Responses to the 3.1.0 Patch Notes

I'm glad all ascendancies are getting reworked in 3.2. All I want is general skill balancing (I know that's asking a lot), a passive tree shakeup, and some balancing to the ascendancies.

I just find it boring that people use Sunder from level 12 all the way to maps, including non-melee builds. I know some skills are designed to be worse than others, but I feel there needs to be more variety of what is powerful through the leveling process AND end game.
so how will multi strike work with flicker now?
yeah dont have time for buffs but for nerfs i see a lot :))
"
Chris a écrit :
Do you feel this approach was worse than holding back information to bolster the patch notes with crazy reveals?

No, I feel like these patch notes covered very important balancing information.
I would have liked to learn more about the upcoming new unique items to facilitate theorycrafting my Abyss builds, though.

Amazing job on the new expansion overall, I am so excited to take on the new atlas mechanics and see how Shaper/Elder items will influence build planning in the future.
Cheers!
I have my hopes up for the new content. 3.2 is too far away to take it into consideration.

"
Chris a écrit :
We posted the 3.1.0 patch notes today, and wanted to quickly address some specific feedback.

There are too few buffs
This was honestly a time issue. We have buffs planned that have been pushed to later 3.1.x patches or 3.2.0 due to being incomplete as of this week.

Please push the planned changes into 3.2 , unless you plan to have Abyss league running for 3+ months as Garbinger league. Interfering with skill during temp leagues unless some "so much crazy shit" turn out to be way too much crazy shit.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
Chris a écrit :
We posted the 3.1.0 patch notes

Not enough buffs for unpopular Ascendancy Classes
3.2.0 is planned to have a rebalance of all Ascendancies (notably including the Scion and Elementalist).

You say rebalance.. Means either buffing each class enough to be as good as Zerk/Raider.

Or nerfing them all so hard they'll scream in agony. Nerfing until everything is comparable to Trickster/Guardian.

The third option is to make it all wonderfully mediocre, not strong, nor weak.

Which approach is planned?
Which one will it be I wonder..
Dernière édition par GrayR, le 6 déc. 2017 10:13:24
unearth-gmp-lmp-volley-cwdt
spirit offering-cwdt/mistress of sacrafice (offering skills effect the caster)
cwdt-srs-heartbound

do you even know how match that heals? it heal for 9000per 1 sec, when naked
is it gone be hotfixed?
Never seen a developer so out of touch with their playerbase since Bungie and Destiny 2.
That's a little too late if you ask me.. Without any significant changes, people will be less inclined to play and try new builds; in my opinion that's the most important thing in an expansion. :/

Do we just.. not play until 3.2 then?? Because that's what it feels like..

There's really no incentive to play UNTIL the next Patch.. How would you know what you want to play or try out, when you don't know what will be buffed??

Buffs/reworks are one of the biggest draws to playing with a new League/Expansion, aside from new Gems/Uniques, as they enable potential new/fun builds.. But with half of that gone, it really dampens desire to play the League. :/

First, they miss Harbinger Supporter Packs (and release them weeks AFTER the hype died down, missing out on immense potential of sales..,) and now this..

I think GGG should re-focus their priorities, and maybe not bite off more than they could chew.

(I honestly wasn't expecting another Expansion for 1-2 years, and GGG slapped one on us in only 3 MONTHS.. While I'm immensely impressed and happy about it, and understand that they wanted a substantial League of content for the holidays, I think that Abyss alone could have been fine.

Still, I love GGG and hope they keep up the good work; though maybe with some more polishing and less rushing, even though that means less content for us :P, in the future.)
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Dernière édition par Sheriff_K, le 6 déc. 2017 10:21:19
Great response Chris
IGN: HarroHarbinger

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires