[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

what amulet attoiment would you suggest?
"
fleokan a écrit :
How's cyclone range with this resolute skill tree (not a single weapon range node taken althrought you have path to all of them) ?

The skill tree allows you to tweak to your liking without wasting any skill points so you can definitely spec into the weapon range nodes if you feel that the AOE is too small for Cyclone. :)

"
fleokan a écrit :
what amulet attoiment would you suggest?

Primeval Force is a good one.
For a Chieftain Elemental Overload.

Do you think that Loreweave is the best possible chest ? It looks like it has really low def stats, is it worth it ?

Do you think it's worth it taking Vaal Pact even with the great hp regen that you get on Chieftain/Marauder nodes ?

Asking a lot of questions bc I'm running the build, I'm really enjoying :)
"
BlekDP a écrit :
For a Chieftain Elemental Overload.

Do you think that Loreweave is the best possible chest ? It looks like it has really low def stats, is it worth it ?

Do you think it's worth it taking Vaal Pact even with the great hp regen that you get on Chieftain/Marauder nodes ?

Asking a lot of questions bc I'm running the build, I'm really enjoying :)

Elder rare chest with Maim level 1 and -15 mana cost will be really good.

Personally, I don't run Vaal Pact at all. I would recommend to try the build without Vaal Pact.

Amulet like this will be really good for the build:
Hello,

currently I am playing BV jugg mainly for clearing speed as I would like to slowly exp 100lvl but BV feels a little bit weird so I am looking for other builds and this one looks really good.

I would like to keep playing jugg for tankiness but I really cant decide between the main skill. Could you please advise me which skill would have best synergy with jugg ascendancy and Headhunter? Also if you could state some differences (pros and cons) between the skills within this build? Thank you so much for your answer:)
"
Hello,

currently I am playing BV jugg mainly for clearing speed as I would like to slowly exp 100lvl but BV feels a little bit weird so I am looking for other builds and this one looks really good.

I would like to keep playing jugg for tankiness but I really cant decide between the main skill. Could you please advise me which skill would have best synergy with jugg ascendancy and Headhunter? Also if you could state some differences (pros and cons) between the skills within this build? Thank you so much for your answer:)

If your intention is to hit level 100 as a Jugg, I would recommend you go with Cyclone because it is inherently more tanky because of Infused Channeling + Fortify. :)
guys what is better chifnet or berserker ? sorry for bad engilsh and i need explian if anyone have time plz <3
Dernière édition par eslam11zero, le 4 nov. 2019 09:07:28
"
eslam11zero a écrit :
guys what is better chifnet or berserker ? sorry for bad engilsh and i need explian if anyone have time plz <3

Chieftain is cheaper to gear (do not require Xoph's Blood) and have more survivability.

Berserker requires Xoph's Blood and deal more damage but is a little lacking when it comes to survivability.
Hi, in your game setup in page 1, I did not find Endurance cry gem. I followed the budget lab farm Resolute Technique tree. Could you please explain how can I get endurance charge? many thanks
"
Tuan173 a écrit :
Hi, in your game setup in page 1, I did not find Endurance cry gem. I followed the budget lab farm Resolute Technique tree. Could you please explain how can I get endurance charge? many thanks

Several ways you can get endurance charges:

1. Red dream jewel socket near Barbarism node
2. Replace Faster Attack with Enduring Cry
3. Craft +1 minimum endurance charge on 2 x ring and amulet
4. Spec into Discipline of the Unyielding

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires