The Abyss Supporter Packs!

GGG, please inform us. Is this an issue or not?
"
NoyAvargel a écrit :
i really like the concept of the split,
if someone doesnt like 1 hes likely to like the other.
they should in my opinion do that for all 240 -480 packs. make the base packs up to 160 usd
and then split into 2 lines bulky and not bulky so players have a choice
i really like the concept and packs are nice too so are the expansion packs.

BUT ! yes theres a but what bothers me and makes me not buy any of these is !
it seems they spend all the time they got into making more and more packs rather then make the balance they promised to us.! this expansion is a disappointment to me. and im not playing it
if you guys have so much time to make 2 sup packs for league surely you got time to rush and make the buffs early this league and not push it to march .
give the players what they want and we players will give you what you want even with crappy sup packs.
it doesnt matter how facy you make the packs if the patch is bad and you are ignoring players wishes dont expect a huge sale.

i hope you re not trying to say that the visual department is also responsible for the game mechanics and balance management.
These supporter packs make me wet.

Seriously though, these are without a doubt the coolest looking armors ever, in my opinion. Really liking the weapon effects too. And the portal. And the cloak. And the character frames. Yeah, I love everything about them. Going to have to buy both of them. Keep making stuff like this, and I'll end up broke. *chuckle*
"
theoc86 a écrit :
omg i hate the new payment system brought points earlier in the week for the map stash gone to upgrade "cant process your payment right now" sort it out! never had this problem before apart from none of the banks trust this turd payment system.

Yeah it's almost 2018 and not that hard to setup a PayPal Merchant/Payments Pro acc for like $30/month. I do this for my clients and I think most web developers are now simply born with this knowledge. Take payments right on this site - who would have thought!?
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
they look cool!
Awesome!
The Lich is looking good, I like it. But won't be buying one out of spite for getting a huge XP nerf from 95 to 100.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
The two best supporter packs ever, for quality/price, amazing, although I believe everyone will be running around with the same packs ahah :D
Wanted to buy both, can't upgrade, GG, GGG doesn't want my money.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires