The Abyss Supporter Packs!

"
Tr3Angel a écrit :
"
Gosen a écrit :

Not everywhere man, only the few richest countries, most people have to work 2 or more days for 60$.

If you have to work 2 days for 60$ you shouldn't play games all day and complain about prices in the first place because no matter what it's always going to be too expensive.

That's about as elitist as it gets. "Oh you live in a poor country? Well then work instead of play!"
There's no upgrade..
"
KillerFit a écrit :
Imp looks pretty decent to be honest!Is it me or have the packs got more expensive?I am always a supporter but you used to get an discount for re-supporting and i am pretty sure packs were cheaper!Don't understand the logic behind NOT appreciating earlier supports!Wont be supporting this situation for sure!

Agreed, they decided to split the league's packs into two "higher" grade packs and take out the stepping stone pack. Personally I won't be buying them, if I decide to support I'll just be using my money to upgrade my scholar pack.
Still can't upgrade, unfortunately..
omg i hate the new payment system brought points earlier in the week for the map stash gone to upgrade "cant process your payment right now" sort it out! never had this problem before apart from none of the banks trust this turd payment system.
#StandardLivesMatter
Found my upgrade button in german languange page, try chancing languange guys
"
Zeroone_22 a écrit :
Found my upgrade button in german languange page, try chancing languange guys

Still not working for me at any lang.
Nope. Not working with EUR still (the upgrade)
I was waiting and it was worth it. Looking forward to test Imp tonight :D
i really like the concept of the split,
if someone doesnt like 1 hes likely to like the other.
they should in my opinion do that for all 240 -480 packs. make the base packs up to 160 usd
and then split into 2 lines bulky and not bulky so players have a choice
i really like the concept and packs are nice too so are the expansion packs.

BUT ! yes theres a but what bothers me and makes me not buy any of these is !
it seems they spend all the time they got into making more and more packs rather then make the balance they promised to us.! this expansion is a disappointment to me. and im not playing it
if you guys have so much time to make 2 sup packs for league surely you got time to rush and make the buffs early this league and not push it to march .
give the players what they want and we players will give you what you want even with crappy sup packs.
it doesnt matter how facy you make the packs if the patch is bad and you are ignoring players wishes dont expect a huge sale.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires