Responses to the 3.1.0 Patch Notes

Yesterday you made it seem like we were going to get something comparable buffed in order to make up for the insane amount of nerfs you do, every single season.

You failed to deliver.

Don't go nerfing all of this stuff by insane amounts then not giving us anything back. Point blank.

The whole notion of balance is that you don't take away more than you give. Literally.
We want powerful uniques and abilities in the game. We want items you covet. We don't want everything to be equal and therefore not worth very much.

You destroyed ES builds last season, now you ruin dark pact on three different levels, along with all kinds of coveted uniques.

Just because something is powerful != nerf. It's okay to have super awesome items that everyone wants to use!

question : will Ranged attack totem work with Mirage Archer Support ?? that would be like .. :O
Can Baron have it's rarity reduced then?
When i saw you guys were planning an expansion after 3.0 i was worried about how you would fit it all in with the "to do list" of things like old skills and mechanics that need work getting longer as well as keeping an eye on the things changed in 3.0.

I can understand you guys wanting to invest your time into turning all the new players 3.0 brought into permanent players.

3.0 was aimed at the newer players and even though that killed the league for some of us, that's fine, it was all stuff that needed to be done.

3.1 was talked about as an endgame expansion bringing many changes, while the new atlas and league look great so far, we are all mostly going to play the same things or even a weaker version.

Having no big exciting changes to items or skills that opened up new possibilities left the notes feeling flat to me and i feel time spent on things like exp nerfs could have been spent on fun, rather than something that effects a tiny amount of players.

As i said it's understandable to want to focus on keeping the new players but after feeling left out of last league, promised this league and ending up left out again feels a bit shitty. This really only relates to new exciting builds, the atlas and league look like they will be a lot of fun.

PS "ES will be closely monitored" still really fucks me off, it's obvious that state it's in right now is not ok and you guys know how many people loved it. The lack of care with the ham fisted nerfs and 0 follow up on the changes on something some many people loved really upset me, i have been salty ever since haha.
Dernière édition par DrDraids, le 5 déc. 2017 22:04:18
nerfs are good. Thank you
I guess what I'm saying is, you could nerf things by LESS than you currently are.

Think about the way you added life to the base characters level so we didn't feel so squishy.
Think about the percentage changes you made to the slayer ascendancy.

You could have nerfed Baron by less, you could have nerfed wither totems by less, but you didn't.

Please buff us comparably if you're going to take away certain things.

With the leech nerfs to Slayer perhaps you add another interesting aspect to the ascendancy so it doesn't feel like you're dunking on people so hard.
Please revert the aura change. You can't do QoL changes and than make this horrible. Because of my arthritis I have to play summoner so I,play an auramancer with 6 auras for my minions. I like to see on the screen which ones are active and not constant checking my skill tab that can not have 6 placed on the bar. Hence people in wow do not hide there buffs also.

Due to my illness I play solo. I want to see my own auras in the buff bar. Either revert or make it a toggle maybe.

Posted in the feed back section also.

Thanks for understanding
Dernière édition par roetetoet, le 5 déc. 2017 22:01:08
People will find something to complain about when all reasonable avenues are exhausted, no matter what.

I was just thinking this week about how refined GGG has made this process - Bex teasing uniques, introducing small tidbits of information for the community to process in the run-up to release, and then dropping the rest of it (including specific skill balance information) in the patch notes. Right down to the Markov chain stuff, the process they've developed for releasing new expansions has hit an incredible sweet spot.

Bex, Chris, I urge you not to be discouraged. What GGG is doing in terms of pace and volume of content releases is second to none. I've loved the run-up to War of the Atlas and I can't wait to get my hands on all of it.
Ruby light of Songbird dreaming,
Daring King of Swords deceiving,
Queen of Sirens left in grieving,
Star of Wraeclast evermore.
"
Chris a écrit :
Do you feel this approach was worse than holding back information to bolster the patch notes with crazy reveals?

The only problem was you didn't deliver on the promised buffs in 3.1.

Yesterday you said...

"
Chris a écrit :
Of course, there are plenty of buffs in 3.1.0 as well, but we'll leave those as pleasant surprises in tomorrow's full patch notes.

But now you say most are delayed until 3.1.x/3.2. That was the problem. Maybe you should have delayed some those nerfs as well to balance it out.
Dernière édition par Meridin, le 5 déc. 2017 22:04:50

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires