3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

dropped inf. channel and storm brand for enlighten and purity of fire now so i can run 3 aura's. sitting at a steady 28 mana, which allows me to leapslam twice, but since i have 22mana regen per sec, its not a problem at all

and about EO...i didnt even spec into it cuz of the lack of crits...still trying to figure out a way to have storm brand in my build for EO and EE, mby if i somehow manage to get enduring cry on my belt then i can use storm brand, but dont think my luck will say yes to that.

mapping is easy, doing t16 without a problem (surprisingly can even run -60% recovery maps), but the dmg is a bit on the low side, which is partially because i dont have EO, and partially because i still only have burning dmg on my helmet (horror crafting is...horrible)

anyway, i could write down everything, but i think its easiest to just check out the char for yourself (bigdicksheman, dont judge me, wanted to do heavy strike first but then i saw how dirt cheap kaoms way has become.)
Dernière édition par Tychooooo, le 14 juin 2019 22:20:34
"
Tychooooo a écrit :
and about EO...i didnt even spec into it

dude, stop...

Leap slam is shit on an rf character. It's almost three times slower than shield charge. And not using EO is a bad idea.

You are giving up more damage than you are getting with that staff, and a shit ton of mobility, it's not worth it.

Go back to weapon and shield. Link shield charge with inc crit, and use cwdt storm brand setup with inc crit. That should be enough to maintain EO for most of the map. When you shield charge into a pack, make a habit of shield charging a couple more times, it'll help ee and eo trigger more often.

"
rhah a écrit :
"
Tychooooo a écrit :
and about EO...i didnt even spec into it

dude, stop...

Leap slam is shit on an rf character. It's almost three times slower than shield charge. And not using EO is a bad idea.

You are giving up more damage than you are getting with that staff, and a shit ton of mobility, it's not worth it.

Go back to weapon and shield. Link shield charge with inc crit, and use cwdt storm brand setup with inc crit. That should be enough to maintain EO for most of the map. When you shield charge into a pack, make a habit of shield charging a couple more times, it'll help ee and eo trigger more often.

assuming i did the math right (wiki isn't being helpful), then you'd need about 150% increased dmg on your scepter to have the same dmg as i have with they grey spire. this is assuming you have perma EO up with your scepter and i dont have EO with grey spire. aside from the fact that that's gonna be hard to get, you would also lose a lot of attack speed, ergo mobility doing this since grey spire gives 30AS.

calc: (total inc dmg)*(total more dmg)
(if its (total inc)*(more x)*(more y) then the scepter would need roughly 130inc dmg to be equal, which is still hard to get.)

Normally i would agree that more multipliers are better, but since this build doesnt have much inc dmg from itself (roughly 300 from my tree+gear), having 300 from the grey spire is basically a 100% more multiplier, whereas the scepter is 50% more at best.

Also, why is it that shield charge is 'better mobility? i agree, with 0 attack speed, leap slam used to be clunky, but with the melee update, it's actually nice even without AS (but keep in mind that i actually have AS and am able to spam it without a problem.) also, at least i can jump over ledges, fences, etc.

Dernière édition par Tychooooo, le 15 juin 2019 13:49:25
With shaper scepters it isnt hard to get 200% or more dmg on it, since it can have ele focus, melee splash, multimod with dot, fire damage and dmg per endurance charge, plus u gain 6 sockets.(3 from weapon, 3 from shield)

The new molten shell is rly good for this build as well, it does mess up ee, but so much survivability.
"
Tychooooo a écrit :

Pretty sure it's not 50% more for that 150%. Probably around 20%. But, make your character tab public, i'll check it out in path of building.

Sure, EO won't always be up during the map, but if you do what i suggested, it should be up for most of the map, and pretty much 100% on big and minor bosses, where it really counts. Keep in mind that you are also dropping scorching ray support gems, so you'd be doing even less single target damage.

Even with attack speed on that staff, leap slam is way slower. You'd move around slower, and have a harder time triggering ee. But don't take my word for it, grab a shield and try shield charge. The difference will be very noticeable.
i have set it to public (didnt even know it was private, probably default.)

anyway, i have tried shield charge on other characters and well... its nice but as i said, i cant jump over ledges with that. The only reason im thinking of changing to scepter and shield is so i can link my leapslam/shieldcharge with curse on hit/flammability (also, i have looked up scepter mods and it is idd suprising 'easy' to get 150+ dmg on it, but knowing my luck, gonna be expensive af, and also, im really afraid of the massive AS drop.)

not saying grey spire is best, especially since its a unique, my rolls are bad, and rares CAN roll better, but it terms of dmg, it should be quite close to scepter/shield (except single target) if my 'calculations' arent off (actually way too lazy to calc anything rn.)
somehow posted twice in a row and dunno how to delete, welp
Dernière édition par Tychooooo, le 15 juin 2019 22:43:52
I haven't tried leap slam nor shield charge with the rf build yet, flame dash is a nice skill to move around with...and yes it does mess up ee...
Guys can gime me Pob_pastebin. Need check lvling and upgrades items please)
"
Tychooooo a écrit :
i have set it to public...

you get 20-25% more over a 150% sceptre, not counting the loss from EO and SR links

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires