3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
InFlame1985 a écrit :
"
Coolwhhip a écrit :
Kinda stuck on my RF build. Not sure where to go from here to squeeze out more damage. Mapping feels fine but i'd like to get more boss damage in. IF you got a spare minute to look over my build and let me know, it'd be much appreciated.

Char: Fish_Bait

2nd weapon is a big damage push, u can look for +1 of all fire skill gems / +1 ao all spell skill gems to push RF level

Amulet with +1 lvl of fire skill gems AND +1 int skill gems

the socketed gems deal 30% MORE elemental damage is a big dps boost too ( can get this with Essenz of Horror crafts)

Thanks man, I threw those changes into PoB and jumped DoT damage by 3mil... I appreciate it!
Heya, I would just like to check if the new notable Flow of Life does affect Righteous Fire damage?
ImWetDownThere : Young and nubile
MyLowerLipsAreTight : Hell yeah

''Fuck trading, I wanna kill shit now''
"
Wussylicker a écrit :
Heya, I would just like to check if the new notable Flow of Life does affect Righteous Fire damage?

24% increased Damage over Time
4% increased maximum Life
Regenerate 0.6% of Life per second

yes all of these mods affect RF
hey all, just coming back after months of inactivity and was wondering if somebody with up to date knowledge of the build could take a quick glance at me and give me some advice as to what to work on now in standard league

thanks, cheers.
Is there a difference in trickster or chief/jugg?
ES to life i think, anything else?
My Shield Charge say Chaos AND Cold Dmg. Also okay?
"
Moonstarz a écrit :
My Shield Charge say Chaos AND Cold Dmg. Also okay?

yes
"
furiousgeorge41 a écrit :
hey all, just coming back after months of inactivity and was wondering if somebody with up to date knowledge of the build could take a quick glance at me and give me some advice as to what to work on now in standard league

thanks, cheers.

The build on first page is up to date:)

if u look for upgrades:

Amu with double influence an +1 fire skill gems + int skill gems is nice
Boots with +1 max endurance charge
belt with additional % inc life
in Standart are hemelts with socket gems are supported by lvl x inc Area of effekt / burning damage and conc effekt
corrupted Kaoms Hearth with inc damage and % life or max res
Cluster jewels are rly nice to stack some stuff
Dernière édition par InFlame1985, le 13 mai 2020 11:34:00
"

The build on first page is up to date:)

if u look for upgrades:

Amu with double influence an +1 fire skill gems + int skill gems is nice
Boots with +1 max endurance charge
belt with additional % inc life
in Standart are hemelts with socket gems are supported by lvl x inc Area of effekt / burning damage and conc effekt
corrupted Kaoms Hearth with inc damage and % life or max res
Cluster jewels are rly nice to stack some stuff

a few things
i have a mac and have never gotten pastebin to work lol, so seeing builds has been difficult.
i bought a pair of warlord boots, working on a endurance charge roll, and trying to get a hunter and warlord amulet to start the process of getting the fire gem and intel gem combination. the issue is that playing on ps4 the market is veryyyy small and expensive so its a slow process lol.
so many things like good gear and cluster jewels are virtually non existent.

i spent a ton on my helmet so im not sure i can do much better...but its a good one i think

Dernière édition par furiousgeorge41, le 14 mai 2020 02:14:18
Thx for answer but next Problem. Im Lvl 91 now and cant use Storm Brand lvl 20 with Cast when Damage taken lvl 20. Which Lvl Cast when Damage taken max?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires