3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"

I still have a lot of improvements to make. I need to improve my helmet, amulet and belt. But it's difficult with "Charisma" on it, because it's very expensive.

I play with 3 auras, because I can facetank all the content with this.

I'll probably make some changes on my flasks, to have more DPS, it allows me to farm the T16 even faster!

If you have any tips to improve a little more my DPS, I'm interested!

I'm pretty proud of my stuff ^^
what do you guys do on not doable maps ? Is there any viable skill to swap RF with? I've been trying some things but to no avail (like an attack skill with leech etc) ...
"
garakaldin a écrit :
what do you guys do on not doable maps ? Is there any viable skill to swap RF with? I've been trying some things but to no avail (like an attack skill with leech etc) ...
I usually just set them aside to either sell or to run later on a different character. That's if I can't just reroll the map.
"
toasterdu77 a écrit :
"

I still have a lot of improvements to make. I need to improve my helmet, amulet and belt. But it's difficult with "Charisma" on it, because it's very expensive.

I'll probably make some changes on my flasks, to have more DPS, it allows me to farm the T16 even faster!

you can still run 3 auras without charima anoint nor amulet purity of fire/malev reduction, you just have to take the aura wheel at the top left, but that said, your purity of fire ISN"T LINKED TO YOUR ENLIGHTEN lol

without the charisma anoint, its possible to run malev + purity + vit with aura node and a lv3 enlight, but it would set your mana to 0, a lv4 enlight would give you 80ish mana left over. just make sure all 3 of your auras are inside a 4l so enlight can support all 3 auras.

this is where I wish I have my old amulet back, so freaking useful with malev% reduction saves me like 4 points
Dernière édition par zheng738, le 4 janv. 2020 20:48:31

bought one for 11ex, never used one before and was only able to play the temp league for synthesis and missed the majority of it. took 5 divines
"
zheng738 a écrit :
"
toasterdu77 a écrit :
"

you can still run 3 auras without charima anoint nor amulet purity of fire/malev reduction, you just have to take the aura wheel at the top left, but that said, your purity of fire ISN"T LINKED TO YOUR ENLIGHTEN lol

without the charisma anoint, its possible to run malev + purity + vit with aura node and a lv3 enlight, but it would set your mana to 0, a lv4 enlight would give you 80ish mana left over. just make sure all 3 of your auras are inside a 4l so enlight can support all 3 auras.

this is where I wish I have my old amulet back, so freaking useful with malev% reduction saves me like 4 points

That shield was all I could afford at the time. I just changed it ^^

I'm gonna do Enlighten 4 with my three auras. I'm going to take out Fortify and replace it with Blood Magic.
I'm going to get an amulet with more DPS as well.

With the passives gained, I'm going to add some jewels too.
I'm also thinking of replacing Charisma with Soul of Steel. What do you think about that? Is there a better choice?
After i completed the atlas (154/154 & 144/154 & 10 awakener8 sirius kills) with my EA Ranger i will go back to the roots (RF) now to check the viability of our all time favorite build in current endgame.

What are your experiences so far with progression? Is DPS okay for T16 awakener 8 regular maps? How RF deals with high Metamorphs in terms of DPS and survability?

What are the top (buffs) and flop (nerfs) changes for RF with highest impact?

Best regards
Bernhart
"
Bernhart a écrit :
What are your experiences so far with progression? Is DPS okay for T16 awakener 8 regular maps? How RF deals with high Metamorphs in terms of DPS and survability?

this actually felt like the easiest season so far, minus sirus. I jumped in without knowing the fight, and leap slam feels suboptimal for him since you can still die mid air. I am also just bad at boss fights, so your results may vary.

once I swapped to dual Sceptre, all t16 bosses and metamorphs melted fast and only certain map mods that were usually ignored could cause near one shot issues (ie. high extra lightning also with heavy crit). If anyone is looking to solo farm t16s or solo delve to 300, it's incredibly calm and rarely dangerous. Whenever zana offers a t16 shaper or elder that needs to be deathless, I know I just made 30-50c from the fragment I'll get

96 is the highest I've gotten in a league to date, and it's due to these mobs dying so quickly rather than me standing still and letting them keep hitting me. I swapped my minor Pantheon to immune poison and I don't regret that. I also prefer flammability(with curse on hit+orb of storms) to scorch because standing still for 3 seconds or more is my biggest cause of death in this game

top buffs since i played 2 seasons ago: fire damage over time multiplier (blight), awakened support gems(metamorph), +1endurance charge boots(metamorph), +10% damage per endurance charge on sceptres(metamorph), +1 fire gems/all spell gems (metamorph?), anoint on neck (blight)

top nerfs: i really don't think we got nerfed

-- in other news --

i'd been trying to make a zombie necro after seeing empyrion's build, but i'm still at least 10-25ex+ from what he was actually doing. zoms feel fairly safe/easy to map t16+ through, but the necro is already dying way more than i'd like to t14+ metamorphs at lvl 84ish while not doing nearly as much damage as this rf build. they're not evenly geared or leveled, but i think i'm saying i want a brainless afk-is-ok build and these two seem to be the best for that this league
Dernière édition par jaeds, le 6 janv. 2020 12:59:51

That shield was all I could afford at the time. I just changed it ^^

I'm gonna do Enlighten 4 with my three auras. I'm going to take out Fortify and replace it with Blood Magic.
I'm going to get an amulet with more DPS as well.

With the passives gained, I'm going to add some jewels too.
I'm also thinking of replacing Charisma with Soul of Steel. What do you think about that? Is there a better choice? [/quote]

not sure if you know but I think you already know, you can still 3link your old shield even if its corrupted from the bench.

also after trying out the bottled faith I like it alot, its not mandatory I think to have one unlike soul ripper, but I can actually notice the increase in dps and its got this special ground ripple effect.
"
Bernhart a écrit :
After i completed the atlas (154/154 & 144/154 & 10 awakener8 sirius kills) with my EA Ranger i will go back to the roots (RF) now to check the viability of our all time favorite build in current endgame.

Best regards
Bernhart

t16 morphs will instantly melt from a vaal rf cast if they they don't resist elemental dmg and can't be debuffed through elemental equilibrium.

Sirius fight you can die to quad lasers, everything else is safe unless you make a big mistake.

stealth nerfed because they removed fossil % life from pristines. stealth buffed from a +1 end char boots, a 2nd (non sht) scepter will far surpass 1h + shield

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires