3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

Can anyone take a quick look at my build so far? This is the first time I did a somewhat complicated build compared to what I usually do.

Not sure what the best way is to share the stats, I got a snap from my PoB here

I think my damage is pretty good atm, but I still drop pretty fast to some bosses and frankenstiens. Even in lower maps. Did a 9 map, where all mobs popped, but had skip the bosses.

Also unsure if my Elemental Equilibrium and Elemental Overload is working as it should, is there anywhere to track that anywhere?

Hope someone can help me out, and maybe tell me which upgrades and changes I should make.

I know my resistances ain't capped yet, I found it hard to do. I got all the recommended gear, and noticed almost none of it has resistance on. But I'm also still pretty low level, and it looks like I stille have som resist nodes left to take, which I hope solves it.

Cheers, and thanks for the cool guide btw.
does anyone know what to annoit?
IGN: hyrenfreak
Hi
I have a question about Watcher's Eye. I have one with:

20% increased Recovery rate of Life and Energy Shield while affected by Malevolence

But there is no increase in the Lifereg when I turn on the aura. There is no improvement to be felt either. Can you see a mistake?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/RAZZAZ0R/characters
@Razzazor: Lifereg figures in character sheet are not affected by "x% increased recovery rate" from watchers eye or from influenced belt mod.

I dont know the reason behind that, but one reason i can think of is that if you have for example 1000 life / second reg and 20% increased mod on you, that its instead of 1200 life / seconds -> 1000 life / 0,8 seconds, so the 1000 stays the same and the descrption is not changed.

But i can confirm, that those mods are working and making a huge difference for RF.

For a test you can take of some fire res gear in your hideout, so that you slowly deregen while RF is active and the aura is off. Than activate the aura and watch how the deregen is negated to a regen.

Best regards
Bernhart
@Bernhart Thank you. I tested it.
going to try this build, got a lvl 91 berserker and gonna respec, many thanks for the budget options in pob ! :D
I have a question about a mechanic, more like a doubt, I'm starting to lack damage against some t16 metamorphs with high life regen, that's why i was asking myself.

Can we shock with stormbrand ?, since we used EO do we apply shock when we crit are do i need some shock chance somewhere ?
@HyrenFreak - I just annointed Disciple of Unyielding...this way I was able to unspec those 5 points and instead use them to fill out the life wheel, giving me 25% more life (and damage cuz RF life=damage). All i lose was a little bit of regen and aoe and honestly I don't even notice it. Hope this helps.
Thank you for the detailed guide, I am switching over to this from another RF build and I started by attempting to craft an amulet using pristine and scorched fossils.

Sadly after about 3ex all i have managed to get is a t2 life roll and the fire multiplier roll, is this worth keeping, and putting multi mod and annointment on, thank you.

So as mentioned yesterday i am back to the roots / RF.

I am currently Level 82 and managed to get my hands on some nice items, investing currency i made with my league starter (EA / Raider). My profil is public.

I would like to understand, based on new possibilities (items, passives, ...) what i should focus on next.

My current thoughts are:
- aspect of spider on belt
- watchers eye with double stat (vit / male or double male)
- catalysts on both rings (for +0,1% reg / charges each) and belt
- 2nd weapon (why there are so few for RF in trade?)
- add another 10 levels in next days and optimize passive tree
- 2% regg enchant on boots (still need to do uber lab anyway)
- annoint amulet, which one is best? (i prob go for +1 curse with awakened curse on hit, so don't need that in tree)

Maybe you can add some thoughts or give me hints on how to set my priorities.

Thank you in advance and best regards
Bernhart
Dernière édition par Bernhart, le 8 janv. 2020 06:35:02

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires