3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
Moonstarz a écrit :
Thx for answer but next Problem. Im Lvl 91 now and cant use Storm Brand lvl 20 with Cast when Damage taken lvl 20. Which Lvl Cast when Damage taken max?

I don't think u need cwdt and storm brand at level 20 because u would have to take a lot of dmg for the cwdt to proc. I would suggest keep both gem levels low, so it procs more often.
I am new to all these tools, I tried to read the PoePlanner, or the PoB, I never figure out how to see the gem links from either of the above tools. Can someone kindly list the gem links for the Jugg version please? The 1a version or something similar so I can plan my way out? Thank you.
"
Orthedos a écrit :
I am new to all these tools, I tried to read the PoePlanner, or the PoB, I never figure out how to see the gem links from either of the above tools. Can someone kindly list the gem links for the Jugg version please? The 1a version or something similar so I can plan my way out? Thank you.

build > gems
be aware rf isn't the most efficient this league anymore since most variants of the heralds can also support rf. that said, heralds are getting gutted after this league while rf isn't

also these boots came up in standard, one of a kind, and will remain one of a kind till the end of time for this game I think

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Standard/loGK756FV
Thx for the replies above. I want to try to work out a character that can sustain RF, I believe that means I will be able to offset the decaying damage to myself.

The maths I cannot figure out yet, call me stupid. I have 90% of my hp per second decaying, I need to reduce this to zero.

If I go with a +5max resist shield, +1 from tree, +5 from a lcvel 23 Purity of Fire, that about puts me at +86max resist. How do people get to 90%?

Assuming we do get to 90%, we still need to offset 9% life decay per second. 4% regen from Chieftain tree, 1.8% from warrior's Blood, 0.2% on the way to Stamina, that is 2%. I am still short by 3%. Where do I get them from?

If I go 2 hand, how can I get to play RF, since the shield gives me 4% or 5% maximum resist, which I cannot live without.

Thanks.

Ok, I worked it out finally, seems I missed a lot of the wisdom as I was too bewildered by the detailed discussion. The Pure Commander thing got me on my foot finally. I am sure there are still lots to learn.

Thank you guys, its a great learning lesson.
Dernière édition par Orthedos, le 18 mai 2020 08:32:20
since i didnt see this in the build guide i was curious if its a good idea or not....
since crusader boots have + to max fire resist and warlord + to endurance charges..wouldn't it be ideal for the build to double influence boots to have both? or is it not needed/doable?
also, opinions on this? crafted it today, and while the fire dmg is nice, the lack of resists and hp sucks...worth keeping or should i give it another go on the workbench?
"
rhah a écrit :
"
Orthedos a écrit :

build > gems

Aye I finally got it working, this is a great lesson in the mechanics of character building. Just one question: why not smoking remains in the large jewel cluster, since it give 35% fire damage.
"
Orthedos a écrit :
Aye I finally got it working, this is a great lesson in the mechanics of character building. Just one question: why not smoking remains in the large jewel cluster, since it give 35% fire damage.

you can, but if i remember right, when you get it on a jewel with burning bright, it only spawns at the top of the wheel
"
rhah a écrit :
"
Orthedos a écrit :

you can, but if i remember right, when you get it on a jewel with burning bright, it only spawns at the top of the wheel

I got one such large cluster from the market. Smoking is the last, as I got to select Burning and Widespread first and then into the medium sockets next.

10% smoking does not really help. It does not trigger much, and I was running away from it by the time I see it triggered. Your choices are correct.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires