3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
Dev1ator a écrit :
Thanks for the build. Beginning to enjoy it much more now that I have a complete set of flasks and kaoms+helm. It zooms around pretty quickly, only stopping to kill rare mobs. At tier 9 maps now and still going strong!

that's the norm, seeing a lot of people having trouble here but that's how rf is, you can't welfare it, you actually need the gear especially in this league because they buffed the hp of all unique monsters. see a monolith, pop vaal rf and run around.

the chieftain endurance charge generation was already brought up I even said it, you need the mod "when you gain a endurance charge, you gain max endurance charges" on the emblem ring, also new info is there is a node from the eternal timeless jewel that has "gain a endurance charge if you've been hit recently every second"

I am just winging it also with cyclone, not following any builds I know what works and what doesn't with this, or at least I think do. I sold my staff and finally got my starforge, paid 12ex for a snipe, got really lucky with the rolls too, and 6linked it myself as the first 6l of the league.

, straight up broke I got 2 chaos left, have to rework the tree a little and change some jewels.

ill share some cyclone advice ive learned, also about weapons ive found out.

apparently infused channeling is broke? not the 38% more dmg, but the 8% more dmg part doesn't work, at least that's what people are saying

there are a lot of variations for gem linking. alternating between damage on full life (slayer) impale, fortify, pulverize, ect. personalize it to what you like the best there really isn't a BEST way to 6link.

your 2ndary skill I try to proc buffs, when I was using a staff I could only use warchief and I put impale and double totem support on it, but with a sword/axe you can use bladestorm to proc onslaught support, combat rush status from the close combat gem, maim (I prefer to use maim on the main weapon)

I run flesh/blood/warbanner/precision lv2/pride, without a enlightened gem and I don't have any aura nodes on the tree. the cost of cyclone is 0, and for the 2ndary skill you can bloodmagic it or reduce it 0 also with 2 items.

here is one people should really learn, RESOLUTE TECH IS GARBAGE, the higher your level the better your gear, the worse it gets. nothing wrong with taking resolute tech when you first start out but try to get out of it asap. I just hit lv 90 my accuracy is 100% wearing only 2 items with accuracy. this was when I had the staff now its gonna be even higher with a starforge.

as dumb as it sounds disfavor/starforge is getting more expensive as the league goes on???? eventually prices will drop from all the people farming it but there are 550+ phys dps 2hders on the market you just have to find them.

my personal opinion, the best phys 2h isn't a starforge or disfavor, its actually a ilv83 fleshripper with lv20 fortify + god rolls.

double corruption/regular corruption on 2h can add in fortify linking.

you can also 7link/reduce mana flat cost on armor with maim lv 1/serated fossil

warchief is good also, it just can't support close combat for the combat rush and it can't support onslaught, since the totem gains the onslaught instead of you

the new gem berserking can work with cast on damage taken

if anyone can help me optimize my tree to save skill points, please lmk, I feel like I could save a few points but i can't figure it out
Dernière édition par zheng738, le 12 juin 2019 02:52:59
Can u stop posting Cyclone build in RF? Yes we all know cyclone is OP.
What about craft on weapon "gain x% of fire damage as chaos damage". Does it work? or rf damage considered as degen and this mod wouldnt work ?
Hello, this is my second league (my first was betrayal and I went with arc witch) and I've just reached maps. The thing is my items are garbage and I don't even have all resistances capped. All I have are 11 chaos orbs which I've got while leveling. What would be the best way to spend these chaos in order to get a little bit better? I can do the first maps fine but I'm still dying on them occasionally.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/folhafeliz/characters
What about the "Soul of Steel" Node for +1 to all max resistances?
TwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/akumanotsubasa
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AkumaNoTsubasa
Please use http://pobb.in for your guides instead of pastebin!
Hai guys, I will give you the update on what I did to my lvl 99 rf jugg.

I changed it to chieftain, and it has 12k~ regen a second if I m taking fire or phys dmg.

I would use enduring cry with the chieftain to solve the ec issue.
If I m fighting uber elder, I would rather use jugg because the 50% life recovery chieftain gets does not work (uber elder does not deal fire nor phys dmg , I could be wrong though)

Chieftain has more recovery, damage while jugg has more armor and easier ec generation.

I also changed the rf tree to get rid of the top nodes after I got ee and eo, so I gained alittle life and regen, chance to gain ec when I get hit.

Pob link If you r interested: https://pastebin.com/pGUZfkz4
Dernière édition par hooftothehead, le 12 juin 2019 22:39:36
"
memberx a écrit :
Can u stop posting Cyclone build in RF? Yes we all know cyclone is OP.

Completely agree.
"
folhafeliz a écrit :
Hello, this is my second league (my first was betrayal and I went with arc witch) and I've just reached maps. The thing is my items are garbage and I don't even have all resistances capped. All I have are 11 chaos orbs which I've got while leveling. What would be the best way to spend these chaos in order to get a little bit better? I can do the first maps fine but I'm still dying on them occasionally.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/folhafeliz/characters

Look at my char MaarWen. Everything together is worth around 15 c. Need do craft amulet, change boots and rings, weapon is crap...
"
Golekas a écrit :
What about craft on weapon "gain x% of fire damage as chaos damage". Does it work? or rf damage considered as degen and this mod wouldnt work ?

nobody answered my question so shameless bump. On the same topic. Elder amulet fire dmg leeched as life. Does it acutally works or once again we dont do fire damage but degen instead ? POE PHD WHERE R U

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires