3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
Bernhart a écrit :
So as mentioned yesterday i am back to the roots / RF.

I am currently Level 82 and managed to get my hands on some nice items, investing currency i made with my league starter (EA / Raider). My profil is public.

I would like to understand, based on new possibilities (items, passives, ...) what i should focus on next.

My current thoughts are:
- aspect of spider on belt
- watchers eye with double stat (vit / male or double male)
- catalysts on both rings (for +0,1% reg / charges each) and belt
- 2nd weapon (why there are so few for RF in trade?)
- add another 10 levels in next days and optimize passive tree
- 2% regg enchant on boots (still need to do uber lab anyway)
- annoint amulet, which one is best? (i prob go for +1 curse with awakened curse on hit, so don't need that in tree)

Maybe you can add some thoughts or give me hints on how to set my priorities.

Thank you in advance and best regards
Bernhart

wait a minute, you can use catalyst on kaom's way rings???

wow, did not know that, that's another 1% regen per ring, I might be stuck on mine however
Dernière édition par zheng738, le 8 janv. 2020 06:46:42
"
zheng738 a écrit :
"
Bernhart a écrit :
So as mentioned yesterday i am back to the roots / RF.

I am currently Level 82 and managed to get my hands on some nice items, investing currency i made with my league starter (EA / Raider). My profil is public.

I would like to understand, based on new possibilities (items, passives, ...) what i should focus on next.

My current thoughts are:
- catalysts on both rings (for +0,1% reg / charges each) and belt
- 2% regg enchant on boots (still need to do uber lab anyway)
- annoint amulet, which one is best? (i prob go for +1 curse with awakened curse on hit, so don't need that in tree)

Maybe you can add some thoughts or give me hints on how to set my priorities.

Thank you in advance and best regards
Bernhart

wait a minute, you can use catalyst on kaom's way rings???

wow, did not know that, that's another 1% regen per ring, I might be stuck on mine however

Yes, they flip over to 0.5% life reg at 17% quality.
Dernière édition par ppsly, le 8 janv. 2020 09:36:39
weird question, why is it when people look me up on path of ninja my dps from there going into path of building is like half my dmg, vs when I open up path of building and checking it myself, not using the link from path of ninja, weird
I noticed the OP has a really interesting 6 link in his staff;

Cyclone + Inspiration + Fortify + Flammability + Blade Vortex + Cast while Channeling

Now how does it work, do you just hold cyclone to spin around and automatically have a chance of triggering your flammability and vortex, while getting fortify too and being able to phase through mobs, b/c if so thats what ill be doing.

Anyone know for certain, thanks.
Dernière édition par JCOH35, le 8 janv. 2020 20:07:17
What's the real deal between Safel and Rise of the phoenix ?
"
JCOH35 a écrit :
I noticed the OP has a really interesting 6 link in his staff;

Cyclone + Inspiration + Fortify + Flammability + Blade Vortex + Cast while Channeling

Now how does it work, do you just hold cyclone to spin around and automatically have a chance of triggering your flammability and vortex, while getting fortify too and being able to phase through mobs, b/c if so thats what ill be doing.

Anyone know for certain, thanks.

When you channel cyclone it gives you fortify and autocasts flammability and blade vortex regularly. If you link it with inspiration then it will also give you inspiration charges, which will buff the damage of RF if you also link it with inspiration. It makes it a 35% more damage gem. Blade vortex is used to trigger EE and EO. But you'd need cold/light damage to spells mod on gear for EE. There is no spot for inc crit gem in that setup, that's why i would recommend to use a staff base with 100% global crit chance implicit. It makes EO procs more consistent.

The way i played it was to manually run around and then cyclone through packs. If it's something tougher then you just cyclone around it. It keeps you mobile and makes it much easier to avoid big hits. I also linked scorching ray with a spell totem so that i could still get that damage buff from it without having to manually cast it. If you are playing as chieftain then enemies near the totem will also deal less damage and take more fire damage.
"
Haattila a écrit :
What's the real deal between Safel and Rise of the phoenix ?

rotp gives you a bit more sustain and some life, but saffells is much better defensively overall since it gives you max res for all elements
i made an image guide on how to craft an rf amulet with the new influence mods using awakener's orb. let me know if something doesn't makes sense

Spoiler
Hi,

just want to follow up on my "checklist", so please let me know any ideas how i can further improve my build:

open:
- catalysts on both rings (for +0,1% reg / charges each)
- 2% regg enchant on boots (got 10% MS, so low priority right now)

done:
- catalysts on belt
- uber lab
- annoint amulet

Best regards
Bernhart
thanks for the watchstone craft example. I was under the wrong impression that it would only add influence and not carry over the mod. Does the awakener orb also carry over an elder mod or shaper mod?

Can an item have 3 influences?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires