3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

Hey there,

nice build so far, but i dont know where to go from here.
this is my gear right now:

jewels all have inc life, dual res, burning dmg

"
hekkktorr a écrit :
Hey there,

.. nevermind
Dernière édition par Shuggananas, le 26 mars 2019 08:47:24
I dont understand, how it does ruin my equilibrium, cause it has cold dmg to attacks and not fire.
Yeah I'm blind and tired don't mind me
"
hekkktorr a écrit :
Hey there,

pretty much everything could be better, i'd look through the gear section, you'd find an upgrade path for each slot there

there are two big upgrades you can get: watcher's eye with %recovery, and a helmet with burn+conc, or if you want to go a tier higher, get one with burn/conc+horror

a flask with 3%regen during flask effect mod would also be nice
"
Raotiz a écrit :
whats best, 30 more elemental damage or nearby enemies have -9 fire resist?

on my character, -9%res is equivalent to 65% inc damage
"
rhah a écrit :
"
Raotiz a écrit :
whats best, 30 more elemental damage or nearby enemies have -9 fire resist?

on my character, -9%res is equivalent to 65% inc damage

missed the "more"

-9% is about 6.5% more damage
I am looking for some advice on my build. I know some of the stuff that I can start looking to upgrade. I think I am to the point where I need to craft my own, get lucky while mapping or just buy it. Cleating content up to T14 is pretty easy.

My biggest issue is when it comes to the temple incursions. I cannot seem to clear the trash quick enough to keep up with the timer. I am finding I fail more (in the sense of not getting the green orbs to unlock the doors). I have about 2ex to work with. Going to be upgrading the amulet to a marble one tonight. I know I can corrupt some other pieces of gear.

Also a question in regards to resists. Should I aim for cap based off gear or should I calculate in the 9 stacks of endurance? Not sure if that is what gives of some room for gear.

This is my first melee build and my second league playing PoE. Though not a fan of charging into random stopping points, I am really enjoying this build overall.

Any detailed input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for the great build.

Spoiler

i don"t understand the CWDT setup. storm burst doesn't work with cwdt. what do i sepoust to do?
"
i don"t understand the CWDT setup. storm burst doesn't work with cwdt. what do i sepoust to do?

Uh I think you're supposed to use storm brand or orb of storms, not storm burst.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires