The Abyss Supporter Packs!

Awesome packs, i will buy one on weekend !!!!!
Did you misspell Gimp? Cause the imp set looks more like a Gimp set..... You people are pervs.....
Still no Upgrade button regardless of language page for me.

Which IS different to a few days ago when I bought a 20USD pack to get the map stash tab, where I was perfectly fine able to pay in USD, now it is locked into EUR. I guess you cant upgrade across currencies? But I wasn't even shown an EUR price then ...

What IS the USD price for the new packs anyway? 60USD ?

If it'S 50 EUR vs 60 USD the conversion rate is actually fine (1,2 here vs 1,17xxxxxx real) but the remaining technical issues seem to be due to different currencies at work plus the currency lock-in right now.

Account > My transactions does have an "Upgrade" Button for the last 2 payments though, but it just redirects to the unchanged page.

IGN: Doenertier // Timezone: GMT+1 (Germany)
So I guess we have no other option but to use a VPN in order to be able to pay in US$ and get this f****** upgrade button
Dernière édition par AsbelFar, le 15 déc. 2017 10:21:36
ty GGG, so epic, first skin i bought over 5 years.
No rest for the wicked
"
unre4l a écrit :
Using the Tor network (Swiss server), upgrading works, but I am not sure I really wanna use that.

Can confirm. Upgrade works with VPN.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Wow guys! these MTX look amazing! im gonna probably have to get both hahah!

"
gandhar0 a écrit :
"
unre4l a écrit :
Using the Tor network (Swiss server), upgrading works, but I am not sure I really wanna use that.

Can confirm. Upgrade works with VPN.

Yep, finally used Tunnelbear on a VM to get it.
Why is there no pack for 30 $ or maybe "Greed is the only god here"
First Pack i bought, great one.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires