3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

I'm on my first day and few hours with this build, as I go along the way I feel like single target is becoming lack luster, I've read the guide, yes, and I'm going with chieftain - bcoz dps. Can someone point me to the the best pob version for the best single target dips? I enjoy doing my juiced t16's and meeting sirus 2-3x a day. Dont wanna spend an eternity killing a boss, I don't find that fun. Thanks in advance, I enjoy the ultra fast zoom but not the single target. Still low level but once I get a clear goal and direction with the build expect me to reach end game in a couple of days.
Dernière édition par CreedAventus, le 26 mai 2020 23:49:15
How should I min-max this helm other than the helm enchant which i'm still running uber-lab for here and there. i.e. gems/crafted prefix?

Thanks,

"
Archifracture a écrit :
How should I min-max this helm other than the helm enchant which i'm still running uber-lab for here and there. i.e. gems/crafted prefix?

Thanks,

For gem setup use: Vaal RF (21/23), awakened increased AOE (5/20), Efficacy and elemental focus. (so you need 4 blue sockets, use the bench craft trick to get it cheap)

Change bench crafted prefix to "+1 level of socketed aoe gems | x% increased AOE dmg".

And yeah the enchant. But to motivate you: there are a lot of good enchants for RF in the pool, like RF dmg or RF inc AOE, the reduced mana reservation of popular auras (like purity of fire, vitality, ...) or the molten shell ones. I really enjoyed to have inc AOE as enchant on my helmet on top of all the inc AOE you get from cluster jewels.

Gratz on the helmet, maybe you can share your crafting process, as this is always fun to read. I crafted a similar helmet at the beginning of this league, which looks like a modified item in POB ^^ (it's listed in trade, but i am not playing anymore since i hit lvl 100 at beginning of may:

24% increased Righteous Fire Area of Effect

Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 16 Burning Damage
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 18 Concentrated Effect
Socketed Gems deal 30% more Elemental Damage
+99 to maximum Life
+37% to Cold Resistance
24% increased Burning Damage
22% increased Area Damage
+1 to Level of Socketed AoE Gems
10% increased Area of Effect

Best regards
Bernhart

I rolled it!!!

Thanks for the gratz.
Crafting process was pretty much buy-out all em essences of horror at a reasonable price for 2-days and roll multiple helms.
Sell the less optimal helms.
Rinse and repeat.
Just got blessed by the RNGods on a random essence enchant and had to do a double-take to make sure it was real.

Cheers,
"
CREMMUS a écrit :
I'm on my first day and few hours with this build, as I go along the way I feel like single target is becoming lack luster, I've read the guide, yes, and I'm going with chieftain - bcoz dps. Can someone point me to the the best pob version for the best single target dips? I enjoy doing my juiced t16's and meeting sirus 2-3x a day. Dont wanna spend an eternity killing a boss, I don't find that fun. Thanks in advance, I enjoy the ultra fast zoom but not the single target. Still low level but once I get a clear goal and direction with the build expect me to reach end game in a couple of days.

Last week I tried this build and went for RF jugg for more toughness. I have two setups. One with shield and one with 2 wands (didn't found any good scepters that's the only reason I'm using wands - actually I did but flippers bought them before me for 1ex and 3ex and now trying to resell it for 30ex which is not working for them so far). Both are using 3 large clusters with burning bright and 6 medium with BB and wrapped in flames passives.

2 wands setup is going up to 4.3mil Sirius dps. If I start using scorching ray then it's up to 5mil but I don't like standing in one place so I'm using fire exposure on hit from wand affix (-10% fire res instead of -25%).

Wand + shield setup is doing 3.7mil Sirius dps or 4.2mil with scorching ray but I get fortify and +4% max all res for defense.

For dps the biggest factor is you helmet with +30% ele damage. Then good weapons and +2 skil level amulet. With high enough level (I would say 96) go for third large cluster jewel for max dps. Until then use only 2.

All cluster jewel were crafted by myself but if you want to buy them it's like 3x 9ex for large and 6x 3ex for medium one. For large one I got 3 perfect ones in 5 exalted orb slams so I was pretty lucky. Medium one are easy to alt/regal. I would say 400 alts on avarege per one cluster jewel. I have also crafted helmet, boots and amu myself. Wand I bought for 3ex and slamed fire exposure with conquerors orb so overall cost is low.

PS. I know I'm lacking quality on my Vaal RF gem but I bought 21/12 for 8c and 21/20 is for 2.5ex :D
Hey everyone!

I'm been playing RF for most of this league, and would be open to suggestions on how to finish up this season strong.

https://pastebin.com/HFXgHcvB

I'm generally pretty happy with where I'm at, but am open to suggestions for optimizing!
If you want to go for more dps then the biggest upgrade will be to get or craft a helmet with following mods:
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Burning Damage
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Concentrated Effect
Socketed Gems deal 30% more Elemental Damage

this is 30% more dps so you will go up from 1mil to 1.3mil Sirius dps.

Craft or buy amulet with:

+1 to Level of all Fire Skill Gems
+1 to Level of all Intelligence Skill Gems

that like 13% more dps.

You can get also at least +10% dps on the weapon. You cen either buy scepter/wand with +1 fire (or int) skill, +% to fire or increased fire. Or you can alt/regal a scepter and then multimode it. I've crafted already a few of those but sold it for 10+ ex because it was less dps then my +1 skill wand.

Last thing would be to go for 3 large cluster jewels with burning bright + either +30%ele/res or +35%ele passives and then 6 medium one with burning bright and wrapped in flame. On top of that you can end up with 9 to 11 open jewel sockets. Put there jewels like this (or at least %life + 2 damage affixes + missing res or + missing dex/int):

+4% to Fire Damage over Time Multiplier
16% increased Fire Damage
7% increased maximum Life
20% increased Burning Damage

and after all that steps you will quadruple your Sirius dps.
Thanks for providing a thorough answer! That helmet would definitely be massive. Not sure if I can get one like by the end of this league, but we'll see! I'll see if can get the other items done, as well.
The build looks great! I tried a strength stacking RF build a few leagues ago, and this one looks a bit smoother and better for my taste. With 3.11 not really changing things other than maybe cluster jewels being less available, do you think this build will be just as good as before? I didn't see anything in the notes that would really effect the build. Also, I was thinking of using both Infernal Cry for the ash cover and explode as well as Enduring Cry, is that good or am I dumb?
I might be dumb but I think Infernal Cry can be used...but we would use it with Brutality Support? Assuming that works.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires