3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
almog92 a écrit :
damn i really wanna go chieftain , but juggernaut just look overall better , what you say?

I personally prefer chief. I like how much extra damage you can get. But for most people, jugg is better overall. The survivability and QoL stuff is hard to beat. And if you've never played rf, i'd definitely start with jugg.
"
rhah a écrit :
"
almog92 a écrit :
damn i really wanna go chieftain , but juggernaut just look overall better , what you say?

I personally prefer chief. I like how much extra damage you can get. But for most people, jugg is better overall. The survivability and QoL stuff is hard to beat. And if you've never played rf, i'd definitely start with jugg.

delirium keeps slowing me down when i was chieftain....plus i am not immune to stuns either as a chieftain. so i went for jugg >.<, even then sometimes endurance charge generation is an issue for me
2a. Pure Commander setup 1 (defensive): https://pastebin.com/vSeG93uj

- weapon+shield
- malevolence + 3x purity. 90% maxres
- easy to hit max res cap (90%)
- purity auras make it easy to cap resists, need little ele res on gear. makes it easier to get chaos res
- more difficult to setup
- damage is mediocre, especially on a smaller budget

Forgive me if this has been answered, but i cannot seem to find it anywhere... but... how are you reserving 3x purity and malevolence? Ive been tinkering for an hour or so, and cant get the pieces to fit.

Thanks
"
Drift_Kai a écrit :

- weapon+shield
- purity auras make it easy to cap resists, need little ele res on gear. makes it easier to get chaos res

Forgive me if this has been answered, but i cannot seem to find it anywhere... but... how are you reserving 3x purity and malevolence? Ive been tinkering for an hour or so, and cant get the pieces to fit.

Thanks

by using the clusters jewels with 30% reduced mana resev of of each purity. u need 3 medium clusters. 1 for each purity.
"
selemene31 a écrit :
"
Drift_Kai a écrit :

- weapon+shield

Thanks

by using the clusters jewels with 30% reduced mana resev of of each purity. u need 3 medium clusters. 1 for each purity.

I have all three mediums, lvl 4 enlighten, and soverignty. Each purity reserves 20% and malevolence reserves 42% if i run two lvl 4 enlightens.
"
Drift_Kai a écrit :
I have all three mediums, lvl 4 enlighten, and soverignty. Each purity reserves 20% and malevolence reserves 42% if i run two lvl 4 enlightens.

you need sovereignty node AND one 4% minor node next to it

and you only need 1 enlighten 4 (gloves). the aura in shield doesn't need enlighten

looking at your gear, you need to put ice into +2 shield, and fire into gloves. that way all auras will be level 23

if you do all that you'll be able to drop 4th PC cluster and still have 90% ele res

"
rhah a écrit :
"
Drift_Kai a écrit :

you need sovereignty node AND one 4% minor node next to it

and you only need 1 enlighten 4 (gloves). the aura in shield doesn't need enlighten

looking at your gear, you need to put ice into +2 shield, and fire into gloves. that way all auras will be level 23

if you do all that you'll be able to drop 4th PC cluster and still have 90% ele res

You are a master of your craft, thank you so much. That worked perfect!
iam runing all 3 purity if u want to look at my Profil, but i dont use a shield atm :)
Kinda stuck on my RF build. Not sure where to go from here to squeeze out more damage. Mapping feels fine but i'd like to get more boss damage in. IF you got a spare minute to look over my build and let me know, it'd be much appreciated.

Char: Fish_Bait
"
Coolwhhip a écrit :
Kinda stuck on my RF build. Not sure where to go from here to squeeze out more damage. Mapping feels fine but i'd like to get more boss damage in. IF you got a spare minute to look over my build and let me know, it'd be much appreciated.

Char: Fish_Bait

2nd weapon is a big damage push, u can look for +1 of all fire skill gems / +1 ao all spell skill gems to push RF level

Amulet with +1 lvl of fire skill gems AND +1 int skill gems

the socketed gems deal 30% MORE elemental damage is a big dps boost too ( can get this with Essenz of Horror crafts)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires