Responses to the 3.1.0 Patch Notes

HOW WE GOING TO COMPLETE OUR ATLAS WITHOUT PERANDUS MANOR MAP ?????????????

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Perandus_Manor

PS: DO you even know what game do you patching??
" You... managed to catch the fish i wanted? Congratulations! Let´s keep this a secret between the two of us, shall we? In the meantime, take this. It should be useful in the future." - Krillson, the 8th Master.
Grinding Gear & Gems
Like, literally write down the list of buffs and the list of nerfs.

Compare them.

Do they look decent when analyzed together?

As of right now 3.1 patch notes is basically just bug fixes and nerfs. Which is why it's utterly underwhelming.

"
jdance25 a écrit :
"
Chris a écrit :
From what I overhear in the office, the new Abyss Jewels are "outrageously powerful for summoners" and can roll "so much crazy shit".

Honestly I feel like you are putting way too much faith in your subordinates. And why would you say "We have a decent list of buffs coming tomorrow", if you actually don't? That doesn't make any sense. You are setting yourself up for failure and disappointment.

I'm assuming Rory told you to say 'We have a decent list of buffs coming'. I'm assuming you didn't actually read the patch notes yourself. This circles back to the first point. You are putting way too much faith in your subordinates.

Translation:

Angry 13 year old here. In my blind, uneducated rage, I'm gonna go ahead and say you shouldn't trust the people that work for you. I'm also gonna mention "points" with no arguments or non-anecdotal evidence to support them other than reiterating that they exist.
"
verminoth a écrit :
Like, literally write down the list of buffs and the list of nerfs.

As of right now 3.1 patch notes is basically just bug fixes and nerfs. Which is why it's utterly underwhelming.

Yeah if you entirely ignore the new league, items and maps and map system, but yeah it's all nerfs /s

On a less sarcastic note it really annoys me that people are only focusing on buffs/nerfs and not seeing all the other content GGG are putting in this patch.
"
Chris a écrit :

The Baron nerf
It's still a great item.

(x) doubt

"
Chris a écrit :

From what I overhear in the office, the new Abyss Jewels are "outrageously powerful for summoners" and can roll "so much crazy shit".

Yeah so are ordinary jewels, but i am sick and tired to pay 10 Ex for a life + minion dmg jewel to keep SRS in a relevant state! The baron fixed all of that while not offering as much damage as a 11 jewel SRS build but more defense in return...

Well now i can only hope you didn't completely shit on wickerman spectre or my summoner dreams are all crushed. T.T
The patch notes were a bit underwhelming, but honestly I am excited to see what 3.1 has to offer. The nerfs feel bad on paper, but we have no idea what the various combinations of new rare item mods and the abyss jewels are going to offer us as a player base in terms of builds. For all the negative folks out there try to reserve any judgement until you get a couple days into the new league. If you still feel the same level of disappointment after playing it then you will have factual data to send constructive criticism to GGG, but let's not kill the league before it starts lol
All the nerfs make sense and I think once people have time to experiment with new itemisation and gems, they'll find the nerfs less limiting.

Speaking to the change in release approach, I think it was awesome. My friends and I have been more hyped for this league than most prior leagues since release, which I attribute to the release method.

Keep up the amazing work GGG, you guys are the best.
"
verminoth a écrit :
Yesterday you made it seem like we were going to get something comparable buffed in order to make up for the insane amount of nerfs you do, every single season.

You failed to deliver.

Don't go nerfing all of this stuff by insane amounts then not giving us anything back. Point blank.

The whole notion of balance is that you don't take away more than you give. Literally.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
"
Chris a écrit :
The patch notes are "generally underwhelming"
So with this release, we pulled out the new expansion details, the league, all the specific nerfs, and heaps of news tidbits for separate announcement. This left the patch notes themselves somewhat dry of exceptionally interesting information, as we generally spotlighted it earlier (with the exception of the new Flask UI, Hedge Maze removal, character league dropdown QOL changes, etc). Do you feel this approach was worse than holding back information to bolster the patch notes with crazy reveals?

I think it was better, with the exception of promising buffs which then weren't ready to go. I particularly appreciated explanations of nerfs before reading patch notes.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
"
onimpulse a écrit :
"
jdance25 a écrit :
"
Chris a écrit :

Honestly I feel like you are putting way too much faith in your subordinates. And why would you say "We have a decent list of buffs coming tomorrow", if you actually don't? That doesn't make any sense. You are setting yourself up for failure and disappointment.

I'm assuming Rory told you to say 'We have a decent list of buffs coming'. I'm assuming you didn't actually read the patch notes yourself. This circles back to the first point. You are putting way too much faith in your subordinates.

Translation:

Angry 13 year old here. In my blind, uneducated rage, I'm gonna go ahead and say you shouldn't trust the people that work for you. I'm also gonna mention "points" with no arguments or non-anecdotal evidence to support them other than reiterating that they exist.

I'm at least 73% what I said was factually correct in every day

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires