Responses to the 3.1.0 Patch Notes

Why does ruthless no longer work with cyclone?
IGN:SYVRUS
Make total sense to me, as a programmer and project manager myself I completely understand why you have to cut things and move them to another phase. Its just the way things have to go sometimes.

As far as patch notes being "too long" I prefer them that long and thought they were broken out really well.
What are you doing these days? 5 month Garbinger league and you didn't have enough time?
Game is getting worse and you prolong leagues to have more time. Back in the day you did not do this and did not mess up the game as much.

Keep putting caps on things so we can't scale them, like AOE and queen of the forest. At this point I think you could just remove the gem system. Make body armor for instance upgradeable up to 5 times, since you now decide how skills will play and look anyway, no need for gems, just dmg upgrade. Why keep the illusion of choice when you limit choice and build diversity every patch?

Path of nerf manifesto says: Oooh a good list of buffs is coming tomorrow.
Tomorrow: A bad list of buffs.
Your response: Buffs are coming later and in the league after.
Next league? Probably more ways of building and scaling things capped and limited, some bad ascendancy a bit buffed, good ones shat on. Leaving us with about the same amount of playable ascendancys as before, but others. And white knights claiming it's great to overnerf to change the meta.
there is some good change out there tho it remain to see how well will it perform in boss killing and clear speed wether you like it or not people like to move fast kill fast and loot alot... i am really having a stuggle in my mind thinking will the new corpse eating will be good or just too much time comsuming compared to other builds , you have to generate corspe before every volatile/detonate skills etc... just having to always generate corspe seem like a lot of time while running each maps but we will se
Dernière édition par johnytwotime, le 6 déc. 2017 07:21:17
Your response: Buffs are coming later and in the league after

oh and ya everything that u have found out to be very fun and powerfull will be nerfed before we put out some actual buff so maybe there will be buff at sometime but let just focus on nerfing thing at first
To be honest, I really found the nerfs to vaal pact, xp legit, they were overdue. We could use buffs to some skills for sure, but it's getting so stupid how much people are upset. We are getting a whole lot of new maps, uniques, gems, not to mention the abyss league, I think people should calm down and appreciate GGG effort and love for the game!
Dernière édition par Tereng, le 6 déc. 2017 07:32:46
I love the salt in this thread and it reminds me to drink more water
I am surprisingly ok with the patch notes even the baron nerf.
Dernière édition par Saltychipmunk, le 6 déc. 2017 07:40:03
"
fesru a écrit :
What are you doing these days? 5 month Garbinger league and you didn't have enough time?
Game is getting worse and you prolong leagues to have more time. Back in the day you did not do this and did not mess up the game as much.

Keep putting caps on things so we can't scale them, like AOE and queen of the forest. At this point I think you could just remove the gem system. Make body armor for instance upgradeable up to 5 times, since you now decide how skills will play and look anyway, no need for gems, just dmg upgrade. Why keep the illusion of choice when you limit choice and build diversity every patch?

Path of nerf manifesto says: Oooh a good list of buffs is coming tomorrow.
Tomorrow: A bad list of buffs.
Your response: Buffs are coming later and in the league after.
Next league? Probably more ways of building and scaling things capped and limited, some bad ascendancy a bit buffed, good ones shat on. Leaving us with about the same amount of playable ascendancys as before, but others. And white knights claiming it's great to overnerf to change the meta.

This is solid truth.
I'd much rather have Ascendancies fixed than another 239423923 uniques and 923423 skills (that do the exact same thing). Same goes for boring supports that only give you tons of %more damage.

That said, the patch isn't all bad. Vaal Pact change (while long over due) it is still good. Other changes are good too. But the point is that there are tons of things that require to be fixed for long time now.
Trade, classes, unique balance and overflooding of them. Tons of QoLs, another metric shitton of general problems with one-shot fiesta. There are some hints in the patch notes, but I'm unsure if this is nearly enough.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Dernière édition par Perq, le 6 déc. 2017 08:00:53

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires