3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
jaeds a écrit :
"
Cocc a écrit :

This is my current setup, my tree is a little wonky because of resist stuff and because my brain is broken.

Anyone have tips on what I should invest in next? I have about 4-5ex I can use.

"
zheng738 a écrit :

what you have is decent, it should be what the earlier guy asking advice should be using. upgrading past what you have now is much harder

I noticed a nice dps improvement changing my helm from burn/conc to horror+conc and awakened support gems (burning, focus). It'll also be nice for you to start leveling those awakened gems since they take forever. +quality on awakened gives MORE instead of INCREASED, so you'll be seeing +20% more from those (+10%/each, +a couple more from the base) and +30% more from the horror enchant. if you're ok with losing Inc aoe for a while, your dps will finally feel 6 linked.

then if you grab a second Sceptre with that helm dps setup, you'll wonder why anyone would keep using a shield. It's felt more dangerous with a shield because mobs get to attack instead of auto-die

That seems like a really good idea.

What would you use for moveskill/fortify stuff? Just whatever?
"
zheng738 a écrit :
Sirius lv8 downed a few times, no sword drop, 1 death, funfact I can survive the meteor slam lol
by far the hardest fight in the game is you can get rnged by the quad laserbeams. I am still trying to find a way around that...

got my first conq exalt orb, redeemers orb

upgraded boots, took 18 enchants, boots enchant is cancer

used a thread of hope on the jewel slot next to golem's blood and grabbed both disciple nods. just trying it out and idk if its anygood yet, seems to be a tiny gain and it might not be worth it (I removed it)

also its not my guide, I am just one of the few guys that push the limits for rf, but I only know juggernaut rf. rhah's played 2h and chief variants also. there are a lot of high level rf players from previous leagues that are not here this league.

apreciate you for keeping the build updated every time you change something , i have actually been slowly upgrading myn torwards yours and im sure theres a few more here that are currently doing the same , im still missing some pieces/corruptions/jewels but im getting there so yeah just wanted to thank you for keeping it updated cheers.
"
shabanotti a écrit :
I've wasted more currency on trying to craft a GG elder leather belt (tried some stygian vises) than I care to admit. Hopefully I'll be able to craft one soon. What I've done was Life+Cold+Elemental one - took a lot of currency for my 40+ attempts. I cannot believe how garbage they all were. One roll was decent with 2xt1 res and fire dmg, but life mod was flask stuff, I kept it but it's nothing spectacular.

If you are on a budget, only use pristines. I've never lost currency going this route. Adding other stuff increases the potential but makes it harder to hit life + %life + recovery combo.
"
rhah a écrit :
"
shabanotti a écrit :
I've wasted more currency on trying to craft a GG elder leather belt (tried some stygian vises) than I care to admit. Hopefully I'll be able to craft one soon. What I've done was Life+Cold+Elemental one - took a lot of currency for my 40+ attempts. I cannot believe how garbage they all were. One roll was decent with 2xt1 res and fire dmg, but life mod was flask stuff, I kept it but it's nothing spectacular.

If you are on a budget, only use pristines. I've never lost currency going this route. Adding other stuff increases the potential but makes it harder to hit life + %life + recovery combo.

Thanks, I think I'll go that route for future crafting. Not really on a budget, I had a lot saved up for this build to try it out, just the belt crafting went downhill very fast :D

Loving this new setup! Gotta say the power spike with each upgrade is amazing.
"
Rome13 a écrit :

Loving this new setup! Gotta say the power spike with each upgrade is amazing.

Damn man, looking really good! - especially for only 4 non premium tabs, I wish I could buy you stash tabs or at least gift you upgraded tabs.

Glad other people are having fun too lol
"
Cocc a écrit :

Damn man, looking really good! - especially for only 4 non premium tabs, I wish I could buy you stash tabs or at least gift you upgraded tabs.

Glad other people are having fun too lol

I'll get them eventually. Just have to wait til the wife isn't around lol. Spent quite a bit on this game on Xbox. So it's just a challenge getting around the stash tab thing for now. Probably just need to make a few mules or something like that.
Dernière édition par Rome13, le 2 janv. 2020 02:01:24
this league you can actually make influenced stygians with the new conq orbs, so leather might no longer be best in slot. also if your gear isn't good enough and you have trouble with regen/res. you might want to stay on a good rare shield/saffel until after you round up the gear.

a lethal pride jewel can potentially be better than a regular jewel if with the right mods hitting 4-5 notables, problem is they are kinda hard to roll
Dernière édition par zheng738, le 2 janv. 2020 01:58:44
Could someone take a look at my path of building here lol? https://pastebin.com/wBdd5UwR

Using some suggestions from other posters, I appear to have gotten my standing RF dps to 921k with 7500ish hp at lvl 90? As well as Vaal RF to nearly 4m dps sans flasks, close to 10m combined Vaal RF and reg RF DPS with flasks active. This is the gear I'm using (Just a different helm ((Conc + Horror)) with awakened gems and a 2nd scepter), but I feel like I have neglected something in POB. Any Help is appreciated!

(using awakened BD and Awakened Focus in helm)

Dernière édition par Cocc, le 2 janv. 2020 03:04:40
bought something awesome, but no idea how to make it work...

wanted to run a 5l scorching ray then realized I am completely socket screwed if I do, not enough sockets to run the rest of the skills.

I tried comparing the staff to 2 scepters in path of building the staff actually comes out a littlebit ahead.

tried path of building with +2 to all support gem's craft. still doesn't beat out the helmet 30% more elemental dmg is too strong of a mod.

I am sick of my scepters with 2.5/3 good mods on it, I want better 1hs

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires