes listed in the screenshot.
"
kira1414 a écrit :
"
KanoShishkabob a écrit :

You can replace Pulverise with Close Combat or Faster Attack.

Thanks for the reply! I just managed to get my hands on one with the right colours and went back to pulverize, much better.

If you have any other tips on what I should start upgrading first for gear I'd really appreciate it.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires